Suggestion on the next GTC FW upgrade =( Support needed

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

razaey

Suggestion on the next GTC FW upgrade =( Support needed

Post by razaey »

This is my personal opinion and problem faced by other GTC user in this forum. Others can share their thought or support my idea if my problems also occurs to you.

1- Get the cccam stable. Always scrambled and cause unpleasing headache especially when watching movies.
2- Why don't you make bisskey format same as v7combo? It's easier to find because shared by others.
3- Please make sorting channel easier by multiple selection. Sorting 1 by 1 wasting time and such a pain in the a55.
4- Please aware of the problem we facing when backup the database. Always showed error after user makes a change on TP list on each satellite. It's wasting our time when we already sort the channel that took hours then suddenly can't backup the database.
5- Include a better file manager that can easily operate to rename copy cut or paste. Also add samba/cifs feature in the file manager. Take 'es file explorer' as guide but make simpler interface for tv operation.
6- Upgrade stock video player that can play dts audio for movies.
7- Add more features for example sat>ip. Even cheaper box got this feature.
8- Enable vpn load up on boot!
9- Why and why you produce this awesome box in white. It stains by time. Please make another option. We want it in black!

Will be update this post from time to time.
Please release a stable update soon. It's such a shame for wasting this device optimum potential.
That's all from my humble opinion. =)

freesatv7

Re: Suggestion on the next FW upgrade =( Support needed

Post by freesatv7 »

razaey wrote:This is my personal opinion and problem faced by other GTC user in this forum. Others can share their thought or support my idea if my problems also occurs to you.

1- Get the cccam stable. Always scrambled and cause unpleasing headache especially when watching movies.
2- Why don't you make bisskey format same as v7combo? It's easier to find because shared by others.
3- Please make sorting channel easier by multiple selection. Sorting 1 by 1 wasting time and such a pain in the a55
4- Please aware of the problem we facing when backup the database. Always showed error after user makes a change on TP list on each satellite. It's wasting our time when we already sort the channel that took hours then suddenly can't backup the database.
5- Add more features for example sat>ip. Even cheaper box got this feature.
6- Enable vpn load up on boot!
7- Why and why you produce this awesome box in white. It stains by time. Please make another option. We want it in black!

Will be update this post from time to time.
Please release a stable update soon. It's such a shame for wasting this device optimum potential.
That's all from my humble opinion. =)
Thanks bro :D I share your opinion. They say Pateince pays so we add you to humble gays. Hope you won't lose Pateince and join gays who went from crazy to Mute :lol:

mindripper

Re: Suggestion on the next GTC FW upgrade =( Support needed

Post by mindripper »

i second this

better software for the dvb app is strongly recommended

btw where can i adjust things as color brightness contrast in the app , havent found anything like this

i know i could change it on tv itself but thats not the way it should be or maybe i havent found the settings yet

linch

Post by linch »

Hy to all PPL,
hope for the future...........
- Problem on the box when restart it from stand-by need to reboot because GTC is unresponsive
- Release from developers of oscam source patched for amlogic....oscam is under GPL boys !!
- SCR support

At the moment my gtc have libreelec firmware in dual boot and it work well with an usb dvbt dongle because dvb driver for internal tuner ( ddbridge ???)are unsupported.
Regards to all.

razaey

Post by razaey »

I think it's horrible to let this problem continues to this decent box with decent spec.
The most problematic cause by point no 1,3 and 4. Atleast these problems should be fixed ASAP.
I hope we can get faster response for our complains.
Some people keep silent because there was no response from the Freesat/GTMedia team.

vavagba

Post by vavagba »

Bom dia, outra sugestão para o próximo firmwere, que seja Adicionado Autoroll para as chaves Powervu.

goliga

Post by goliga »

Hi,

Please enable CEC HDMI option again.

Koko1456

Post by Koko1456 »

if you read this forum then you will realize that support freesat has clients somewhere.... the tv app has infantile errors and the manufacturer does nothing about it, he focused on other models of freesat hardware.
so it's a pity to write.

razaey

Post by razaey »

Koko1456 wrote:if you read this forum then you will realize that support freesat has clients somewhere.... the tv app has infantile errors and the manufacturer does nothing about it, he focused on other models of freesat hardware.
so it's a pity to write.
Yes i realize that. But we hope the developer should atleast make the dvb app function properly. Only the dvb app that cause enough problem that can cause tv enjoyment got bad.

mondo

Post by mondo »

Yo sigo pidiendo lo mismo desde hace casi un año. Que implementen en la opción USALS la latitud y longitud para poder sintonizar varios satélites. Actualmente solo puedo sintonizar el satélite Astra, a pesar de tener una antena con motor.

razaey

Post by razaey »

We hope all the problems above can be repaired faster. Waiting long enough already.

onubense

Post by onubense »

Another suggestion would be to recover a feature presents in previous FW, the HDMI-CEC that disappeared with last update.

vergud

Post by vergud »

To the freesat team, please immediately update to get the latest oscam in GTmedia GTC.
Or provide a solution to update yourself oscam without having to wait for the Firmwere update
Pleeeeaaaaassseeeeeee...

vergud

Post by vergud »

Receiver xxxx can update itself oscam, why isn't it gtc?
should, freesat the media team, follow him so that he does not always have to replace the firm with always late.
Full opensource oscam is better than always updating.

ini54

Post by ini54 »

Que activen la opción USALS la latitud y la longitud para poder sintonizar varios satélites actualmente solo se puede sintonizar un satélite , a pesar de tener una antena con motor.

un saludo

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”