Have I bought a pig in a poke ?

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Mercbits1

Have I bought a pig in a poke ?

Post by Mercbits1 »

I spent many years buying and selling Dreambox units, I was on many forums giving help and advice on setting them up.
I really expected the same kind of support with the my new GTMedia Gtc, how wrong I was, support is non existent emails to support either go unanswered or you wait days for a reply.
The box itself is first class, such a shame it is let down by firmware that is not complete, I have seen less bugs at a convention for hoboes. the fundamental apps like DVB do not work correctly, no way to sort channels, oscam that has a mind of its own, files that suddenly become corrupted, the list is endless.
Perhaps the most frustrating is the fact this could be the best box on the market if the firmware was relatively bug free, and things like oscam worked correctly.
My oscam files are corrupted, causing it to crash on launch, I can’t even access it now via local ip 8081 to edit it. I notice lots of similar complaints and no answer from the team.
We have all paid good money for our units, in return we receive a half finished schoolboy project.
We need answers and solutions to our issues, most importantly WHEN CAN WE EXPECT RELEASE OF A FULLY FUNCTIONING, BUG FREE UPDATE ?

asyt3

Re: Have I bought a pig in a poke ?

Post by asyt3 »

Waiting for the same here.

Return to “Others”