each day more dissatisfied v8 angel

GTMedia G1 / G2 / G3 /G4 /G5

Moderators: admin, redwoods, GTMedia Team

Avendano1976

each day more dissatisfied v8 angel

Post by Avendano1976 »

cada dia que pasa estoy mas descontento con la comprs de freesat v8 angel, modelo muy poco practico y sobre todo NO FUNCIONAN ALGUNAS OPCIONES DEL MANDO,NO HAY FORMA DE ORDENAR LA LISTA DE CANALES......ESTOY MUY DECEPCIONADO CON ESTE PRODUCTO,DE MOMENTO ARREPENTIDO DE LA COMPRA....... ALGUIUEN PUEDE AYUDAR A ORDENAR LISTA DE CANALES ? GRACIAS.

every day that passes I am more unhappy with the freesat v8 angel, model comprs very little practical and above all NOT WORK SOME OPTIONS ON THE remote CONTROL, NOT there IS FORM OF SORT THE LIST OF CHANNELS... I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS PRODUCT, AT THE MOMENT REGRETTED THE PURCHASE... CAN ALGUIUEN HELP TO SORT CHANNEL LIST? Thank you :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Newtman

Re: each day more dissatisfied v8 angel

Post by Newtman »

Es una puta Banned Word, no sirve para nada. Lo compré solo por DVB-C annex B, antes daba señal pero hacía "lock", con la última actualizacion removieron totalmente la función de DVB-C. Un team muy poco serio.

Is a You have used a BANNED word. bullshit, I purchased it only for DVB-C annex B and it never work. After that the team remove the support.

Return to “GTMedia G SERIES (Android IPTV BOX)”