Freesat Warehouse Shipping price...Expensive$$$

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

T95KPRO

Freesat Warehouse Shipping price...Expensive$$$

Post by T95KPRO »

Feralkiwi wrote:Yes I agree, Freesat's DHL shipping is too expensive.
DHL can't even deliver chicken on time to KFC in the UK.
I have asked them to use China post in the past. No change.

Owen
I read a post about shipping price. How to ask again to Freesat to use China post instead of DHL? Canada 29.50$ :arrow: USA 24.50$. For me,waiting when i'm order in china,i have time to wait and the price is better too! 8-) In fact E-bay sellers or other like Allibaba have better price for shipping. If the shipping price is not more Expensive$$$...it's better to buy a original product than a clone one selling on E-bay or other place,but at reasonable price I think! :?
Freesat V8 Super, with 36" Ku Offset Dish. Always buy original product... https://freesat.cc/ :mrgreen:

Marsat

Re: Freesat Warehouse Shipping price...Expensive$$$

Post by Marsat »

T95KPRO wrote:

Owen
I read a post about shipping price. How to ask again to Freesat to use China post instead of DHL? Canada 29.50$ :arrow: USA 24.50$. For me,waiting when i'm order in china,i have time to wait and the price is better too! 8-) In fact E-bay sellers or other like Allibaba have better price for shipping. If the shipping price is not more Expensive$$$...it's better to buy a original product than a clone one selling on E-bay or other place,but at reasonable price I think! :?

I had that issue when I deal with the manufacturer the first time. But I did not buy 1 receiver on the hundredths.
The reason is they want to be sure you receive the merchandise within days and not months in a plastic bag
Also the package is insured and signature required. Is the way they work although not a competitive price. Still was cheaper for us to use their DHL account than my UPS or FedEx account.
Like you said we did not risk buying on ali due the fact of fakes and timing to deliver. Once funds were received at the manufacturers Home Office we have the package in 3 working days

T95KPRO

Post by T95KPRO »

Marsat wrote:
T95KPRO wrote:

Owen

I had that issue when I deal with the manufacturer the first time. But I did not buy 1 receiver on the hundredths.
The reason is they want to be sure you receive the merchandise within days and not months in a plastic bag
Also the package is insured and signature required. Is the way they work although not a competitive price. Still was cheaper for us to use their DHL account than my UPS or FedEx account.
Like you said we did not risk buying on ali due the fact of fakes and timing to deliver. Once funds were received at the manufacturers Home Office we have the package in 3 working days
Yes is true Marsat,thats deppend how fast we need it and when you order by 100 units,you need a reliable shipping! ;)
Freesat V8 Super, with 36" Ku Offset Dish. Always buy original product... https://freesat.cc/ :mrgreen:

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

T95KPRO wrote:
Marsat wrote:
T95KPRO wrote:

Owen

Yes is true Marsat,thats deppend how fast we need it and when you order by 100 units,you need a reliable shipping! ;)
Yeap the do not use ground (or sea) nor Airmail, neither they use a plastic bag. They professional package in sturdy boxes. and that has a cost obviously

T95KPRO

Post by T95KPRO »

Marsat wrote:
T95KPRO wrote:
Marsat wrote:
T95KPRO wrote:

Owen

Yeap the do not use ground (or sea) nor Airmail, neither they use a plastic bag. They professional package in sturdy boxes. and that has a cost obviously
Ho yes!

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

T95KPRO wrote:
Marsat wrote:
T95KPRO wrote:
Marsat wrote:
T95KPRO wrote:

Owen

Ho yes!
this will answer many questions

1. All orders will be shipped by DHL only.
1) If ship by official DHL,shipping cost more higher and track number will be sent as that day.It will take 3-5 working days to receive.
2) If ship by forwarding DHL,shipping cost more cheaper and track number will be sent as next day.It will take 3-7 working days to receive.
2. If you have any suggestion on custom Commercial Invoice, please leave a note in order.
3. Customs Tax should be paid by buyer, Seller can not support any Customs Tax.
4. Remote Area: For Remote area, DHL/Fedex/UPS/TNT will charge extra " Remote Area Fee", please understanding and pay it.

the bullet point repeat numbers is not my fault is on the manufacturers page.

Return to “Others”