Really pain to customise a channel line number

GTMedia G1 / G2 / G3 /G4 /G5

Moderators: admin, redwoods, GTMedia Team

zcache

Really pain to customise a channel line number

Post by zcache »

Hi Freesat Team

I have tried to make a channel line number by myself with SQLite Expert program, everything look like working well and look nice (I request you for many time to make S2 support with LCN but you didn't really sad for this point.) But after few days later all my channel line number going lineup in series again by itself, really crazy. I tried to reupload the db backup again and channel line number look well again but just for few days it reverse back to the problem again.

Explain more....
My custom channel line up for S2
channal 0001 for xxxx1
channal 0002 for xxxx2
channel 0010 for xxxx3
channel 0013 for xxxx4
channel 0020 for xxxx5
channel 0120 for xxxxn

after few days
channal 0001 for xxxx1
channal 0002 for xxxx2
channel 0003 for xxxx3
channel 0004 for xxxx4
channel 0005 for xxxx5
channel 0100 for xxxxn
all channel go in series not by my custom ...

So, please Freesat help your customer to solve this problem, I think if you enable LCN for S2 the problem can solve easy. same like V8 Pro and V8 Golden.
V8 Golden /Tested with v.643 20/12/17 properly recognized my irdeto CA card. :D

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Really pain to customise a channel line number

Post by Feralkiwi »

There is a option in the menu on the V8 golde and V7 units to select "LCN" local channel numbers.
I don't know if this is in the Android units.
If this is on your numbers will revert to the local order.
Freeview New Zealand does this in Freeview approved units. You can delete a channel and it is back very quickly.
You can change the channel order and it changes back, Yes a real pain.
Freesat does not have the providers software in them to do this so I think i must be the LCN option.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

zcache

Re: Really pain to customise a channel line number

Post by zcache »

in the channel db it have LCN data already. normally freesat box will be start with 2001 for LCN channel on V8Pro and V8Golden also same V8Angel. But V8Angel not yet support or not yet enable LCN for S2 just only for T2, look my attachment for example for S2 that I did. So I really need this feature to make my own channel number.
lcn.jpg
V8 Golden /Tested with v.643 20/12/17 properly recognized my irdeto CA card. :D

Return to “GTMedia G SERIES (Android IPTV BOX)”