no signal

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

mario56

no signal

Post by mario56 »

1 Good yesterday I put my gtc updated last firmware.
I did a satellite search its all went well as correct lines ok.all the scroll over a while back to normal and after turning off the light came back to scroll. it will be normal strange. ???

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: no signal

Post by cpr43 »

mario56 wrote:1 Good yesterday I put my gtc updated last firmware.
I did a satellite search its all went well as correct lines ok.all the scroll over a while back to normal and after turning off the light came back to scroll. it will be normal strange. ???
Please explain further?? No entiendo?

mario56

Post by mario56 »

good .friend my gtc .no channels says no signal. I have last firmware.fiz search everything ok. it was okay to open channels.

but then says no signal ???? Thank you

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

mario56 wrote:good .friend my gtc .no channels says no signal. I have last firmware.fiz search everything ok. it was okay to open channels.

but then says no signal ???? Thank you
Try changing Diseqc 1.0 to Port #1 even if you do not have a diseqc switch and see if signal comes back?

Holzsat

Post by Holzsat »

i had the same problem but i fix it

wwiilliiss

Post by wwiilliiss »

How did you fix?

dearde4n

Post by dearde4n »

Hi @cpr43.. I have 2 dish installed to my GTC, but the problem is, the box seems have problem switching diseqc port. when i watching channel from dish A and moving to channel from dish B.. signal will lost. and to fix this, i have to played a bit on the satellite configuration to get signal back.. any update soon to fix this.. this bug is kinda headche

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

dearde4n wrote:Hi @cpr43.. I have 2 dish installed to my GTC, but the problem is, the box seems have problem switching diseqc port. when i watching channel from dish A and moving to channel from dish B.. signal will lost. and to fix this, i have to played a bit on the satellite configuration to get signal back.. any update soon to fix this.. this bug is kinda headache
Have you try using a 22K switch and see if it works better?? One dish in Off and the other in ON? Maybe a workaround until they fix the no signal issue. Regards

dearde4n

Post by dearde4n »

cpr43 wrote:
dearde4n wrote:Hi @cpr43.. I have 2 dish installed to my GTC, but the problem is, the box seems have problem switching diseqc port. when i watching channel from dish A and moving to channel from dish B.. signal will lost. and to fix this, i have to played a bit on the satellite configuration to get signal back.. any update soon to fix this.. this bug is kinda headache
Have you try using a 22K switch and see if it works better?? One dish in Off and the other in ON? Maybe a workaround until they fix the no signal issue. Regards
it didnt solve the prob.. no signal on the configured dish when i switch off 22K switch.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

dearde4n wrote:
cpr43 wrote:
it didnt solve the prob.. no signal on the configured dish when i switch off 22K switch.
Why are you switching off the 22khz? You have 2 dish. One of the dish is set in one of the port of the 22khz swith and the other dish in the other port. In the menu antenna setting configuration you set the 22khz option ON for one of the dish and Off for the other one. (you can also let the diseqc 1.0 set to Port #1 even if you dont have a diseqc switch)

dearde4n

Post by dearde4n »

cpr43 wrote:
dearde4n wrote:
cpr43 wrote:
Why are you switching off the 22khz? You have 2 dish. One of the dish is set in one of the port of the 22khz swith and the other dish in the other port. In the menu antenna setting configuration you set the 22khz option ON for one of the dish and Off for the other one. (you can also let the diseqc 1.0 set to Port #1 even if you dont have a diseqc switch)
that exactly what I did.. one dish i set 22K off and the other i set it ON. and the dish that i set OFF is no signal and i hev to set it ON or Auto to get signal back.

and not forget to request to the dev to update channel manager.. its too hard sort the channel.. its good to have multiple selection for moving channels instead of one by one, and also pls make it use "insert" method instead of "replace". thanx

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”