Problem after 6.3.40 update with a V3 GTC

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

juan_vale
网站管理员

Problem after 6.3.40 update with a V3 GTC

Post by juan_vale »

Having read that the 6.3.40 firmware is working OK I decided to update my box from 3.37. I made a copy of the oscam config files and also the db file and the SoftCam.Key. After the update it all looked OK but when I went to the PVu satellite channels I get sound but no picture.
I did a factory reset and reloaded the db file + SoftCam.key and still have the same problem. Fta channels work fine... I left it on one channel listening to the audio and after about 10 minutes there was a burst of video which froze straight away.
There was no problem before I did the update... I was watching tv... I reloaded the oscam config files
that I had backed up earlier but no luck there. Using the Webif I cannot see any changes to the
configuration, and the live log says it is processing the ECM's correctly... that is why I get sound on
all channels.
I will send this information to the factory so they have it on Monday, I'm just posting here in case
anyone else has a similar problem.

Problema después de la actualización 6.3.40 a un V3 GTC
Después de leer que el firmware 6.3.40 está funcionando bien, decidí actualizar mi GTC. Hice una copia
de los archivos de configuración de oscam y también el archivo db y SoftCam.Key. Después de la actualización, todo se veía bien, pero cuando fui a los canales satelitales PVu obtengo el sonido pero no tengo imagen.
Hice un restablecimiento de fábrica y volví a cargar el archivo db + SoftCam.Key y todavía tengo el mismo problema. Los canales Fta funcionan bien ... Lo dejé en un canal escuchando el audio y después de unos 10 minutos hubo un instante de video que se congeló de inmediato.
No hubo ningún problema antes de que hiciera la actualización ... Estaba viendo la televisión ... Volví
a cargar los archivos de configuración de oscam de los que había hecho una copia de seguridad
anteriormente pero no tuve suerte. Al usar el Webif no podía ver ningún cambio en la configuración, y
el registro en vivo (Live Log) dice que está procesando los ECM correctamente ... es por eso que recibo
sonido en todos los canales.
Enviaré esta información a la fábrica para que la tengan el Lunes, solo la estoy publicando aquí en
caso de que alguien más tenga un problema similar.
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”