V8 Angel new version has been released.

For V8 angle
Freesat S805
Freesat S905X

Moderators: admin, Rambo, Freesat Team

rinflo71
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:51 pm

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby rinflo71 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:31 pm

When does the new software appear?!
I hope the problems are getting solved.. :mrgreen:

Avendano1976
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:13 am

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby Avendano1976 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:12 pm

rinflo71 wrote:When does the new software appear?!
I hope the problems are getting solved.. :mrgreen:

the angel v8 has so many problems that you need three lives to solve them and if they don't have to fix them NASA! It is the worst decoder that's currently on the market.

I already it sold by that is very malo.si your it as purchased you commiserate... :( :? :arrow:

zcache
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:42 am

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby zcache » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:58 am

Now it's released with version of 201601109.

after few days testing, I can say it going nice.
- No encryption message stick on screen.
- feel little bit fast channel change also switching between S2 and T2.
- Can record scrambled channel.
- No KODI embedded, but it's not a big problem just reinstall it back.

but some point still not yet solve.
- S2 still can't arrange channel by LCN.
- Audio channel always on left not on stereo.
- No any message for scrambled channel.
- EPG not correct, always showing on Sunday.
- often media box launcher crashes message.
- less information on info bar.
audio type, screen resolution, descramble type CA or BISS or ...

==Edit more information==
Last edited by zcache on Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
V8 Pro /Timing record improperly work.
V8 Golden /Tested with v.24/5/17 still unknown irdeto CA card.
V8 Angel /Cheap sold out!..

jovani
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:31 pm

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby jovani » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:54 am

Were can you download the new software 20161109, please ? I see nothing...

jovani
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:31 pm

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby jovani » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:58 am

Sorry, I found it in the download section. Thanks.

eumesmo
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:29 am
Location: Portugal

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby eumesmo » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:09 am

zcache wrote:Now it's released with version of 201601109.

after few days testing, I can say it going nice.
- No encryption message stick on screen.
- feel little bit fast channel change also switching between S2 and T2.
- Can record scrambled channel.
- No KODI embedded, but it's not a big problem just reinstall it back.

but some point still not yet solve.
- S2 still can't arrange channel by LCN.
- Audio channel always on left not on stereo.
- No any message for scrambled channel.
- EPG not correct, always showing on Sunday.
- often media box launcher crashes message.
- less information on info bar.
audio type, screen resolution, descramble type CA or BISS or ...

==Edit more information==


On samsung TV i have a big problem, samsung does not let me change to HDMI source if no signal is found, and V8 angel only starts on HDMI if source is selected, so i had to connect another HDMI device on TV, changed do HDMI, and then with HDMI on tv connect V8 Angel.
V8 Pro/V8 Golden/V8 Angel/ eyeTV with eytvcamd

User avatar
Feralkiwi
网站管理员
Posts: 798
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:51 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby Feralkiwi » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:59 pm

eumesmo wrote:On samsung TV i have a big problem, samsung does not let me change to HDMI source if no signal is found, and V8 angel only starts on HDMI if source is selected, so i had to connect another HDMI device on TV, changed do HDMI, and then with HDMI on tv connect V8 Angel.


Yes TV's can get fussy.
I need to connect and check again but I believe my Sony Bravia TV use the internet via the HDMI cable and out through the V8 Golden.
I brought a Sony TV with NO WiFi, only cable, so I could control its use of the net and now it gets out via the STB.
I've heard stories on the net that the Sony TV uses the net via all sorts of other appliances, like fridges.

Most Tv's will not select a source if there is no active HDMi cable there.
The Angle, as the source, should power on first.

Owen
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. Openbox V8 Combo, Pro, Freesat V8 Golden, Super and Angle (Sample). Freesat V7HDs and Combo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out on this forum.

zcache
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:42 am

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby zcache » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:19 am

When will you releasing new firmware? I feel worry about lcn, will you do it?
V8 Pro /Timing record improperly work.
V8 Golden /Tested with v.24/5/17 still unknown irdeto CA card.
V8 Angel /Cheap sold out!..

zcache
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:42 am

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby zcache » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:24 pm

I got new firmware yesterday at afternoon (gmt+7), so sad previous problem doesn't solve yet. Freesat not attended enought to fix it, I can't use it for primary box. Keep it back to cabinet and waiting to sell out. Paid expensive to got the problem, really not recommend for this model.
V8 Pro /Timing record improperly work.
V8 Golden /Tested with v.24/5/17 still unknown irdeto CA card.
V8 Angel /Cheap sold out!..

tek
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:17 pm

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby tek » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:21 pm

They can't put together the software V8 Angel.After upgrade still very very disappointed :evil: I do not recommend it to anyone.

buho49
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:00 pm

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby buho49 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:48 pm

Hi all, after testing the new V8 Angel firmware (version 1.0.7) I noticed that there are still some problems:

1) The App Shared Protocol only imports the 1st CCCAM line from USB, but it shows well the number of CCCAM lines in the cccam.cfg file
2) Pop-up encryption prompt box sometimes keeps appearing
3) In Google Play you can not select the top search box from the remote control, so you need to use a keyboard or a mouse to do that
4) It takes a lot decoding channels
5) Terrestrial autoscan does not scan all the frequencies in Spain region, after a complete scan there are missing channels
6) As a suggestion, there should be some way to see if CCCAM lines are connected or not to the server, from the receiver's own menu or from the APP Shared Protocol (I know it can be done from OSCam's Webinterface).

Have a nice day.

railroad
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:42 pm

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby railroad » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:41 am

Why cant we download the new files for the V8 Angel I live in usa and need some improvement from the forums one this item Just bought this and now cant even use it . it dont download apps very well and some it dont even say its compatable with my device ! and there is no usa sats listed so one would have to manually put it in . that would take hours so any info on this would be great if not then im just going to throw it in the junk pile and say bad buy .

Anko
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby Anko » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Update v8 Angel for not being able to enter Playstore not for another problem in my v8.
After updating I have had all kinds of problems.
1º very slow change in channels
2º continuous system locks
3º message encoded channel
Installing all firmware without positive result
4º can re-hang firmware Software version: 1.0.4 not available
This firware at least in my V8 if I worked
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

actualice v8 Angel por no poder entrar en Playstore no por otro problema en mi v8 .
despues de actualizar he tenido todo tipo de problemas.
1º muy lento cambio en canales
2º bloqueos continuos de sistema
3º mensaje canal codificado
instalando todo los firmware sin resultado positivo
4º pueden volver a colgar ? el firmware Software version:1.0.4 este no esta disponible
este firware almenos en el mio V8 si funciono

Anko
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby Anko » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:20 am

A big disappointment with Angel V8 after installing the patch_20160930 still without the result + coded channel still leaving that window
Continuous system locks. Negative data is that it does not allow installing the previous firmware giving error.
New decoder that only serves as paperweight. A pity! I hope you send a response to such disappointment. Thank you.

P.D Removing this Angel V8 device from the market would be sensible

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Una gran decepción con Angel V8 después de instalar el patch_20160930 todavía sin el resultado + canal codificado sigue saliendo de esa ventana quitando visualizacion ..
bloqueo de sistema no permitiendo interactuar en todo el sistema . Los datos negativos no permite instalar el firmware anterior dando error
Nuevo decodificador que sólo sirve como pisapapeles en mi escritorio. ¡Una pena! Espero envíen una respuesta a tal decepción. Gracias.
P.D Retirar este aparato V8 Angel del mercado seria algo sensato

martimiq
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:49 pm

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby martimiq » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:09 am

Anko wrote:A big disappointment with Angel V8 after installing the patch_20160930 still without the result + coded channel still leaving that window
Continuous system locks. Negative data is that it does not allow installing the previous firmware giving error.
New decoder that only serves as paperweight. A pity! I hope you send a response to such disappointment. Thank you.

P.D Removing this Angel V8 device from the market would be sensible

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Una gran decepción con Angel V8 después de instalar el patch_20160930 todavía sin el resultado + canal codificado sigue saliendo de esa ventana quitando visualizacion ..
bloqueo de sistema no permitiendo interactuar en todo el sistema . Los datos negativos no permite instalar el firmware anterior dando error
Nuevo decodificador que sólo sirve como pisapapeles en mi escritorio. ¡Una pena! Espero envíen una respuesta a tal decepción. Gracias.
P.D Retirar este aparato V8 Angel del mercado seria algo sensato


A ver, si has instalado la 1.07 el parche q tienes q instalar para quitar lo de "canal codificado" está aquí: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1360 con fecha de enero 2017 https://www.dropbox.com/s/l9vh2ohuo7acs ... 2.zip?dl=0 colgado por moizhesm.

Para volver a la 1.04 la única forma creo es con la guía q hay aquí :
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=109 q se llama:
How to mandatory upgrade by TF card-V8 Angel
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AovuYC0ZTzMjeP51mW8KwKmyRBY

espero t ayude

Anko
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby Anko » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:44 pm

Te comentare que tal .. espero que funcione! Gracias amigo saL2

Anko
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby Anko » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:20 pm

Cual es el software para pasar archivo , aml_upgrade_packge .img Url ?

What is the software to pass file, aml_upgrade_packge .img Url?
Thank you

Anko
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby Anko » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:37 pm

is this ? es este ?
V8 Angel_DB Tool V8 Angel_DB Tool
Thank you for your attention

martimiq
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:49 pm

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby martimiq » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:13 pm

Anko wrote:Cual es el software para pasar archivo , aml_upgrade_packge .img Url ?

What is the software to pass file, aml_upgrade_packge .img Url?
Thank you

exacto ese es el archivo con el firmware q tienes que grabar en la tfcard según el manual

Anko
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby Anko » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:42 pm

voy al tema gracias !

Anko
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:03 pm

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby Anko » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:09 pm

Amigo mio siento ser tan pesado , V8 Angel_DB Tool . No es para pasar una imagen aml_upgarde_packge.img . Es el editor lista de canales
puede ser que este cambiado el archivo? . Puedes guiarme donde puede estar? deseo crear Tarjeta TF Gracias !

martimiq
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:49 pm

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby martimiq » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:30 am

Anko wrote:Amigo mio siento ser tan pesado , V8 Angel_DB Tool . No es para pasar una imagen aml_upgarde_packge.img . Es el editor lista de canales
puede ser que este cambiado el archivo? . Puedes guiarme donde puede estar? deseo crear Tarjeta TF Gracias !


Tranquilo no eres pesado, es normal cuando no se sabe algo. Como bien dices ese programa es para editar la lista de canales, tienes q seguir el manual q te indiqué https://1drv.ms/b/s!AovuYC0ZTzMjeP51mW8KwKmyRBY ahí t dice el programa q tienes q usar, se llama Burn Card Maker, sigue los pasos del manual, cualquier duda comenta

martimiq
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:49 pm

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby martimiq » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:41 am

martimiq wrote:
Anko wrote:Amigo mio siento ser tan pesado , V8 Angel_DB Tool . No es para pasar una imagen aml_upgarde_packge.img . Es el editor lista de canales
puede ser que este cambiado el archivo? . Puedes guiarme donde puede estar? deseo crear Tarjeta TF Gracias !


Tranquilo no eres pesado, es normal cuando no se sabe algo. Como bien dices ese programa es para editar la lista de canales, tienes q seguir el manual q te indiqué https://1drv.ms/b/s!AovuYC0ZTzMjeP51mW8KwKmyRBY ahí t dice el programa q tienes q usar, se llama Burn Card Maker, sigue los pasos del manual, cualquier duda comenta


Aquí está el enlace del programilla viewtopic.php?f=51&t=109

osipec
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Postby osipec » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:01 pm

I ask for help, please help turn off automatic channel search, the receiver itself searches for TV channels and radio, independently changes the channel list.
I noticed if I switch to the coded channel, but it did not open on time, (due to the glitch of the Oscam, for example) the signal quality fluctuates, hangs and switches to a new, just found channel. Probably he scans this transponder and when you open the list you see a bunch of unnecessary, previously deleted channels! In my opinion, somewhere in the system it is necessary to remove the appropriate tick (just do not know where), in my opinion there can not be such a glitch due to the iron.


Return to “Android box”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests