All About Keys

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, Rambo, Freesat Team

mu21
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:34 pm

All About Keys

Postby mu21 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:18 am

The information about keys (biss, powervu, tanberg etc), please discusse here ;)

spok2010
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:15 pm

Re: All About Keys

Postby spok2010 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:28 pm

Please, AFN powervu keys on 903 W is not working! Will you fix it soon?

qma
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:11 pm

Re: All About Keys

Postby qma » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:18 pm

希望能把V7V7 max bisskey有自动升级bisskey。

peacesat
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:48 pm

Re: All About Keys

Postby peacesat » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:14 pm

It is working dear at my end here

wayachi
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:43 pm

Re: All About Keys

Postby wayachi » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:23 am

Discovery HD India and RTM Galaksi Muzik on measat cband not working with tandberg please fix, others on the same satellite working, and improvise one touch button for biss on v7 combo.
The tandberg channels were tested on v7 combo

valstef
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:03 am

Re: All About Keys

Postby valstef » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:29 am

Возможно ли сделать автоматическое обновление ключей на кодировку PowerVu, на транспондер 10934 Н 13750 , HBO c 4*W Amos.

simong
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:09 am

Re: All About Keys

Postby simong » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:21 am

Hello expert users. Recently out of curiosity, got myself a Freesat v7 combo receiver. Followed the instructions and scanned for programs, but all I get are encrypted TV programs and some free radio programs. What to do hereon? HELP! Thanks in advance.

User avatar
Feralkiwi
网站管理员
Posts: 2686
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:51 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: All About Keys

Postby Feralkiwi » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:31 am

simong wrote:Hello expert users. Recently out of curiosity, got myself a Freesat v7 combo receiver. Followed the instructions and scanned for programs, but all I get are encrypted TV programs and some free radio programs. What to do hereon? HELP! Thanks in advance.


What satellites are you tuned to?
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. Openbox V8 Combo, Pro, Freesat V8 Golden, Nova, GTC, Super and Angle (Sample). Freesat V7HDs, Combo and V7s. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

simong
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:09 am

Re: All About Keys

Postby simong » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:07 am

There are quite a number of satellites that came with the default settings. I have a subscription for our local satellite TV, and I tapped onto the satellite dish to receive the programs. The satellite dish is at a fixed angle one, determined by the provider. Do I need to add satellites to my receiver? What are the ones available and at what settings? My location is in South East Asia. Thanks for your prompt reply.

User avatar
Feralkiwi
网站管理员
Posts: 2686
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:51 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: All About Keys

Postby Feralkiwi » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:17 pm

simong wrote:There are quite a number of satellites that came with the default settings. I have a subscription for our local satellite TV, and I tapped onto the satellite dish to receive the programs. The satellite dish is at a fixed angle one, determined by the provider. Do I need to add satellites to my receiver? What are the ones available and at what settings? My location is in South East Asia. Thanks for your prompt reply.


You can do a blind scan using any satellite on the list and it should scan in whatever is there on your dish.
Knowing which satellite your "Provider" has pointed the dish at would mean you can choose that satellite.
Also knowing what LNB your dish has would also help. If it is a Universal lnb you need to choose 9750/10600 lnb on the antenna setup menu.
Good luck

Owen
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. Openbox V8 Combo, Pro, Freesat V8 Golden, Nova, GTC, Super and Angle (Sample). Freesat V7HDs, Combo and V7s. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

simong
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:09 am

Re: All About Keys

Postby simong » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:55 am

Feralkiwi wrote:
simong wrote:There are quite a number of satellites that came with the default settings. I have a subscription for our local satellite TV, and I tapped onto the satellite dish to receive the programs. The satellite dish is at a fixed angle one, determined by the provider. Do I need to add satellites to my receiver? What are the ones available and at what settings? My location is in South East Asia. Thanks for your prompt reply.


You can do a blind scan using any satellite on the list and it should scan in whatever is there on your dish.
Knowing which satellite your "Provider" has pointed the dish at would mean you can choose that satellite.
Also knowing what LNB your dish has would also help. If it is a Universal lnb you need to choose 9750/10600 lnb on the antenna setup menu.
Good luck

Owen


Thank you Owen for your help. I really have little knowledge on satellites and related protocols. I think it is a universal lnb and I chose 8750/10600 to do a full scan on all the preset satellites. I managed to receive about 300 programs, but none of them is free, except for the radio programs. Looks like there are no free to air programs in my area, and I've wasted my money here. Anyway, I do appreciate your help.

MK

xtraveo
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:19 pm

Re: tanberg director

Postby xtraveo » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:05 pm

How to put tanberg director keys in freesat v7HD? bin 06/06/16 :shock: :shock: :shock:

User avatar
Feralkiwi
网站管理员
Posts: 2686
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:51 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: tanberg director

Postby Feralkiwi » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:53 pm

xtraveo wrote:How to put tanberg director keys in freesat v7HD? bin 06/06/16 :shock: :shock: :shock:


Tandberg was added in software 20160728-Freesat_v7_hd.bin
"1) update softcam core for Tanberg / Director"

For tandberg use the latest software 21060803.
From here;
http://www.freesat.cn/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=7&sid=c7b14404f3dcadfef33fb3a6fbc4724b

Owen
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. Openbox V8 Combo, Pro, Freesat V8 Golden, Nova, GTC, Super and Angle (Sample). Freesat V7HDs, Combo and V7s. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

spok2010
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:15 pm

Re: All About Keys

Postby spok2010 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:28 pm

Well, but from where can I download the lastest softcam.key?

zezinho321
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:45 pm

Re: All About Keys

Postby zezinho321 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:50 pm

ESTOU COM PROBLEMAS NO EPG, E QUERIA UMA ATUALIZAÇÃO QUE NÃO TIVESSE LENTIDÃO, POIS O APARELHO APRESENTA LENTIDÃO AO PASSAR DE CANAL E ATÉ QUANDO AUMENTA E DIMINUI O VOLUME, E TAMBÉM OS CANAIS HDS TEM O VOLUME DIFERENTE, TEM QUE AUMENTAR NO MAXIMO PARA PODER ESCUTAR E QUANDO VOCÊ TROCA PARA OS SDS O VOLUME TA MUITO ALTO. NOTEI QUE NOS CANAIS HDS SOMENTE FUNCIONA O ALTO FALANTE ESQUERDO, JA FUI EM CONFIGURAÇÕES JA TROQUEI MAIS NAO ADIANTOU. SATELITE STAR ONE C2 70.00W.

sattelight
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:57 am

Re: All About Keys

Postby sattelight » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:41 am

Any chance of adding support for transmissions that are FTA but need a PLS code (root/gold/combo + code) to unlock a multistream ? For example in eutelsat 5W...

Agyare
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:11 pm

Re: All About Keys

Postby Agyare » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:32 am

I have just bought v7 hd. As a new user how do I get started powervu autoroll and tangberg

User avatar
Feralkiwi
网站管理员
Posts: 2686
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:51 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: All About Keys

Postby Feralkiwi » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:05 am

Agyare wrote:I have just bought v7 hd. As a new user how do I get started powervu autoroll and tangberg


When you wait on a powervu channel the unit will search for the PowerVu / or Tangburg code.
This should take one or two minutes.
As most codes work for the whole TP, waiting on only one channel for each TP should provide the codes.
I find if the signal is weak the best channel to wait on is a SD channel, not HD on that TP.
Some codes do not self load and the best way is to load them via USB softcam key file.
There are discussions on this forum about USB softcam key files.

Owen
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. Openbox V8 Combo, Pro, Freesat V8 Golden, Nova, GTC, Super and Angle (Sample). Freesat V7HDs, Combo and V7s. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Agyare
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:11 pm

Re: All About Keys

Postby Agyare » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:04 pm

Thanks, Owen. Your explanation Is helpful. I will like to be educated from scratch on how to load some keys on softcam.

User avatar
Feralkiwi
网站管理员
Posts: 2686
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:51 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: All About Keys

Postby Feralkiwi » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:08 pm

Agyare wrote:Thanks, Owen. Your explanation Is helpful. I will like to be educated from scratch on how to load some keys on softcam.


Have a look at this forum on keys.

Owen
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. Openbox V8 Combo, Pro, Freesat V8 Golden, Nova, GTC, Super and Angle (Sample). Freesat V7HDs, Combo and V7s. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

User avatar
Feralkiwi
网站管理员
Posts: 2686
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:51 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: All About Keys

Postby Feralkiwi » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:47 am

Sorry left out the link.

See this forum

Owen
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. Openbox V8 Combo, Pro, Freesat V8 Golden, Nova, GTC, Super and Angle (Sample). Freesat V7HDs, Combo and V7s. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

User avatar
De Fault
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:51 pm
Location: Thailand

Re: All About Keys

Postby De Fault » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:25 pm

What kind of softcam is used for PowerVu decryption :?:

Sharkbait
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:10 am

Re: All About Keys

Postby Sharkbait » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:27 am

Does tandberg work on v7 hd it does not show in conditional access menu but other emu does

User avatar
Feralkiwi
网站管理员
Posts: 2686
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:51 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: All About Keys

Postby Feralkiwi » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:13 pm

The last few versions of the software has had Tandburg in the menu.
If you update your software form the V7HD download center on this site you will have Tandburg.

Don,t forget to back up both your softcam keys from the conditional access menu and you channel list etc in USB backup.

Owen
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. Openbox V8 Combo, Pro, Freesat V8 Golden, Nova, GTC, Super and Angle (Sample). Freesat V7HDs, Combo and V7s. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

spok2010
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:15 pm

Re: All About Keys

Postby spok2010 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:15 pm

I'd like to know if autoroll can find only Powervu and Tandberg keys or it can find Biss, Nagra and other codes? For exemple: Nagra on 61 W will open? Thank you.


Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests