65.0w and 75.0w.

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

iq180
网站管理员

65.0w and 75.0w.

Post by iq180 »

It has been reported that the new Powervu EMU.2.9.1 is working on on Dreambox 900 UHD for satellites 65.0w and 75.0w, new Hash 6, there is hope for any body that can get these satellites, it's all in the hands of the Freesat coders now, no need to PM me for keys, your EMM keys are not dead.

cabrum

Re: 65.0w and 75.0w.

Post by cabrum »

I recorded ECM samples and uploaded them to mediafire, posted here in the forum, e-mailed freesat, sent messages to freesat, and nothing, no answer from them.
There's several different satellite receivers brand names already running new firmware from their teams, while freesat has no interest providing firmware support to the customers from South America that bought their equipment. They're left in the limbo.

cabrum

Post by cabrum »

So finally a new firmware version to the V8's that covers South America satellites! I guess Freesat is going to relay the firmware development to a different company: Gtmedia.

cabrum

Post by cabrum »

Dear Freesat/Gtmedia engineers: The V8 firmware with fixes for South American satellites was released a couple days ago, but there's plenty more customers that bought the V7 satellite receiver, and they are anxiously waiting for the firmware. How about an early Christmas gift for them with the new firmware? Don't let them stay without TV this Holidays!
Thanks.

Return to “Others”