GTMEDIA_GT Series Bug Tracking System

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

sando80

Re: GTMEDIA_GT Series Bug Tracking System

Post by sando80 »

jiujicu wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:13 am
Hi my receiver is BOX GTMEDIA GTCOMBO. My receiver automatically updated online by OTA successfully with the latest version GTCOMBO-C20.A9.1.26-202311080152-1699379522. After restarting the receiver, the DVB app crashes and says TVService keeps stopping. All satellites and channels have been deleted and the DVB app does not work. I tried the solution with empty the file http://YOUR_COMBO_IP:8081/files.html?file=oscam.server
save and restart the decoder and the TV Service Keeps Stopping message disappeared, but OSCAM does not work with an empty oscam.server file.
I reset the receiver to factory setting, but again any information in the oscam.server file causes the DVB app to crash and inability to watch channels and the use of OSCAM - and says TVService keeps stopping. I tried to install the latest version GTCOMBO-C20.A9.1.26-20231108 off line via USB by deleting everything during the installation and again after filling in information in the file oscam.server again causes the DVB app to crash and the inability to watch channels and the use of OSCAM -and says TVService keeps stopping. I am very disappointed. What is this receiver - decoder even for? Is there a solution to the problem or does the receiver go to waste and forget about you.
A temporary solution, at least for me. I downloaded to usb flash from viewtopic.php?f=56&t=22716 GTCOMBO_v2.0_C20.A9.1.24_20230717.zip, I uploaded it to my box, deleting all the information. After I rescanned this and had a c-line inserted. A message appears every few hours that there is a new version, I refuse and ignore it and continue watching. It's annoying but it works for now.

lordfayez1212

Post by lordfayez1212 »

We want to separate DVB from Android and make DVB the main satellite system in gtmedia combo , so that the performance becomes better and there are no problems.

Because currently Android is the main system of the receiver and DVB is part of it
This allows other applications to run automatically in the background, causing the RAM to become full, creating instability, and possibly stopping work.
When the RAM is full, even the remote receives a delay in responding, and the channel signal is also delayed, and the image does not appear until after a while. The built-in oscam also stops on its own.

To be sure, every once in a while, go to the RAM, empty it, and delete the applications that are running. It will work like a rose. After a while, it comes back and the RAM is full, and so on. The same cycle returns, performance is delayed and a stop occurs.

ftamaster

Post by ftamaster »

lordfayez1212 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:33 am
We want to separate DVB from Android and make DVB the main satellite system in gtmedia combo , so that the performance becomes better and there are no problems.

Because currently Android is the main system of the receiver and DVB is part of it
This allows other applications to run automatically in the background, causing the RAM to become full, creating instability, and possibly stopping work.
When the RAM is full, even the remote receives a delay in responding, and the channel signal is also delayed, and the image does not appear until after a while. The built-in oscam also stops on its own.

To be sure, every once in a while, go to the RAM, empty it, and delete the applications that are running. It will work like a rose. After a while, it comes back and the RAM is full, and so on. The same cycle returns, performance is delayed and a stop occurs.
it needs 4gb of ram...that's the problem...google service consumes a lot of ram

Hamid88

Post by Hamid88 »

Why some channels that are on a particular frequency sometimes even though the antenna signal and the quality are strong, but the image and sound do not open and to solve the problem by changing the channel that is on another frequency and returning to the previous channel, this problem must be resolved.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Hamid88 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:27 am
Why some channels that are on a particular frequency sometimes even though the antenna signal and the quality are strong, but the image and sound do not open and to solve the problem by changing the channel that is on another frequency and returning to the previous channel, this problem must be resolved.
I have found this is caused by the video player looking for the video type before the DiSEqC switching is complete.
I changed my GT Combo to DiSEqC 1.0 only, no cascade switching with 1.1 as well, and the video opens a lot better.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Hamid88

Post by Hamid88 »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:33 am
Hamid88 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:27 am
I have found this is caused by the video player looking for the video type before the DiSEqC switching is complete.
I changed my GT Combo to DiSEqC 1.0 only, no cascade switching with 1.1 as well, and the video opens a lot better.

Owen
So how am I supposed to do that?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

If you do have DiSEqC 1.0 AND 1.0 cascade switching and can not change that, then you like me are stuck with changing channel to another TP on the same sat / polarity / frequency range to get the channel to work.

I was just listing why this happens.

I set up the channels I use in a favorites list and add a channel to change to, making it easier.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

stone1150

Post by stone1150 »

For what it is worth. After 11-17 update, box is not acting right at all. Even tried to reset to factory. Downloaded file to flash it with USB because the last update came down OTA. First the remote seems to of lost all contact unless you are right on top of the receiver. Then when it does make contact with the remote, it is extremely erratic. Very slow on any input with the remote. Channels I had before the update are black screen. Going to go back to older firmware flash to see if that helps. Not cascading switches or anything like that. Simple setup with a diseq-c mover box and a single 10 foot c-band dish located in the US. Also the box after shutting down went into a power cycle loop after about 5 minutes. Had to unplug the box. Just a report. Hopefully backing it up to older flash will fix it. Then figure out how to stop the online update nag after I back up.

My Best, Michael

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

stone1150 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:56 pm
For what it is worth. After 11-17 update, box is not acting right at all. Even tried to reset to factory. Downloaded file to flash it with USB because the last update came down OTA. First the remote seems to of lost all contact unless you are right on top of the receiver. Then when it does make contact with the remote, it is extremely erratic. Very slow on any input with the remote. Channels I had before the update are black screen. Going to go back to older firmware flash to see if that helps. Not cascading switches or anything like that. Simple setup with a diseq-c mover box and a single 10 foot c-band dish located in the US. Also the box after shutting down went into a power cycle loop after about 5 minutes. Had to unplug the box. Just a report. Hopefully backing it up to older flash will fix it. Then figure out how to stop the online update nag after I back up.

My Best, Michael
Change the batteries in the remote.

Owen

kaptan3888

Post by kaptan3888 »

11-17 f.rmware TVService keeps stopping :roll:

yoos94

Post by yoos94 »

Sky De is still down

mohp

Post by mohp »

Hello
I just bought a gtx combo
How can I transfer files to the device over the network?
It is very important to me

mahdiebrahimi65

Post by mahdiebrahimi65 »

Hello. I just got a gtx device. I want to touch the color settings, but I can't find it. Please guide me

stone1150

Post by stone1150 »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:35 pm
stone1150 wrote:

My Best, Michael

Owen
For your information.... I have been doing the satellite thing since 1985. I have checked the batteries and everything else. Batteries are full up. I also for your information test satellite equipment for another manufacturer. I bought this because it was advertised to do 4:2:2 which it does not. Now to update you on the status, I went back to the previous file and now have some functionality. That said, I am also only running one bird. Normally I have about 15 birds loaded on the C-band side and set to move my 10 foot dish. Any other suggestions than change the batteries my friend?

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

?In version 27, why does the channel list and channel logo load late? Does it have special settings or is it a new bug

kaptan3888

Post by kaptan3888 »

selam şuan cihazı kullanamıyorum cihaz uykuya daldı resmen. Tv system hatası veriyor ve bende başka cihaz yok. Yeni güncelleme ne zaman gelir yazılım versiyonu 11-17 .Cizahı severek almıştım ama gerçekten hayel kırıklığına uğradım

Hello, I cannot use the device right now. The device has literally gone to sleep. The TV system gives an error and I do not have any other device. When will the new update come? Software version 11-17. I bought it with pleasure but I was really disappointed.

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

kaptan3888 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:09 pm
selam şuan cihazı kullanamıyorum cihaz uykuya daldı resmen. Tv system hatası veriyor ve bende başka cihaz yok. Yeni güncelleme ne zaman gelir yazılım versiyonu 11-17 .Cizahı severek almıştım ama gerçekten hayel kırıklığına uğradım

Hello, I cannot use the device right now. The device has literally gone to sleep. The TV system gives an error and I do not have any other device. When will the new update come? Software version 11-17. I bought it with pleasure but I was really disappointed.
My advice to you is to replace this model as soon as possible because it is full of bugs

Alierman

Post by Alierman »

kaptan3888 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:09 pm

Hi,
Fabrika ayarlarına dönüp baştan kurulum yaptınız mı? Bende hiç bir sıkıntı yok. Cihazım gtx combo.

Have you reset to factory settings and reinstalled? I have no problem. My device is gtx combo.

kaptan3888

Post by kaptan3888 »

I reset it to factory settings and there is no problem so far.

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

?From which source can I download GT Combo version 18 software

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Check out xxxxxx, the software is there.

Den

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

STRETCH wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:27 am
Check out xxxxxx, the software is there.

Den
Because after version 19, the company took action for the new channel list of all programs after version 19, instead of fixing the bug, a new bug was added. I really wonder why the company does not take action to fix the bug, that is, the software engineers of this company really They do not have enough programming knowledge

wayachi

Post by wayachi »

stone1150 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:26 am
Feralkiwi wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:35 pm
stone1150 wrote:

My Best, Michael

Owen
For your information.... I have been doing the satellite thing since 1985. I have checked the batteries and everything else. Batteries are full up. I also for your information test satellite equipment for another manufacturer. I bought this because it was advertised to do 4:2:2 which it does not. Now to update you on the status, I went back to the previous file and now have some functionality. That said, I am also only running one bird. Normally I have about 15 birds loaded on the C-band side and set to move my 10 foot dish. Any other suggestions than change the batteries my friend?
Would you please share the previous version of software you are now using.

as110155367

Post by as110155367 »

V8X Not work

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Please explain, require more information.
Best to post in the correct section.

Den

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”