AC3 Audio format

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

sinidufdo

AC3 Audio format

Post by sinidufdo »

now day. some HD channels are working with Ac3 audio format.. but freesat receiver not supported for this.. it is a dolby digital sorround format. your features list include it.. so i want to know how is the possiblity to work that our receivers??? it need a hardware update or,, only software update needed?? please reply me

kroll

Re: AC3 Audio format

Post by kroll »

CHARLIEslpwo wrote:Are you sure it was actually an mp3 file, and not a different format that was just renamed to mp3? If you want to email me the file, I can test it out.
He is talking about CHANNELS with audio ac3 ,nothing related with mp3 files
10 foot prime focus c band dish w/36 actuator pansat ap-3000 positioner at full arc & freesat V7,V7S2X & sg2100 motor W/ 90cms offset antenna and lnb universal KU 45º at 131º

kroll

Re: AC3 Audio format

Post by kroll »

EricCuru wrote:Are you saying that CDs contain MP3? CDs are not a compressed format. For 2-channel sound, a CD actually fits an album perfectly.
Please understand!!!!!!,the cuestion is about TV signal that comes from satelite thought one antena and is compresed ( digital) , video= mpeg,audio AC3........nothing about cd^s ,files etc,etc
10 foot prime focus c band dish w/36 actuator pansat ap-3000 positioner at full arc & freesat V7,V7S2X & sg2100 motor W/ 90cms offset antenna and lnb universal KU 45º at 131º

Return to “Others”