Sound Question

Please discuss the softcam feature ,share the softcam key...

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Marsat

Sound Question

Post by Marsat »

Well now is my turn.
Although long long ago I studies this, I dont even remember..
The Story

a Sat in Ku very string signal in Miami but covers Central America / Mexico have everything in Nagra except 2 or 3 opened channels.

One of the Channels is actually the most I want and need but I have no keys and no one does on C band

but is on this Ku Band. I scanned with my 1.2m and wow max signal beautiful so, OK lets take the dust on the V9 super so afternoon goes and when scanned &$&$@#$! audio is MUTE, with Finder or V8 Super. Could not change or I do not know if PID can be modifies or this can be fixed. Image still there, I have been scanning 3 times a days, still the issue

PS: if someone or you offer keys nagra service for Media Net please PM

iq180
网站管理员

Re: Sound Question

Post by iq180 »

Marsat wrote:Well now is my turn.
Although long long ago I studies this, I dont even remember..
The Story

a Sat in Ku very string signal in Miami but covers Central America / Mexico have everything in Nagra except 2 or 3 opened channels.

One of the Channels is actually the most I want and need but I have no keys and no one does on C band

but is on this Ku Band. I scanned with my 1.2m and wow max signal beautiful so, OK lets take the dust on the V9 super so afternoon goes and when scanned &$&$@#$! audio is MUTE, with Finder or V8 Super. Could not change or I do not know if PID can be modifies or this can be fixed. Image still there, I have been scanning 3 times a days, still the issue

PS: if someone or you offer keys nagra service for Media Net please PM
What satellite and TP are you talking about, I mite have a look at it.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

See if you can help me

Note: V9 Super shows scrambled, V8 Super no

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

V9 is similar to the GTC. I have reported before that DTS audio on the GTC is not working. Maybe this is similar. I was able to fix this using the GTC channel editor and removing all the DTS audio options on all channels. Once you remove the DTS option it will work with other alternate options such as AC3, MPEG etc. If the channels has the DTS as the only audio option then it will not work.

Where did you get footprint and TP info for this AMC4 67W? I see you're using an Universal ku LNB? 10890 right? Anything FTA, Biss or PV? or its just private iks? Thanks

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

cpr43 wrote:V9 is similar to the GTC. I have reported before that DTS audio on the GTC is not working. Maybe this is similar. I was able to fix this using the GTC channel editor and removing all the DTS audio options on all channels. Once you remove the DTS option it will work with other alternate options such as AC3, MPEG etc. If the channels has the DTS as the only audio option then it will not work.

Where did you get footprint and TP info for this AMC4 67W? I see you're using an Universal ku LNB? 10890 right? Anything FTA, Biss or PV? or its just private iks? Thanks
Thank you. !!
It did not work with V8 either.
Will try with GTC
I have this for over a year. I tried some iks from Mx but sucked so I mailed back the mex. Provider to thanks him but the server was lagging but i kept it as a reference sat.
The lnb is mounted to a 1.2m offset a tena Digiwave DGL101 4 ports 2 Ku linear polarization and 2 Ku circular polarization
It should be 11250 and 10750. For some reason it did not lock maybe switch went bad so I forced to universal lnb setting to show the image
That particular channel and a other one are opened. Just 2
Everything else is nagra
But I was told that this company upload content where they provide service. To the same sat. But, but but. The iks is only for one country available. So 3/4 of the line up that you can download on blind scan is dark

Return to “Softcam :Biss/PowerVu/Tandberg”