freesat receivers

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

hazman

freesat receivers

Post by hazman »

In my opinion Freesat receivers are the best value for money of any receiver on the market today, What really would put the icing on the cake is for them to have a common interface slot to take a cam. Just saying like. :)

TivoGuy

Re: freesat receivers

Post by TivoGuy »

Freesat is a good box :D

B34t3rGT

Post by B34t3rGT »

But in the last couple of weeks the prices have gone up to 43%, therefore taking out of a best bang for your money.

in Winsat the price is fair, BUT the shipping price is ridiculous.

Post by 901 »

The PQ is rather good as well. A very nice receiver all the way around.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

B34t3rGT wrote:But in the last couple of weeks the prices have gone up to 43%, therefore taking out of a best bang for your money.

I agree.
If Winsat used China Post instead of couriers they would sell a lot more from their site.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

B34t3rGT

Post by B34t3rGT »

Feralkiwi wrote:
B34t3rGT wrote:But in the last couple of weeks the prices have gone up to 43%, therefore taking out of a best bang for your money.

I agree.
If Winsat used China Post instead of couriers they would sell a lot more from their site.

Owen
There are resellers from Winsat that use Couriers BUT don't charge a lot, and I'm talking DHL, UPS, FedEx. but with them the price of receivers have gon up and the information is that Winsat force them to do it. :?: :?:

bernie

Post by bernie »

hazman wrote:What really would put the icing on the cake is for them to have a common interface slot to take a cam.
Hi hazman and team. I'm new to this part of the hobby so forgive me if this is a silly question. Since your box probably has a USB port is there not a CI reader that has a USB interface :?:
several 3M dishes, V9 Super, V7HD, V7SHD, V8 Super

kchto

Post by kchto »

TivoGuy wrote:Freesat is a good box :D
Totally Agree. My only concern is that my Freesat V7 Wi-fi has problem connection with my internet providers

hazman

Post by hazman »

bernie wrote:
hazman wrote:What really would put the icing on the cake is for them to have a common interface slot to take a cam.
Hi hazman and team. I'm new to this part of the hobby so forgive me if this is a silly question. Since your box probably has a USB port is there not a CI reader that has a USB interface :?:
There are usb interface's around that are used to program cams but getting them to work on a freesat box would be a problem as the firmware would not recognize the interface.

Return to “Others”