Freesat GTT Issues

GTMedia G1 / G2 / G3 /G4 /G5

Moderators: admin, redwoods, GTMedia Team

Tadpo1e

Freesat GTT Issues

Post by Tadpo1e »

Bought this box a few weeks ago and have a couple of problems.

when I scan the uk cable channels in, it will work fine all day long, but come the following day when I turn the box on it will kick me off the channel I'm watching, to another, and then the channel info bar at the bottom will flash up every few seconds with the channel picture stopping and starting.

If I press menu on the remote and go into the search option, but don't search, return to watching tv and the channels then work for that frequency. But other channels still act the same.

I've also found that I cannot edit my channel list, because if I delete a channel it will reappear later on. Even moving channels, they will move back later.

Is there a fix in the pipeline?

fachos

Re: Freesat GTT Issues

Post by fachos »

Hi.. Did u update new firmware? May i see the new UI? Im gonna grab new box soon.. Thank you

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

This sounds like the remote has a button jammed or the remote batteries are flat.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

fachos

Post by fachos »

Feralkiwi wrote:This sounds like the remote has a button jammed or the remote batteries are flat.

Owen
hi... may i know what kind jammed is it? while u scan t2? or cable? or other problem? i want to buy soon.. but i want to see some user interface.. can u upload fews? thank you

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

fachos wrote:
Feralkiwi wrote:This sounds like the remote has a button jammed or the remote batteries are flat.

Owen
hi... may i know what kind jammed is it? while u scan t2? or cable? or other problem? i want to buy soon.. but i want to see some user interface.. can u upload fews? thank you
This reply was for the post byTadpo1e above and not your post.

If you are looking for the latest software update, check the download center

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMedia G SERIES (Android IPTV BOX)”