Sdx Chan Editor 1.1.5 (beta)

User Share channel list and channel information

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

furb3t

Sdx Chan Editor 1.1.5 (beta)

Post by furb3t »

Preamble: this is a programme made in my spare time at the request of a friend, I don't even have a GT Media.

DISCLAIMER: I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY BE CAUSED TO FILES PRODUCED BY THIS PROGRAMME. WHOEVER GENERATES OR MODIFIES A FILE WITH THIS PROGRAMME ALSO TAKES RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY IT ON THE DECODER WHERE HE/SHE INSTALLED THEM. IF YOU WANT TO INSTALL THE FILES GENERATED BY THIS PROGRAMME YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK

What Sdx Chan Editor does: It is a tool that can (for the time being) open a GT Media .sdx file, allows you to edit only satellites, transponders and channels and save them. The programme is still to be finished in many respects, so it will be a work in progress that I hope together we will be able to take forward by eliminating bugs from time to time and implementing new functions that will be useful to the cause.

IMPORTANT!!! after saving the Satellites, Transponders and Channels you have to check the Header Data and in the case of non-matching values, proceed with the ‘Correct Header Data’ button and then ‘Save Header Data to File’.

Latest Release: 1.1.5 beta (DOWNLOAD)

NEWS latest update 1.1.5:
  • added IMPORT CHANNELS; from the channel list it is possible for the selected provider to import the channel list from King's website (right click on channel list). The programme reads the HTML file and takes the values from it to generate the channel list with the updated settings and automatically adds the missing transponders. It is possible to import both crypted and fta channels.
    added Serbian language in the translation.
    added Delete ALL function to quickly delete a channel list.
    various optimisations.
Anyone who wants to share information on how to improve the programme, I will be happy to take the project forward

********************ITALIANO *****************************
Premessa: è un programma fatto nei ritagli di tempo libero per la richiesta di un amico, io neanche ho un GT Media.

DISCLAIMER: NON MI ASSUMO ALCUNA RESPONSABILITA' PER I DANNEGGIAMENTI CHE POTREBBERO CAUSARE I FILE PRODOTTI DAL PRESENTE PROGRAMMA. CHIUNQUE GENERI O MODIFICHI UN FILE CON QUESTO PROGRAMMA SI ASSUME ANCHE LA RESPONSABILITA' DI EVENTUALI DANNI CAGIONATI DALLO STESSO SUL DECODER DOVE LI HA INSTALLATI. SE VOLETE INSTALLARE I FILE GENERATI DA QUESTO PROGRAMMA LO FATE A VOSTRO RISCHIO E PERICOLO

IMPORTANTE!!! dopo che si salvano i Satelliti, Transponders e Canali bisogna fare il check dell'Header Data e nel caso di valori non corrispondenti, procedere con il tasto "Correggi Header Data" e quindi "Salva Header Data su File".

Cosa fa Sdx Chan Editor: è un tool che può (per il momento) aprire un file .sdx del GT Media, consente di editare solo i satelliti, transponder e canali e di salvarli. Il programma è ancora da terminare in tanti aspetti per cui sarà un work in progress che spero insieme riusciremo a portare avanti eliminando di volta in volta bug e implementando nuove funzioni che si renderanno utili alla causa.

Ultima Release: 1.1.5 beta (DOWNLOAD)

NEWS ultimo aggiornamento 1.1.5:
  • aggiunta IMPORTAZIONE CANALI; dalla lista canali è possibile per il provider selezionato importare la lista dei canali presenti online sul sito del King (tasto destro mouse su lista canali). Il programma legge il file HTML e ne ricava i valori per generare la lista canali con i settings aggiornati e automaticamente aggiunge i transponders mancanti. E' possibile importare sia i canali cryptati che quelli fta.
    aggiunta lingua serba nella traduzione.
    aggiunta funzione Elimina TUTTI per eliminare velocemente una lista canali.
    ottimizzazioni varie.
Chiunque voglia condividere informazioni su come migliorare il programma, sarò felice di portare avanti il progetto.

ZOO

Re: Sdx Chan Editor 1.1.5 (beta)

Post by ZOO »

Very nice work.Much appreciated. ;)

Boadil

Re: Sdx Chan Editor 1.1.5 (beta)

Post by Boadil »

Muchísimas gracias por su trabajo.

Return to “GTMEDIA_User Share”