127 W Smithsonian channel wont open V8X

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

machteck

127 W Smithsonian channel wont open V8X

Post by machteck »

Hello is anyone able to open the Smithsonian channel on 127 W every thing on my end shows power Vue, i have the latest firmware but i don't know about the emma keys, i do not have any special subscriptions or cccam. There may be one or two more channels that is not on that same t p that is not opening?? I have rescanned the t p even deleted the t p and rescanned still wont open. Just need to know if this channel has implemented some extra encryption or am i missing some keys? I have the box connected to the WYFI Thanks.
Larry

STRETCH

Re: 127 W Smithsonian channel wont open V8X

Post by STRETCH »

Maybe they are (Power Vu +).

Den

machteck

Post by machteck »

STRETCH wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:42 pm

Den
It sure could be but i don't know how to check that. That is what i am trying to find out, i don't want to keep tying up the forum board if there is no emma keys or some of my keys just need to be updated, i know most of the members on here are not North American but i was hoping a member would answer and confirm if they are or are not able to open this channel. Thank you
Larry

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

machteck wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:31 pm
STRETCH wrote:

Den
It sure could be but i don't know how to check that. That is what i am trying to find out, i don't want to keep tying up the forum board if there is no emma keys or some of my keys just need to be updated, i know most of the members on here are not North American but i was hoping a member would answer and confirm if they are or are not able to open this channel. Thank you
If you can watch both Tps 3940/3980 means that keys are working fine. Both TPs are working fine and are not PV+. Maybe channel was removed but the spot on the TP stil active

machteck

Post by machteck »

cpr43 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:04 pm
machteck wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:31 pm
STRETCH wrote:

Den
If you can watch both Tps 3940/3980 means that keys are working fine. Both TPs are working fine and are not PV+. Maybe channel was removed but the spot on the TP stil active
Thank you cpr43 sir. Apparently the channel has moved all TPs are still working except that one. I apologize for the continued posts asking for information but i had no clue how to check it, i know u told me in a earlier post it was probably the provider but i didn't understand until you explained how to check. Dad gum Lyngsat still shows it to be active.
Larry

Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”