Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Marsat

V8 Finder BT-03 ****UPDATE****

Post by Marsat »

For those who own this device, a new update is available on Google Play

Blind scan added
Save to database added
Added bars to signal strength and signal quality
When scanning 4 tps used to be a pie chart graph style now is different 4 vertical bars for signal strength for those to you choose.

due lack of time I havent tested

CHI

Re: V8 Finder BT-03 ****UPDATE****

Post by CHI »

Blindscan doesn't work! I waited for 15 minutes but nothing came through!

EbsonSAT

Post by EbsonSAT »

Marsat wrote:For those who own this device, a new update is available on Google Play

Blind scan added
Save to database added
When scanning 4 tps used to be a pie chart graph style now is different 4 vertical bars for signal strength for those to you choose.

Blind Scan tá com problema, não faz a varredura.
Freesat V7 HD com os satélites 70w, 75w.
GTmedia Finder V8 BT03.
GTmedia V8 Pro2 com os satélites 70w, 75w.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

EbsonSAT wrote:
Marsat wrote:For those who own this device, a new update is available on Google Play

Blind scan added
Save to database added

I will check and will let all know.

It's been long days these past weeks and still ahead of me. Weather also in Miami has not been nice good either

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

EbsonSAT wrote:

Blind scan added
Save to database added

Eu vou tentar e eu vou deixar você saber. obrigado vc Marsat

kyle

Post by kyle »

blind scan will not work for current BT03 box, because it must change apk and BT03 firmware collaboratively to implement this feature.

But unfortunately, BT03 cant not upgrade after manufacture, So the blind scan feature will only work with BT03 of next manufature, which sn number is later than FDBT31801013

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

New Update 2(two issues found)

1) like EbsonSAT states blind scan does not work
2) Diseqc Ports only 4x1 seems. Unfortunately I Have cascades and 8x1 and 4x8 unable to test.

I will have to go outside and unplug coaxial cables to test

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

Now available on apple store. Downloaded the app not tested yet. Only that is the original version

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

Images new BT-03 Android App

Blind Scan new option (non working at the moment

and I love the following

I can not get more quality on this sat due this sat is low for me and "hits" partially the house, my better quality is 55 and up

IPTVKid

Post by IPTVKid »

My android phone does automatic updates, las week I noticed the satfinder app in the list of recently updated, the app works great and so the satfinder......haven't had the time to test properly since here in Puerto Rico we have a bad weather this Banned Word. IPTVKid
V8 NOVA, GTC, GLOBO HD405, FreeSat V8 Super, V7, V7 Max
There is no way to peace, peace is the way......

IPTVKid

Post by IPTVKid »

kyle wrote:blind scan will not work for current BT03 box, because it must change apk and BT03 firmware collaboratively to implement this feature.

But unfortunately, BT03 cant not upgrade after manufacture, So the blind scan feature will only work with BT03 of next manufature, which sn number is later than FDBT31801013
How about proper tools like loader for us to upgrade the satfiner???? Just like we upgarde our STBs......IPTVKid
V8 NOVA, GTC, GLOBO HD405, FreeSat V8 Super, V7, V7 Max
There is no way to peace, peace is the way......

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

IPTVKid wrote:My android phone does automatic updates, las week I noticed the satfinder app in the list of recently updated, the app works great and so the satfinder......haven't had the time to test properly since here in Puerto Rico we have a bad weather this Banned Word. IPTVKid
The update not.
Blind scan is not working. IDK if the issue is depending on the phone brand (seems Kyle uses Sony) I use Samsung S9+
I went into the firmware to check but like old guys like always fell asleep on the keyboard :(

still learning to code on android

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

Another update
Now because blind scan does not work they deleted that screen and now is there but empty

I ask myself how they got a screenshot of scanning blind for the app store and does not work, unless was a fake screen

Astron888

Post by Astron888 »

Hello friends,
For those who own IOS devices a new update V2.0 is available at Apple Store.
Blind scan function added and a redesign UI style.
I havent tested yet but will try to do so today and report back.
Last edited by Astron888 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astron888

Post by Astron888 »

I have just tested the new update but still missing a blind scan function but the rest all works fine indeed.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

Astron888 wrote:I have just tested the new update but still missing a blind scan function but the rest all works fine indeed.
I thought I had the old one. But forgot that I changed the phone

does your have or not the blind scan. On Android it was one update it did have it but was non operational, then the next update was removed and they left a blank screen

Astron888

Post by Astron888 »

Marsat wrote:
Astron888 wrote:I have just tested the new update but still missing a blind scan function but the rest all works fine indeed.

does your have or not the blind scan. On Android it was one update it did have it but was non operational, then the next update was removed and they left a blank screen
Isn’t,as I explained earlier through my tests it doesn’t have the blind scan function yet and they have specified with pictures about this function also fixes some bugs maybe still to come in near future.It looks much the same as on Android App and as per your pictures above

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

Astron888 wrote:
Marsat wrote:

Isn’t,as I explained earlier through my tests it doesn’t have the blind scan function yet and they have specified with pictures about this function also fixes some bugs maybe still to come in near future.It looks much the same as on Android App and as per your pictures above
I have them both for Samsung S9+ which are those pics and I havent downloaded yet for Iphone Xs, I did have it on iphone 8 Plus though but was the first version
On Android there is a way to download all versions, well I think. Maybe because my account is for developers
Will try again with iphone see if there is any difference
But the blind scan was dead at all

Astron888

Post by Astron888 »

Marsat wrote:
Astron888 wrote:
Marsat wrote:

I have them both for Samsung S9+ which are those pics and I havent downloaded yet for Iphone Xs, I did have it on iphone 8 Plus though but was the first version
On Android there is a way to download all versions, well I think. Maybe because my account is for developers
Will try again with iphone see if there is any difference
But the blind scan was dead at all
Hello Marsat,I meant the same as the android functions you posted the earlier pictures with signals bars and blind scan still off again on the latest update.

Astron888

Post by Astron888 »

Hello friends,new IOS update is out and that is V2.1 for bug fix and improves performance hope to hear your tests.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”