S905X Update

GTMedia G1 / G2 / G3 /G4 /G5

Moderators: admin, redwoods, GTMedia Team

cpr43
网站管理员

S905X Update

Post by cpr43 »

Are there any instructions how to update firmware on Android IPTV Box-Freesat S905X ?? Thanks

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Re: S905X Update

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

I need to know same as someone.Please.

Yankee495

Post by Yankee495 »

I downloaded the update but I didn't find instructions in it. I think my S905X is on the way and should be here soon. As usual I'll go through it and learn everything I can about it and post what I find. It looks like a very cool media box with amazing specs. I bet it'll stream SAT2IP from a V8 Super giving you satellite channels on a TV with no receiver.

KingdomY

Post by KingdomY »

1,Extract the Burn_Card_Maker. Rar file.
2,opening the following catalog in file:
Burn_Card_Maker\Burn_Card_Maker\Burn_Card_Maker_2014_01_20_Alpha_32
3,Put the micro SD card to card reader,and insert in computer,click “烧卡制作工具.exe” to open.
4,Select the micro SD card which you put in computer, “分区和格式化” option to tick √,other items retain the default tick √.At same time,“选择文件”Select “aml_upgrade_package.img “ .
5,Click “制作” option,will bring up the dialog shown in figure,click “确定” option.
6,Click “Start” to format micro SD card,default format FAT232.After finishing format,click OK,then click Close,will come in making micro SD card status automatically.
7,Automatically making micro SD card status as shown in figure.Finishing making,will show “Sucess” ,click “确定”option.
8,Put that micro SD card to V8 Angel box TF slot,then use pen refill or others to hold down RECOVERT hole,at the same time,press Switch key to power on box.
9,Led light will be RED,TV will show following figure to upgrade,then relax RECOVERY hole.
After upgrading,the box will reboot automatically.(Do not power off while upgrading)
10.After finish update,box will go to boot guide screen,it means update successfully.

Freesat Product

Post by Freesat Product »

There is a easy to use USB stick to upgrade:
1,Ready to U disk or TF card and format. (U DISK be FAT32 format)
2,Download the new software package is copied to the U packing directory.
3.Insert USB Disk with V8 Angel latest software,go to Settings menu.
4,Select Other >>>>>>>System Update option,press OK key on remote.
5,Choose Select option,press OK key on remote.
Choose the following software data information to update
6,If you need to delete user data,please tick Wipe Data and Wipe Media options by remote control.
7,Click Update option to start updating.
8, Upgrade is shown in figure, note: do not power off, be sure to keep in mind.
9,After finish update,box will go to boot guide screen,it means update sucessful.

Return to “GTMedia G SERIES (Android IPTV BOX)”