Post by lichostan »

Use the OTA function.
Attachments
OTA.jpg
OTA.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 3589 times

joviedop104

Re: GTC New Firmware

Post by joviedop104 »

This update broke the reception of terrestrial reception, the main feature I use in the box is the ISDB-T reception.
After this update the signal remain in 0% and the channels scan does not find any channel, I was looking at one local channel which is transmitted using ISDB-t and it stop working after the update were installed.

Sadly how the updated are released without testing other features.

Does anyone else is facing this issued with ISDB-T?
Is there any work around to bring fix the reception back?
Attachments
ISDB-T Channels in Costa Rica
ISDB-T Channels in Costa Rica
20190322_062231[1].jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 3431 times

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

In this update 6.3.43 they removed the SoftCam.key file from the Webif. I found it very useful to be able to view/edit the file there, a lot faster then using the usb method and also it was easy to see if a AU key had rolled. I suppose the Webif will be the next thing to dissapear. I wish they would use their time and effort fixing the problems, I still am unable to watch the local DigitalTv (ATSC-T)... which has never worked. :( :cry:
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

Adilkey

Post by Adilkey »

Hai friends GTC can support OSCAM

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Adilkey wrote:Hai friends GTC can support OSCAM
Yes

iserimo.slv

Post by iserimo.slv »

yo no tengo ningún problema con la caja después de la actualización y hacer mis dos Factory Reset... He aprendido a usar estas cajas y la recomiendo a mil, para los que tienen problemas, les dejo este enlace y después comentan, no solo se queden leyendo en las primeras paginas, tomen su tiempo para aprender acerca de la caja y no solo opinar de mala forma. Me funciona en FTA (30W) y en ISDB-T (El Salvador, con 4 canales digitales.)
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=12078

------------
I do not have any problem with the box after the update and make my two Factory Reset ... I have learned to use these boxes and I recommend it to a thousand, for those who have problems, I leave this link and then comment, not only Be reading in the first pages, take your time to learn about the box and not just comment in a bad way. It works for me in FTA (30W) and in ISDB-T (El Salvador, with 4 digital channels.)

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=12078

nzl229

Post by nzl229 »

juan_vale wrote:In this update 6.3.43 they removed the SoftCam.key file from the Webif. I found it very useful to be able to view/edit the file there, a lot faster then using the usb method and also it was easy to see if a AU key had rolled. I suppose the Webif will be the next thing to dissapear. I wish they would use their time and effort fixing the problems, I still am unable to watch the local DigitalTv (ATSC-T)... which has never worked. :( :cry:
The GTC is not support ATSC-T but ASTC-C

rubensushi

Post by rubensushi »

Buenas,

Después de actualizar a la última versión se queda en no señal el satelite cuando dejo el aparato en standby lo que me obliga a reiniciar para que vuelva la señal.

¿Alguien sabe como solucionar esto?

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

nzl229 wrote:he GTC is not support ATSC-T but ASTC-C
Yes, I know, that is why I posted this to see if I could bring this problem to the devs attention >>
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=12404

As you can see from this map, Canada, USA and Mexico use a different Digital Terrestial TV (DTTV) sytem, and it is not available in the GTC box. I was hoping to have all my TV available in one box, and while that is possible in other locations, where I live we are SOL.
840px-Digital_terrestrial_television_standards.svg.png
840px-Digital_terrestrial_television_standards.svg.png (103.8 KiB) Viewed 2804 times
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

rubensushi

Post by rubensushi »

rubensushi wrote:Buenas,

Después de actualizar a la última versión se queda en no señal el satelite cuando dejo el aparato en standby lo que me obliga a reiniciar para que vuelva la señal.

Soy al único que le pasa esto?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

rubensushi wrote:

https://freesat.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=12604

rubensushi

Post by rubensushi »

cpr43 wrote:
rubensushi wrote:

https://freesat.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=12604
Gracias

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”