UNEVEN SOUND - FREESAT V8 SUPER

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

nanirdjeff1937

UNEVEN SOUND - FREESAT V8 SUPER

Post by nanirdjeff1937 »

I am getting an UN-EVEN sound from my Freesat V8 Super. In other words, the sound goes UP and DOWN during any show, sometimes the sound is non-existent during this. Have changed cables still un-even. Suggestions?

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: UNEVEN SOUND - FREESAT V8 SUPER

Post by cpr43 »

nanirdjeff1937 wrote:I am getting an UN-EVEN sound from my Freesat V8 Super. In other words, the sound goes UP and DOWN during any show, sometimes the sound is non-existent during this. Have changed cables still un-even. Suggestions?
Maybe a glitch in the system. Make a database backup, do a Factory reset and reload your database and see

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

As you also say you are having problems with your remote, check that the left right buttons are not jammed "ON" on your remote, or are weak and work with little pressing.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

nanirdjeff1937 wrote:I am getting an UN-EVEN sound from my Freesat V8 Super. In other words, the sound goes UP and DOWN during any show, sometimes the sound is non-existent during this. Have changed cables still un-even. Suggestions?
My freesat V8 Super was doing this last week, all I had to do unplug the power from the back of the receiver then plug it back in.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

iq180 wrote:
My freesat V8 Super was doing this last week, all I had to do unplug the power from the back of the receiver then plug it back in.
well done iq

I have tis issue from time to time. Just reboot the device. It should do the trick

As per your remote follow cpr43 instructions on the other thread you open. Suggestion slow down ;) . and yes I've been there too

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”