V8 Finder

for the power, AV cable,HDMI cable....

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

dhj

V8 Finder

Post by dhj »

I see this in photo but cannot find pricing, specs, etc?

Has anyone tried this and want to provide feedback? Thanks

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: V8 Finder

Post by Feralkiwi »

dhj wrote:I see this in photo but cannot find pricing, specs, etc?

Has anyone tried this and want to provide feedback? Thanks
No photo attached.
Freesat units can be found here at www,freesat.cc and here atwww.aliexpress.com

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

dhj

Post by dhj »

Thanks for the reply; however only see picture on freesat site only. Still no specs or price. Maybe not released for sale yet? Not found on alex site.

zcache

Post by zcache »

Did you mean to this picture right? Maybe prerelease not yet on wide market. Possibly only dvb-s2, I think.
freesat_finder.JPG
freesat_finder.JPG (63.4 KiB) Viewed 9859 times
V8 Golden /Tested with v.643 20/12/17 properly recognized my irdeto CA card. :D

zcache

Post by zcache »

zcache wrote:Did you mean to this picture right? Maybe prerelease not yet on wide market. Possibly only dvb-s2, I think.
freesat_finder.JPG
Hi, Freesat
When will it on market? So interesting.
V8 Golden /Tested with v.643 20/12/17 properly recognized my irdeto CA card. :D

Elisa

Post by Elisa »

I need to buy a sat finder, this freesat model is much more in mind than the famous satlink. Who already owns can tell if the quality is good and works well?
scoppia che la vittoria è nostra :mrgreen:

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Please read through this topic on the V8 Finder.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

zabih_5

Post by zabih_5 »

HELP for finder freesat v8

Hello to all friends and members,
Although we have been transferring the latest( version FREESAT_V8_Finder Firmware (07/11/2017)) and software to Finder, but unfortunately I have not added any features to my menu. I would like to add more features to this Finder menu.Please add Frequency Lists and Frequency Search in the Menu. Like the finders.
In the menu, it chooses a satellite, but the frequency list is unknown and unclear, and it does not work DiSEqC
There is no transponder option in the menu for each satellite, and we do not have the power to select frequencies.
Please fix these problems in the new version and add more options and options to this Finder menu. Many thanks and best rewards and wishes for you.
ZABIH

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

zabih_5 wrote:HELP for finder freesat v8

Hello to all friends and members,
Although we have been transferring the latest( version FREESAT_V8_Finder Firmware (07/11/2017)) and software to Finder, but unfortunately I have not added any features to my menu. I would like to add more features to this Finder menu.Please add Frequency Lists and Frequency Search in the Menu. Like the finders.
In the menu, it chooses a satellite, but the frequency list is unknown and unclear, and it does not work DiSEqC
There is no transponder option in the menu for each satellite, and we do not have the power to select frequencies.
Please fix these problems in the new version and add more options and options to this Finder menu. Many thanks and best rewards and wishes for you.
ZABIH
Go to the satellite menu and press "Back"
Owen

leash2korn

Post by leash2korn »

satfinder is easy to get it and cheap to buy... camon guys..

Return to “Accessories”