Missing 4k TV channel

GTMedia G1 / G2 / G3 /G4 /G5

Moderators: admin, redwoods, GTMedia Team

arnfsilva

Missing 4k TV channel

Post by arnfsilva »

Hi. I recently bought this TV box but i have a problem.
It scans the tv channels, but there's one 4k tv channel that appears in the scanning list, but when i save it, the 4k channel disappear. Can anyone please help me?

esmeralda1

Re: Missing 4k TV channel

Post by esmeralda1 »

arnfsilva

Post by arnfsilva »

I think i didn't explain well my problem.
I know this channel frequency, and when i do manual scan, the channel appears On the list. Then, when i save the scan, it doesn't saves. The TV channel disappears from the channel list.

arnfsilva

Post by arnfsilva »

After some tests i found the problem. When i scan TV channels it doesn't show the TV channels with the same name. For example i have 2 TV channels named "sport TV 4k", but it only shows one of them in the channel list. These 2 channels although have the same name, they stream different programming.
I think that's a software bug.
How can i watch the complete channel list?

Please someone help me.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Both channels should stay on the list.
I have many channels with the same name on my V8 Golden and the unit should have them listed with different SID's.
The issue may be that both these channels have the same SID.
Or one could be over on the radio list if the unit does not like the video format.
If you are using a GTC box you can save your user data and look at it with a xml editor.
I used this one for my XP computer. There are other copies for other windows versions.
xmlcopyeditor-1.2.0.12-install.exe

With that editor you can see all the channel data.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

arnfsilva

Post by arnfsilva »

Hi. Thanks for your help. I installed your xml editor, and found that the channel had "true" in the option "skip". So it didn´t appear in my channel list.
Thanks again.

Return to “GTMedia G SERIES (Android IPTV BOX)”