Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

for the power, AV cable,HDMI cable....

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Shirley

Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Post by Shirley »

Freesat New model satellite finder comes out, and it can be available before Chinese new year holiday.
For more information, you can pm me. ;)
its appealing for such a good satfinder at cheap price.
its appealing for such a good satfinder at cheap price.
satellite finder 1.jpg (340.01 KiB) Viewed 14239 times

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Good news: V8 Satfinder comes out at cheap price--pm me

Post by Feralkiwi »

Hi Shirley

Lately I have heard that China customs are blocking air freight shipments with batteries in them.
Will this affect your satellite finder shipments?
Does the battery remove from the satellite finder and what kind of battery is it, so I can buy one locally?

Owen

DHL shipping_advice/lithium_batteries
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

zcache

Post by zcache »

Feralkiwi wrote:Hi Shirley

Lately I have heard that China customs are blocking air freight shipments with batteries in them.
Will this affect your satellite finder shipments?
Does the battery remove from the satellite finder and what kind of battery is it, so I can buy one locally?

Owen

DHL shipping_advice/lithium_batteries
Intersting point, what about other way shipping like EMS China post ... Shirley did you already prepare for this situation? I also interesting this box.
V8 Golden /Tested with v.643 20/12/17 properly recognized my irdeto CA card. :D

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

The new ban on LI batteries if for all international air freight so all couriers are effected.

This will most effect China and sites like Ailexpress and DX.com

No more buying a cell phone from China!
As for taking the battery out, it is a Federal offense in the USA to open an iPhone.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

sickboy

Post by sickboy »

Shirley is not answering pm's apparently...

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Chinese new year maybe?

zcache

Post by zcache »

Nobody reply pm message yet, now I saw it on freesat.cc in v8 product and it's not cheap.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

www freesat.cc
V8 Finder Item Code: 20170117

Owen

sickboy

Post by sickboy »

zcache wrote:Nobody reply pm message yet, now I saw it on freesat.cc in v8 product and it's not cheap.
$50 is expensive ? Have you priced out a decent meter ?

zcache

Post by zcache »

sickboy wrote:
zcache wrote:Nobody reply pm message yet, now I saw it on freesat.cc in v8 product and it's not cheap.
$50 is expensive ? Have you priced out a decent meter ?
Sorry my friend, I didn't meaning to the price is expensive, I know other finder meter expensive over. But I meaning to the price in group of Freesat V8. Most expensive is V8 Angel and second is V8 Golden, so I guess the price not over 45-48$ but i'm wrong it's 50$ that is I said not cheap. Got it?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I found this site on Alliexpress selling the finder.

They list more of the specs.

They call it "V8" but clearly the finder menus shown on this other site are from "V7" software.

Owen

Pics of the menus from Aliexpress store "Shenzhen Huayue Technology Co., Ltd."

Akacheebe

Post by Akacheebe »

Feralkiwi wrote:As for taking the battery out, it is a Federal offense in the USA to open an iPhone.

Owen
Don't know where you got your info but Google search DOES NOT confirm it?? THERE IS NO FEDERAL LAW THAT SAYS YOU CAN'T OPEN UP YOUR OWN iPHONE! :roll:

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Akacheebe wrote:
Feralkiwi wrote:As for taking the battery out, it is a Federal offense in the USA to open an iPhone.

Owen
Don't know where you got your info but Google search DOES NOT confirm it?? THERE IS NO FEDERAL LAW THAT SAYS YOU CAN'T OPEN UP YOUR OWN iPHONE! :roll:
It has been seen it article.

Try looking under anti hacking or copyright laws.

Owen

Akacheebe

Post by Akacheebe »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Akacheebe wrote:

Owen
It has been seen it article.

Try looking under anti hacking or copyright laws.

Owen
How about you post the link where you got that info and furthermore, pulling the battery IS NOT HACKING THE PHONE! :shock:

xtraveo

Post by xtraveo »

Can you put conditional access in V8 satfinder,please?

IPTVKid

Post by IPTVKid »

50$ for a Sat-finder that has features like a FTA receiver is a very cheap price, good quality sat-finder like Sat Hero SH200 is above 50$ and does have LCD but only to see what SAT, TP Frequency and LNB Frequency, it doesn't show the Channels programming (Free Programming of course) I have tested a few sat-finders and to be Honest I haven't tested the FreeSat Sat-Finder but according to the features is very cheap. Wish I can test one. IPTVKid
V8 NOVA, GTC, GLOBO HD405, FreeSat V8 Super, V7, V7 Max
There is no way to peace, peace is the way......

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

IPTVKid wrote:50$ for a Sat-finder that has features like a FTA receiver is a very cheap price, good quality sat-finder like Sat Hero SH200 is above 50$ and does have LCD but only to see what SAT, TP Frequency and LNB Frequency, it doesn't show the Channels programming (Free Programming of course) I have tested a few sat-finders and to be Honest I haven't tested the FreeSat Sat-Finder but according to the features is very cheap. Wish I can test one. IPTVKid
Have a look at this forum topic on the V8 Finder.
Freesat are working on software fixes.

Owen

IPTVKid

Post by IPTVKid »

Feralkiwi wrote:
IPTVKid wrote:50$ for a Sat-finder that has features like a FTA receiver is a very cheap price, good quality sat-finder like Sat Hero SH200 is above 50$ and does have LCD but only to see what SAT, TP Frequency and LNB Frequency, it doesn't show the Channels programming (Free Programming of course) I have tested a few sat-finders and to be Honest I haven't tested the FreeSat Sat-Finder but according to the features is very cheap. Wish I can test one. IPTVKid
Have a look at this forum topic on the V8 Finder.

Owen
I see FreeSat is working to fix the bugs and I still think the price is good for this Sat-Finder I haven't change my mind I want this Sat-Finder as soon as I can.
V8 NOVA, GTC, GLOBO HD405, FreeSat V8 Super, V7, V7 Max
There is no way to peace, peace is the way......

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

IPTVKid wrote:
Feralkiwi wrote:Have a look at this forum topic on the V8 Finder.

Owen
I see FreeSat is working to fix the bugs and I still think the price is good for this Sat-Finder I haven't change my mind I want this Sat-Finder as soon as I can.
the software repairs have been done. Please have a look at my edited post here.

Owen

Return to “Accessories”