When a new firmware for V8 Nova Orange?

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

gusarapinho

Re: When a new firmware for V8 Nova Orange?

Post by gusarapinho »

Blank wrote:
gusarapinho wrote:Before write my claim, I have read almost the post in this forum.
We have to be patient, ok, but do you have any idea when the new firmware will be released? Is there any scheduled plan for the new releases?
Without this information the patience is ran out very easy.
If you give our mony back, you can be sure, all people will be very patient for a long time without problems.
Thank you.
Dear Gusarapinho, the Team is currently working on the hardware and software for new products, some that have already been released and some that will be released possibly this month. Usually the updates are monthly, as these months the team is well busy is delayed a bit, however, Team Freesat does answer possible repair and improvement requests.

Please wait a little more please.
Peace and good!
Hi Blank... still no news?
Three weeks after and still no news?
How long we have to wait to receive some news? 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 3 months???
You said,( wrote )

"Usually the updates are monthly"

And the most recently firmware (V8 Finder) was on last September 4th, one month and half ago. viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1746
The second most recently firmware was August 29th, two months ago in few days. viewtopic.php?f=40&t=9460

and so on

I'm sorry but you are not a trusted person, my friend.

Blank

Post by Blank »

gusarapinho wrote:Hi Blank... still no news?
You said,( wrote )

And the most recently firmware (V8 Finder) was on last September 4th, one month and half ago. viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1746
The second most recently firmware was August 29th, two months ago in few days. viewtopic.php?f=40&t=9460

and so on

Dear Gusarpasinho, are you all right?

In response to your statement, I can only tell you that what I said was since I joined this forum, it's really taking a while, you're right on this point, but as I told you, it usually comes out monthly, and if you observe it was like this here !
I was just telling you how it was before Team informed me that I was working on new products.

I apologize if I gave you "false" hopes for a moment, but I did not trust you. Until then the Team always answered me at least I'm waiting for the updates, because at least my Gt Media V8 Nova is ok and my Finder also and this no needs updating anymore as they only update the list of satellites this, OK?

In time, the Team must respond, if you prefer, send an express memo to the email Gt Media, demanding answers to your question, feel free.

Here is the electronic address of Gt Media:
service@freesat.cn

Best regards!
;)
Receivers: Bedin Sat BS9900S/Elsys Satmax 5/Freesat Finder V-71HD/GtMedia V-73HD Meter/GTMedia V8 Nova Orange & Blue/GTMedia GTS/GTMedia V8X/Zinwell ZDX-620-S2/America Box S-205+ Plus/Satlink 6960
Sat List: 70w C/67w Ku/65.1w ku/70w Ku

Androidum

Post by Androidum »

It must really finally come an update for the v8 Nova Orange!! See also my list of bugs:

http://freesat.cn/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10143

I'm also really angry!! We get here in this forum from time to time an answer, but there are no solutions. It is sometimes even pretended that the questioner is the only one affected by the problem.

And it is said that everything works. All users are sold for stupid...

gusarapinho

Post by gusarapinho »

Blank wrote:
gusarapinho wrote:Hi Blank... still no news?
You said,( wrote )

and so on

Dear Gusarpasinho, are you all right?

In response to your statement, I can only tell you that what I said was since I joined this forum, it's really taking a while, you're right on this point, but as I told you, it usually comes out monthly, and if you observe it was like this here !
I was just telling you how it was before Team informed me that I was working on new products.

I apologize if I gave you "false" hopes for a moment, but I did not trust you. Until then the Team always answered me at least I'm waiting for the updates, because at least my Gt Media V8 Nova is ok and my Finder also and this no needs updating anymore as they only update the list of satellites this, OK?

In time, the Team must respond, if you prefer, send an express memo to the email Gt Media, demanding answers to your question, feel free.

Here is the electronic address of Gt Media:
service@freesat.cn

Best regards!
;)
I´m sorry but I can´t believe that you are no suffering any of the issues expossed here,
Your GtMedia V8 is perfect?? really??
EPG is fine?
Cccams are fine??
Time shift is ok??
Record schedule is ok???
All in your receiver is ok???
If it, please pass the firmware, may be you help us much more and better than GT Meadia until now.

P.D.: I know the email from Gt Media, i used it some months ago about one V7 (Freesat) and I received... no response.

Regards

pmasterp

Post by pmasterp »

I just buy V8 Nova Orange hoping that a new firmware will come out soon.

Does anyone has latest softcam.key?

Blank

Post by Blank »

gusarapinho wrote: I´m sorry but I can´t believe that you are no suffering any of the issues expossed here,
Your GtMedia V8 is perfect?? really??
EPG is fine?
Cccams are fine??
Time shift is ok??
Record schedule is ok???
All in your receiver is ok???
If it, please pass the firmware, may be you help us much more and better than GT Meadia until now.

P.D.: I know the email from Gt Media, i used it some months ago about one V7 (Freesat) and I received... no response.

Regards
As for your indications of symptoms, I did not say that they are wrong, I said that for my use the new V8 was already ok, not 100%!
But for my use I will not update, because I do not use CCAM here, only CS and FTA.
I also use to record from TV, but here the satellites do not report time, so I need to stay awake until the recording starts, so I can sleep.
But not by fault in the Satellite Receiver.
The solutions that I asked the Engineer Linning were answered in the previous firmware to this one posted today:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10277

Please do not misunderstand me, I just say that for me, the receiver is already ok.
I was also like that, when the receiver had bugs in exactly what I needed to use, and after being solved I was satisfied.

I hope Engineer Linning can help you.

Peace and good!
Receivers: Bedin Sat BS9900S/Elsys Satmax 5/Freesat Finder V-71HD/GtMedia V-73HD Meter/GTMedia V8 Nova Orange & Blue/GTMedia GTS/GTMedia V8X/Zinwell ZDX-620-S2/America Box S-205+ Plus/Satlink 6960

Blank

Post by Blank »

Important note Gusarapinho:
I did NOT update my Gtmedia V8 Nova Orange for the update of 10/25/2018, okay?
;)

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”