Channel DB Astra 28.2e

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Mercbits1

Channel DB Astra 28.2e

Post by Mercbits1 »

Hi, my channel DB is total corrupted can someone kindly supply a clean DB export file.
I have performed a factory reset, wiped all files but apparently this file stay corrupted
I have noticed the support on the forum is not as good as it could be, questions go unanswered. I have vast experience with dreambox etc as an importer and reseller,I had planned on the GTC been my next best seller, however as the box stands there are way too many bugs that require sorting and little support from the makers. I am planing on setting up a dedicated GTC forum for users and programmers, if anyone is interested in helping with the birth of a new forum, please PM me.
Thanks in advance.

Marsat

Re: Channel DB Astra 28.2e

Post by Marsat »

Mercbits1 wrote:Hi, my channel DB is total corrupted can someone kindly supply a clean DB export file.
I have performed a factory reset, wiped all files but apparently this file stay corrupted
I have noticed the support on the forum is not as good as it could be, questions go unanswered. I have vast experience with dreambox etc as an importer and reseller,I had planned on the GTC been my next best seller, however as the box stands there are way too many bugs that require sorting and little support from the makers. I am planing on setting up a dedicated GTC forum for users and programmers, if anyone is interested in helping with the birth of a new forum, please PM me.
Thanks in advance.
I PM you

Return to “Others”