No subtitles...

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Koko1456

Re: No subtitles...

Post by Koko1456 »

This is another fake/non implemented function by GTMedia firm. Not works on any channel (there is many channels with subtitles data on Hotbird).

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Xml EPG was set up for UK only.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

You do understand that XML EPG goes to a web site and gets the EPG info from there.
The solution for Freesat users would be to able to change the site the box goes to (away from the UK site that is programed in the box), so we can set up our own XML file on USB or network servers.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Koko1456

Post by Koko1456 »

Do You understand difference between „subtitles” and „EPG”? This is topic about subtitles, so dont make noise.

Calufacr

Post by Calufacr »

Sylar wrote:
Feralkiwi wrote:You do understand that XML EPG goes to a web site and gets the EPG info from there.
The solution for Freesat users would be to able to change the site the box goes to (away from the UK site that is programed in the box), so we can set up our own XML file on USB or network servers.

Owen
EPG case... Although I doubt it. My other box (freesky brand) recognized EPG without problems. It is a digital signal. It is supposed to be in the same signal!

Now, subtitles case, It is exactly the same!

It depends on the management that the software (application, in this case) makes of the signal it receives ... Anyway, we hope that in some update you will see these small problems and solve them to make big jumps at Android box level
You say that mark if you have the EPG running in band C?

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”