U.K. EPG

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

GBTV

U.K. EPG

Post by GBTV »

Hello

I have used over 100 boxes both A5s and V8super and the main problem we have had is the EPG is non existent.
I hope somebody can help other wise I will have to use another system.

This is a serious request for help.

Regards

GBTV

trev-nc

Re: U.K. EPG

Post by trev-nc »

Hi GBTV I'm in 100% agreement I have kept my old sky box hooked up and use that all the time (had to split the signal though) I too have searched for an answer and the best I've come up with so far is to open http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide on our smart phones, my wife is now an expert! I'm sorry to my knowledge this is the best solution so far.,.. if only we could add this to the custom button.

Update: I've just asked the Freesat the same question and I received the following message almost instantly;
main menu/system/other setting/epg source/ internet xml ----> sky epg
in other words....

GBTV

Post by GBTV »

What a reply,
The reply will give you the current programme and the next nothing more.
Looks like I will be changing boxes and having to explain to over 150 customers that I am unable to give the an up to date EPG.

Regards

GBTV

trev-nc

Post by trev-nc »

I'm afraid I can't say more because I've been working with the team in the early hours of each day for almost three months on another project which is both vast and time consuming. They are aware of the need and your comment will help attract others who can help with the search for an alternative.. Hopefully a cut and paste solution is near to hand.

TivoGuy

Post by TivoGuy »

I wish they had EPG for NA :(

Calufacr

Post by Calufacr »

trev-nc wrote:I'm afraid I can't say more because I've been working with the team in the early hours of each day for almost three months on another project which is both vast and time consuming. They are aware of the need and your comment will help attract others who can help with the search for an alternative.. Hopefully a cut and paste solution is near to hand.
De que proyecto hablas ? Nos puedes comentar algo al respecto ? Será nuevas Keys ?

Return to “Others”