I regret buying ur receiver GTC

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

seleem79

I regret buying ur receiver GTC

Post by seleem79 »

NO ONE is ready to help even the admin never reply .
why
you took my money and i took nothing but losing money
i cannot search many channelss
i made the biggest mistake when i bought this set
i can't get the last update

seleem79

Re: I regret buying ur receiver GTC

Post by seleem79 »

where are you admins ?
no reply
i want a solution

seleem79

Post by seleem79 »

i cannot search many channels

bekimx

Post by bekimx »

i recommend you do a full scan and you find more channel on the satellite whish you are positioned

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

seleem79 wrote:NO ONE is ready to help even the admin never reply .
why
You mite want to read the instructions for the receiver you have, that would be a good place to start, you can find them at the bottom of the main page.

seleem79

Post by seleem79 »

iq180 wrote:
why
You mite want to read the instructions for the receiver you have, that would be a good place to start, you can find them at the bottom of the main page.
you misunderstood me
not all channels can be searched

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

seleem79 wrote:
iq180 wrote:
why
you misunderstood me
Then you need to find a TP list for each satellite and add them to the receiver, -google- lyngsat and you can find TPs to add.

TPs change from time to time, BTW, check your satellite settings because when you update the receiver they can go back to default settings.

seleem79

Post by seleem79 »

iq180 wrote:
seleem79 wrote:
iq180 wrote:
why
you misunderstood me
Then you need to find a TP list for each satellite and add them to the receiver, -google- lyngsat and you can find TPs to add.

TPs change from time to time, BTW, check your satellite settings because when you update the receiver they can go back to default settings.
when i search tp the set gives another channels not on the tp

seleem79

Post by seleem79 »

no reply as usual

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

seleem79 wrote:no reply as usual
I sympathise with you seleem79, sorry I can't help you...I'm the other side of the world from you. You should go to the Official Support Site. OOOpps I forgot... this is the Official Support Site
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

Check to see that your dish is on the right satellite, if it's not you mite still get S&Q on the TP but the CHs are from another satellite, the best way to check this is look at a satellite CH list next to the one you think you are on and see if the CHs that scaned in are from that satellite.

seleem79

Post by seleem79 »

iq180 wrote:
Check to see that your dish is on the right satellite, if it's not you mite still get S&Q on the TP but the CHs are from another satellite, the best way to check this is look at a satellite CH list next to the one you think you are on and see if the CHs that scaned in are from that satellite.

I swear i can't get BEOUTQ channels on Badrsat . i'm sure that i'm on satellite 26e exactly but no signal or no channels
or all the channels on the nilesat 7 w can't be got although i'm in egypt

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

seleem79 wrote:
iq180 wrote:

I swear i can't get BEOUTQ channels on Badrsat . i'm sure that i'm on satellite 26e exactly but no signal or no channels
Well I am on the other side of the world from you and I don't have the GTC so I want be any help with the satellite setup menu, I hope some one else that has that receiver can help you with the setup menu.

BTW, I don't think it's a problem with the receiver, I think the problem is in the satellite setup menu, I could be wrong.
Good luck with it.

machteck

Post by machteck »

seleem79 wrote:
iq180 wrote:

This may not have any thing to do with your problem and i am sure you have already checked,but double check to make sure your lnb is set to automatic and not on vertical or horizontal.
Larry

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Seleem79..I sent you a Private Message 8-)

dearde4n

Post by dearde4n »

from what i read.. you probably have not pointing at satellite correctly since it no signal on desired satellite but on other satellite else.. but i could be wrong..

Edit:
I found somthin similar to this issue last night. I delete all channel and re-scanning (blind scan) unfortunately no ch found. so i back to satellite setup and see no signal, so i play a bit with the setting, changing value, disqc, etc.. and i found sometimes signal come out but not stick/lock it lost again after. and after i get signal, i scanning again but still no channel found, i back again and see no signal again.. so my prediction is mayb your right there something not right with the dvb in this latest version.. theres small chance to user mispointing a satellite since i have good signal before it lost (95% both strenght and quality). luckily i have db backup from earlier version, i restore it and all working again.. pls take a look at it..

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

dearde4n wrote:from what i read.. you probably have not pointing at satellite correctly since it no signal on desired satellite but on other satellite else.. but i could be wrong..
FYI I spoke to saleem last night by Whatsapp... easiest way to communicate. He verifies he is on the right satellites (26E) the problem is when he does a blind scan he gets all of the normal stuff but the channels he is interested in, called 'beoutQ' and is 4K, does not scan in. I have searched here in the forum and I find many posts about the same problem, but he says that service is available with many receivers in his area but not GTC. So as the GTC is advertised as a HEVC 4K he was expecting to be able to receive those channels. He says the transponder shows in the list but the channels do not. They are on 11919 h 27500 and 12341 h 27500.

That satellite is out of range for me, maybe someone in Europe can comment on this and see if we can help him.

bernie

Post by bernie »

Hello @juan_vale. That was nice of you :) Does his model do SATELLITE 4K HEVC decoding. I thought it did only MOVIE 4K decoding. As far as I know the two features are separate. I think it only does 1080P satellite decoding. It probably doesn't have a fast enough and large enough processor to decode 4K satellite live on the fly. Just my two cents and I could certainly be in error.

Kevin
several 3M dishes, V9 Super, V7HD, V7SHD, V8 Super

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

Hi Kevin...just trying to help... it is advertised as a 4K hevc.265 and your comments are valued... I will investigate some more. One of his comments I did not mention is he gets the TRT 4K from Turkey so it should work . He has a GTC with 6.2.37 installed. Should it scan in the channel even though it can't decode it ??? do you know. I'm a SD man so this is all out of my field.. :lol:
Thank you

bernie

Post by bernie »

No I don't know either. But I would think if he can decode one 4k channel it should do the other unless there has been an encryption change.
several 3M dishes, V9 Super, V7HD, V7SHD, V8 Super

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

I will ask him tomorrow what signal level he has on those two transponders,.... When I do a blind scan of a satellite I normally get some channels that do not open because of the encryption, but they do scan in, his doesn't show them in the list.
If you are reading this Seleem please tell us what signal level you have on those two transponders... gracias.

Hasta mañana

seleem79

Post by seleem79 »

juan_vale wrote:I will ask him tomorrow what signal level he has on those two transponders,.... When I do a blind scan of a satellite I normally get some channels that do not open because of the encryption, but they do scan in, his doesn't show them in the list.
If you are reading this Seleem please tell us what signal level you have on those two transponders... gracias.

Hasta mañana
it is always over 95 %

Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

You say the signal level is 95%,what is the Quality level?If the Q is to low,the receiver can't process the signal.

seleem79

Post by seleem79 »

Cornhusker wrote:You say the signal level is 95%,what is the Quality level?If the Q is to low,the receiver can't process the signal.
NO MY FRIEND THIS IS THE QUALITY

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

If you Google there are reports in forums having problem to scan in these channels. There is a hidden or corrupt sid, vid and pcr. I read that some changes need to be done but I am not familiarize with

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”