Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Freefall

Nothing personal-a chat/The "lightning bolts" say hello to me :P

Post by Freefall »

Italiano:

Titolo: Niente di personale-una chiacchierata/Le "Saette" mi fanno ciao :P

--------------------------------

Ciao,

Premesso che: Il mio post non vuole in nessun modo peccare di presunzione,anzi,la sua funzione è puramente informativa.

Raggiunte le 4000(e/più) segnalazioni,ci tenevo a condividere con voi questo momento,molto significante,almeno per me.

Quello che può sembrare una cosa banale,per chi come me,si impegna con tanta passione,credetemi,la cosa è parecchio estenuante,specialmente nel fine settimana,quando la mole degli eventi raggiunge il suo culmine.

Soprattutto quando si cerca di “prendere” il maggior numero dei feeds(nonché eventi) sulla fascia di Clarke,senza soffermarsi su uno/due sat,proprio per avere uno “spettro” ancor più largo da inserire sul famoso “archivio” digitale,qui sul forum : ) .

Alla faccia delle cosidette “saette”,pronte ad attaccare me medesimo,sotto ogni tipo di veste,con forme che vanno oltre alla cosiddetta Deontologia – Laddove prevalgono atteggiamenti poco ortdossi,non “sposandosi” neanche con la Netiquette del forum stesso.

Per chi come me,vede i feeds come una sorta di archivio/e forma culturale( non solo,potrei scrivere per ore/giorni su cosa significano per me i Feeds-magari in futuro ritornerò sull’argomento,per adesso non voglio essere ossessivo e divagante : ) ),laddove nonostante le dovute complicazioni che fanno parte della vita quotidiana,cerco sempre di “ritagliare” un “pezzo”(fino a dove posso) della giornata,per cercare di contribuire al forum-nonché: Documentare.

Un doveroso grazie è volto a tutte quelle persone,che con estrema pazienza hanno seguito i miei lunghissimi(chissà,saranno ancor più lunghi :P ) threads,confidando nel fatto che nel mondo esistono ancora i grandi appassionati veri/non solo anche del Sat in generale.

Non i soliti “fenomeni” pronti a scovare (con annessa la cosiddetta “pappetta pronta/Blind Scan”) le frequenze più disperate,per aggirare il palinsesto regolare delle vari emittenti Web e TV.
Questo(almeno per come la vedo io) si discosta dalla reale definizione di Feed-Hunter.

Buona serata :)

--------------------

English:

Title : Nothing personal-a chat/The "lightning bolts" say hello to me :P

-------------------

HI,

Given that: My post does not in any way want to be presumptuous, on the contrary, its function is purely informative.

Having reached 4000 (and/or more) reports, I wanted to share this very significant moment with you, at least for me.

What may seem trivial, for someone like me who works with such passion, believe me, it is quite exhausting, especially on weekends, when the amount of events reaches its peak.

Especially when trying to "get" the largest number of feeds (as well as events) on Clarke's band, without dwelling on one/two sats, just to have an even wider "spectrum" to insert on the famous digital "archive", here on the forum :) .

So much for the so-called "lightning bolts", ready to attack myself, under any type of guise, with forms that go beyond the so-called Deontology - Where unorthodox attitudes prevail, not "marrying" even with the Netiquette of the forum itself.

For someone like me who sees feeds as a sort of archive/cultural form (not only that, I could write for hours/days about what Feeds mean to me-maybe in the future I'll come back to the subject, for now I don't want to be obsessive and rambling :) ), where despite the due complications that are part of daily life, I always try to "cut out" a "piece" (as far as I can) of the day, to try to contribute to the forum-as well as: Documenting.

A dutiful thank you goes to all those people, who have followed my very long (who knows, they will be even longer :P ) threads with extreme patience, trusting in the fact that there are still great true/not only Sat in enthusiasts in the world general.

Not the usual "phenomena" ready to track down (with the so-called "ready porridge/Blind Scan") the most desperate frequencies, to get around the regular programming of the various Web and TV broadcasters.
This (at least as I see it) deviates from the actual definition of Feed-Hunter.
There are things not visible to "Mere mortals" (Reference to sat feeds), that pass every day on our planet :P

Return to “Others”