freesat v7 hd

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

eddy97490

freesat v7 hd

Post by eddy97490 »

bonjour impossible de regarder webtv m3u ou iptv sur freesat v7 hd.je peux avoir une liste tv bin francaise s il vous plait.donner des astuce pour ma freesat v7 hd merci.

mmahamax

Re: freesat v7 hd

Post by mmahamax »

Hi,

This morning i found 1 issue. My wifi is connected, but my CS Protocoll Status shown Waiting CW...

I need to Apply again.. after goes to channnel to view, Encrypted...Go back to CS Protocol -- Status Waiting CW--

Last night working fine. Anybody can help? Do i need to downgrade firmware?

nostro200

Post by nostro200 »

I just got this problem and i dont see any answers....will try reseting my box ie. Reupdating the flash.bin file

nostro200

Post by nostro200 »

any expert ~can help on this issue here please? :roll:

nostro300

Post by nostro300 »

Conclusion on the Waiting cw topic: its server related, probably the server provider blocked your ip

sickboy

Post by sickboy »

So the problem was your cline provider, Nostro ? I know you felt you weren't receiving an answer fast enough but several people did point you in exactly that direction. Anyway I'm glad you got it sorted.

joshabi91

Post by joshabi91 »

I have the same problem with nostro. So does that mean there is no fix for the issue? That I just have to look for another cccam server? Im a newbie to this so please help me out.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

joshabi91 wrote:I have the same problem with nostro. So does that mean there is no fix for the issue? That I just have to look for another cccam server? Im a newbie to this so please help me out.
Have a read of Nostro300's post here.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

joshabi91

Post by joshabi91 »

Feralkiwi wrote:
joshabi91 wrote:I have the same problem with nostro. So does that mean there is no fix for the issue? That I just have to look for another cccam server? Im a newbie to this so please help me out.
Have a read of Nostro300's post here.

Owen

Thanks Feralkiwi. But I have another question. What is powervu and can it help me in decrypting channels or will I be wasting my time?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

joshabi91 wrote:Thanks Feralkiwi. But I have another question. What is powervu and can it help me in decrypting channels or will I be wasting my time?
PowerVu is a type of encryption. There are many types, like BISS and Irdeto.
Some are just a fixed code, like powervu and BISS and others are a active changing codes that needs a card in the STB (set top box) or a ccam account that feeds the same info via the net.

Your V7 will find the powervu code on most powervu channels if you wait on that encrypted channel.
The encryption type is listed on the "Info" banner as "B" or "P" etc and "$" for an unknown type.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

clediolima

Post by clediolima »

Feralkiwi wrote:
joshabi91 wrote:Thanks Feralkiwi. But I have another question. What is powervu and can it help me in decrypting channels or will I be wasting my time?
PowerVu is a type of encryption. There are many types, like BISS and Irdeto.
Some are just a fixed code, like powervu and BISS and others are a active changing codes that needs a card in the STB (set top box) or a ccam account that feeds the same info via the net.

Your V7 will find the powervu code on most powervu channels if you wait on that encrypted channel.
The encryption type is listed on the "Info" banner as "B" or "P" etc and "$" for an unknown type.

Owen

Excellent explanation. Thank you

clediolima

Post by clediolima »

Agora, houve uma mudança no powervu. Em alguns satélites, falam, que os códigos estão mudando em curto intervalo de tempo.

TivoGuy

Post by TivoGuy »

Thank you for explaining that :D

Return to “Others”