Anyone Speak Spanish?

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Akacheebe

Anyone Speak Spanish?

Post by Akacheebe »

The Wife and I watch some TV programs on WSJX, which is a Satellite broadcast for the Virgin Islands. In the commercials, which are mostly in Spanish they frequently use the term, (and note that this how I "think" it's spelled), saying "java ja", usually with speech emphasis, ie, louder and emphatic if there is such a thing!

So could someone help me out with this by telling me exactly what they are saying?

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Anyone Speak Spanish?

Post by cpr43 »

Spanish is my main language and never heard of this before. Maybe French Creole. Google translator come up with " Yes, yes"
Attachments
frencj.png
frencj.png (23.42 KiB) Viewed 4996 times

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

I am thinking it is Portugues, I could be wrong.

Wilis13

Post by Wilis13 »

I speak spanish but never heard of that. Could be French or Dutch. Alot of the islands were French and Dutch colonies. Not a spanish word though

danini

Post by danini »

Akacheebe wrote:The Wife and I watch some TV programs on WSJX, which is a Satellite broadcast for the Virgin Islands. In the commercials, which are mostly in Spanish they frequently use the term, (and note that this how I "think" it's spelled), saying "java ja", usually with speech emphasis, ie, louder and emphatic if there is such a thing!

So could someone help me out with this by telling me exactly what they are saying?
I think you heard "Llama ya" -> Call now

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

"Java" is, I think, Coffee.

Could Be "Coffee Yes"

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Akacheebe

Post by Akacheebe »

danini wrote:
Akacheebe wrote:The Wife and I watch some TV programs on WSJX, which is a Satellite broadcast for the Virgin Islands. In the commercials, which are mostly in Spanish they frequently use the term, (and note that this how I "think" it's spelled), saying "java ja", usually with speech emphasis, ie, louder and emphatic if there is such a thing!

YES! I see the ad on TV and Llama Ya is actually spelled out on the screen and there's usually a phone number listed also.

THANKS!!

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

Akacheebe wrote:
danini wrote:

YES! I see the ad on TV and Llama Ya is actually spelled out on the screen and there's usually a phone number listed also.

THANKS!!

lol infomertial

Llama Ya (call Now) 800-555-1212
19.95 Plus Shipping and Handling :D

zoricua1981

Post by zoricua1981 »

no free shipping? ha ha

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

zoricua1981 wrote:no free shipping? ha ha
Never S & H - Shipping and Handling is the business! is the profit.

Remember the guy that gave away "free" computer programs on "free" CD's. As popular as those ads are has to mean there is money to be made.

What is funny we got used to that, or the FAKE Free Shipping. I been helping my wife to run her online business since 1998 programming the servers, ecommerce store etc. Along the years she never charged S&H but Shipping and the Handling is already embedded on Shipping. Handling as cost of packaging and labor for shipping, and that is a fixed number
As per Free shipping like eBay or amazon at the end is more expensive, THERE IS NO FREE shipping, USPS, UPS etc dont work for free. Buy one item "maybe" cheaper, but more than 1 at the end you pay more sometimes double. But all psychological.

gatonico

Post by gatonico »

JAVA JA no, i only know JAVADABADU, hehehe

Return to “Others”