Video stuttered in satelite mode

GTMedia G1 / G2 / G3 /G4 /G5

Moderators: admin, redwoods, GTMedia Team

drane

Video stuttered in satelite mode

Post by drane »

i bought v8 angel last month and using it for a very short time....i have no problem with Teressterial and android mode but when i change to satellite mode the visual stuttered and not smooth at all (like a frameskip), i already updated to a latest firmware but same problem happened. Do i need to do something in video setting to solve this problem?

1 more problem is i cant install HotpsotShield VPN on this box....i really2 need to install this vpn on my box, hope freesat can look forward to this on next firmware update.

zcache

Re: Video stuttered in satelite mode

Post by zcache »

drane wrote:

1 more problem is i cant install HotpsotShield VPN on this box....i really2 need to install this vpn on my box, hope freesat can look forward to this on next firmware update.
I think you can install any apk file setup just need to enable unknow sources in system menu about security something also from google app store ..
I ever installed the unknown source app on angel box and it working fine..

Let you tries...
V8 Golden /Tested with v.643 20/12/17 properly recognized my irdeto CA card. :D

nzl229

Post by nzl229 »

Was the stuttered vidoe an encryted program?

drane

Post by drane »

zcache wrote:
drane wrote:

I think you can install any apk file setup just need to enable unknow sources in system menu about security something also from google app store ..

Let you tries...

im already enable in 'unknown sources' in security system menu but its not working....either intalling from playstore or downloaded apk.

drane

Post by drane »

nzl229 wrote:Was the stuttered vidoe an encryted program?
not an encrypted program....video stuttered on all sattelite s2 channel, internet working fine.

nzl229

Post by nzl229 »

drane wrote:
zcache wrote:
drane wrote:

Let you tries...

im already enable in 'unknown sources' in security system menu but its not working....either intalling from playstore or downloaded apk.
You can send your problem apk to Email:service@freesat.cn, Freesat Team will test the problem and try to fix it.
Sorry for the belated reply.
Thanks.

Return to “GTMedia G SERIES (Android IPTV BOX)”