GTMEDIA_GT Series Bug Tracking System

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

M@hsen

Re: GTMEDIA_GT Series Bug Tracking System

Post by M@hsen »

haidar900 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:26 pm
There are many errors, the most important of which is that the image is not smooth, especially in free channels, as well as the CCcam or Newcam server stops when flipping, as well as some channels stop working until they turn into a new frequency and then return to the channel
Dear friend, all these cases have already been informed, now why is the arrangement not being made? You should ask the management of this company whether the consumer's request is respectable for them and their company.

haidar900

Post by haidar900 »

M@hsen wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:07 am
haidar900 wrote:
There are many errors, the most important of which is that the image is not smooth, especially in free channels, as well as the CCcam or Newcam server stops when flipping, as well as some channels stop working until they turn into a new frequency and then return to the channel
Dear friend, all these cases have already been informed, now why is the arrangement not being made? You should ask the management of this company whether the consumer's request is respectable for them and their company.
How can I contact management؟

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

haidar900 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:17 pm
M@hsen wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:07 am
haidar900 wrote:
How can I contact management؟
It has no effect to make a call because they will do their work. Unless sending a bug or our suggestion has an effect on providing a bug-free software. The management just listens well. The order has zero effect.

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

Another thing is that every few hours the update is seen on the screen. Is it possible to do something so that it does not appear or add an option in the menu to turn off the update notification?

stone1150

Post by stone1150 »

For what it is worth. I see a ton of reports that talk about bugs with this release. I also notice one thing they all have in common so maybe this post will help. First off, I use my box in the states. I do not use it with any other service. It is stand alone and I get what I get. I have it hooked up to a big 10 foot C-band dish so for the most part there is plenty of signal coming in. Now on "Some" channels, it takes a few minutes to come on if you get my drift. However they do come on after enough time then they are always on as long as I view them on a regular basis. If I don't watch them often enough, then I wait again. No big deal. I have satellites from the 55 degree west slot to the 139 degree slot.
Now to my observation... Like I said I see that all complaints seem to have one thing in common. The people complaining are using a server (For whatever reason ;).... ) and those people are the ones complaining. Maybe the trouble lies with the other server??? I have no trouble with mine since I did a complete reset and new satellite and transponder scan. So using the box as a stand alone receiver there has been no trouble other than maybe an occasional reboot after a lot of scanning or other memory intensive stuff is used. Well my friends, that happens to all boxes. It is unavoidable because of limited memory.
So my suggestion is this, Try the box as a stand alone box with a new set of scanned channels. Try that for a week. See then if the problems go away. If so then you found the trouble. If not then report your findings. Information like that will help the engineers develop better software for the box as opposed to just having a complaint party.
Again, My only complaint is that the 4:2:2 received on this box is stuttering just enough to make it unwatchable. Smooth that out please if possible.
Thank you. Have a great day! :D

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

As you say, if they have the GTMedia Combo as a stand alone receiver, a lot of users would be very happy.
It is when you start adding to the receiver, apps / cccam etc, which is control by third parties, so that users are able to view various (Encryptions), which will slow down the receiver, that is when you start getting users saying i cannot see that this and the other, you will get this with any receiver.

Den

haidar900

Post by haidar900 »

stone1150 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:24 pm
For what it is worth. I see a ton of reports that talk about bugs with this release. I also notice one thing they all have in common so maybe this post will help. First off, I use my box in the states. I do not use it with any other service. It is stand alone and I get what I get. I have it hooked up to a big 10 foot C-band dish so for the most part there is plenty of signal coming in. Now on "Some" channels, it takes a few minutes to come on if you get my drift. However they do come on after enough time then they are always on as long as I view them on a regular basis. If I don't watch them often enough, then I wait again. No big deal. I have satellites from the 55 degree west slot to the 139 degree slot.
Now to my observation... Like I said I see that all complaints seem to have one thing in common. The people complaining are using a server (For whatever reason ;).... ) and those people are the ones complaining. Maybe the trouble lies with the other server??? I have no trouble with mine since I did a complete reset and new satellite and transponder scan. So using the box as a stand alone receiver there has been no trouble other than maybe an occasional reboot after a lot of scanning or other memory intensive stuff is used. Well my friends, that happens to all boxes. It is unavoidable because of limited memory.
So my suggestion is this, Try the box as a stand alone box with a new set of scanned channels. Try that for a week. See then if the problems go away. If so then you found the trouble. If not then report your findings. Information like that will help the engineers develop better software for the box as opposed to just having a complaint party.
Again, My only complaint is that the 4:2:2 received on this box is stuttering just enough to make it unwatchable. Smooth that out please if possible.
My friend, we are talking about many problems, including the black screen that occurs from flipping between free channels, as well as the problem of smoothness that does not exist in free channels, as well as the problem of stopping the cccam server, especially on the Amos satellite, as well as the problem of delaying the synchronization time with the Arabic audio, there is a timely migration

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

haidar900 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:31 pm
stone1150 wrote:
My friend, we are talking about many problems, including the black screen that occurs from flipping between free channels, as well as the problem of smoothness that does not exist in free channels, as well as the problem of stopping the cccam server, especially on the Amos satellite, as well as the problem of delaying the synchronization time with the Arabic audio, there is a timely migration
He only types the posts that are desired by the company. According to him, this machine is the king of all machines and has no problems

haidar900

Post by haidar900 »

M@hsen wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:19 am
haidar900 wrote:
stone1150 wrote:
He only types the posts that are desired by the company. According to him, this machine is the king of all machines and has no problems

The words of the brother are not true or maybe he is a regular user and not a fan of satellites or he may use packages that work on an original card only

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

haidar900 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:10 am
M@hsen wrote:
haidar900 wrote:
stone1150 wrote:

The words of the brother are not true or maybe he is a regular user and not a fan of satellites or he may use packages that work on an original card only
Although the software base of this model is Android and has good installation hardware, it is very basic and inefficient. The menu and efficiency of 4k receivers without an operating system is much more beautiful and useful than this model. It is designed

stone1150

Post by stone1150 »

haidar900 wrote:
M@hsen wrote:
haidar900 wrote:
stone1150 wrote:

I have been into satellites since the 1980,s Probably before you were ever thought of. I run a 10 foot c-band dish and a separate Ku dish. I was de-scrambling signals when they first started scrambling. Be careful who you call a liar. That said, I excuse you after seeing where you are located. For the last time..... These boxes have LIMITED MEMORY. DUH! asking them to get de-scrambling instructions from a server, taxes that memory. Also the internet has what is called "LAG TIME". But I wouldn't expect you to know that. All of those things come into play. So my advise to you sir is stop calling people liars. Then start being nice if it possible for a camel jockey to do so. The box as used as a stand alone box works great. That said, all boxes have problems when hooked to a IKS server. There are simply too many variables to just sit back and blame the box. Only people that are ignorant of the truth or too dumb to know better do that. Now you took a swipe at me. And I slammed back. We can move on or I'll just add you to the ignore list also. Finally My apologies to this forum for my harsh words. But I do not care to be called a liar by some idiot that hasn't a clue. If I am banned fine. Have a great day

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

stone1150 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:07 pm
haidar900 wrote:
M@hsen wrote:
haidar900 wrote:
stone1150 wrote:

I have been into satellites since the 1980,s Probably before you were ever thought of. I run a 10 foot c-band dish and a separate Ku dish. I was de-scrambling signals when they first started scrambling. Be careful who you call a liar. That said, I excuse you after seeing where you are located. For the last time..... These boxes have LIMITED MEMORY. DUH! asking them to get de-scrambling instructions from a server, taxes that memory. Also the internet has what is called "LAG TIME". But I wouldn't expect you to know that. All of those things come into play. So my advise to you sir is stop calling people liars. Then start being nice if it possible for a camel jockey to do so. The box as used as a stand alone box works great. That said, all boxes have problems when hooked to a IKS server. There are simply too many variables to just sit back and blame the box. Only people that are ignorant of the truth or too dumb to know better do that. Now you took a swipe at me. And I slammed back. We can move on or I'll just add you to the ignore list also. Finally My apologies to this forum for my harsh words. But I do not care to be called a liar by some idiot that hasn't a clue. If I am banned fine. Have a great day
?Do you have the combo model for daily use

stone1150

Post by stone1150 »

I love the Ignore option! I see my friend from Iraq made another post. However I can't see it! That's great! Wish I would of found the "FOE" button a long time ago. :lol:

That all said, I do have a "Bug" to report so here goes.......

I just noticed this a few days ago. When the channel list is on the screen, there is a "Flashing" if you will. I call it tearing. It looks like the channel list tears across the screen from right to left. I will try and get a video for people to see in the next few days if you would like.

Other than that the preview window stays dark when I first turn the box on, (I am set for a complete shutdown when I shut off the receiver), but I would not call that a "Bug" necessarily however it used to play the last thing I was watching before the last update. And of course we all know the 4:2:2 which is what I bought the box for is jittery but that has been reported.

On some occasions the DVB Player has to be restarted. However that seems to be after memory intensive scanning or channel changing certain channels. If I keep the memory flushed out it seems to be fine. That's about it for me to report.

Maybe this post can get back to business instead of bashing?
Have a great day! :D

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

stone1150 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:00 am
I love the Ignore option! I see my friend from Iraq made another post. However I can't see it! That's great! Wish I would of found the "FOE" button a long time ago. :lol:

That all said, I do have a "Bug" to report so here goes.......

I just noticed this a few days ago. When the channel list is on the screen, there is a "Flashing" if you will. I call it tearing. It looks like the channel list tears across the screen from right to left. I will try and get a video for people to see in the next few days if you would like.

Other than that the preview window stays dark when I first turn the box on, (I am set for a complete shutdown when I shut off the receiver), but I would not call that a "Bug" necessarily however it used to play the last thing I was watching before the last update. And of course we all know the 4:2:2 which is what I bought the box for is jittery but that has been reported.

On some occasions the DVB Player has to be restarted. However that seems to be after memory intensive scanning or channel changing certain channels. If I keep the memory flushed out it seems to be fine. That's about it for me to report.

Maybe this post can get back to business instead of bashing?
Have a great day! :D
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=29907

paveldreams

GT MEDIA COMBO

Post by paveldreams »

Добрый день! в приставке не работает воспроизведение видео, пробовал разные браузеры, разные сайты, не воспроизводит!!! Youtube работает приложение, а в браузере когда смотришь не воспроизводит видео, фильмы. В чём может быть проблема? Прошивка самая новая (последняя) стоит.

Good afternoon The video does not work in the console, I tried different browsers, different sites, it does not play!!! The Youtube application works, but in the browser when you watch it does not play videos, movies. What could be the problem? Firmware is the latest (latest).

下午好该视频在控制台中不起作用,我尝试了不同的浏览器,不同的网站,它无法播放! Youtube 应用程序可以运行,但在浏览器中观看时无法播放视频、电影。可能是什么问题呢?固件是最新的(最新)。
Xiàwǔ hǎo gāi shìpín zài kòngzhì táizhōng bù qǐ zuòyòng, wǒ cháng shì liǎo bùtóng de liúlǎn qì, bùtóng de wǎngzhàn, tā wúfǎ bòfàng! Youtube yìngyòng chéngxù kěyǐ yùnxíng, dàn zài liúlǎn qì zhōng guānkàn shí wúfǎ bòfàng shìpín, diànyǐng. Kěnéng shì shénme wèntí ne? Gùjiàn shì zuìxīn de (zuìxīn).

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

?Why is the company or the management of the company not responsible for the consumer or user

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: GT MEDIA COMBO

Post by CAJE »

paveldreams wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:43 pm
Добрый день! в приставке не работает воспроизведение видео, пробовал разные браузеры, разные сайты, не воспроизводит!!! Youtube работает приложение, а в браузере когда смотришь не воспроизводит видео, фильмы. В чём может быть проблема? Прошивка самая новая (последняя) стоит.

Good afternoon The video does not work in the console, I tried different browsers, different sites, it does not play!!! The Youtube application works, but in the browser when you watch it does not play videos, movies. What could be the problem? Firmware is the latest (latest).

下午好该视频在控制台中不起作用,我尝试了不同的浏览器,不同的网站,它无法播放! Youtube 应用程序可以运行,但在浏览器中观看时无法播放视频、电影。可能是什么问题呢?固件是最新的(最新)。
Xiàwǔ hǎo gāi shìpín zài kòngzhì táizhōng bù qǐ zuòyòng, wǒ cháng shì liǎo bùtóng de liúlǎn qì, bùtóng de wǎngzhàn, tā wúfǎ bòfàng! Youtube yìngyòng chéngxù kěyǐ yùnxíng, dàn zài liúlǎn qì zhōng guānkàn shí wúfǎ bòfàng shìpín, diànyǐng. Kěnéng shì shénme wèntí ne? Gùjiàn shì zuìxīn de (zuìxīn).
It will always depend on the applications you use, I always have my preferences and others that I would never use.
Find a player that suits your taste and works for the video format you usually use

paveldreams

Post by paveldreams »

добрый день! перепрошил приставку на самую первую прошивку ….17 и через встроенный браузер который сразу идёт в прошивке chrome видео в браузер запустилось работает, можно смотреть фильмы. Но как только обновил через play market chrome browser, перестало работать. Удалил обновление в браузере снова стало работать.

может новые прошивки приложений плохо работают с android 9?не хватает кодеков? драйверов?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

paveldreams wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:26 pm
добрый день! перепрошил приставку на самую первую прошивку ….17 и через встроенный браузер который сразу идёт в прошивке chrome видео в браузер запустилось работает, можно смотреть фильмы. Но как только обновил через play market chrome browser, перестало работать. Удалил обновление в браузере снова стало работать.

может новые прошивки приложений плохо работают с android 9?не хватает кодеков? драйверов?
It may be that the censorship settings that are downloaded by Chrome are blocking those web site, like they block RT News streaming.

There is a setting in the android system that allows you to remove the updates that Chrome has done, like a factory reset just for Chrome.
The problem re blocked sites is that the blocking is added by Chrome to the video player, so using another browser like TVBrowser also will not play as that other browser uses the same player.

What I needed to do was factory reset the GT Combo, with the net disconnected.
Remember that all data, channel lists, IPTV, Ccam, etc are lost with a reset, so save save.
Having the net disconnected stops Chrome from updating while you disable it. For me it normally took 3 days for Chrome to update.
Then in the setting apps all apps click on Chrome and disable it.
I also disable all the google stuff as well and any other app that I do not use that can be disabled.
Then I load TVBrowser and run that as my browser.

There as limitations with TVBrowser. Many web sites now will not connect to you if they do not LIKE the browser you use.
Here in NZ, Trademe, our auction site, Countdown supermarket do not let you use TVBrowser.
Why you ask? Well maybe they can not SEE all the stuff in your PC, like cookies that they want.
Trademe was reported as using users PC's to mine bitcoin for Trademe.

It may be worth a test.

If you do not want to load TV Browser, try those web sites after a full system factory reset.
If they work then and in 3 days after Chrome has updated, shown by the Chrome browser then having a refresh button, you find that you can no longer access those web site, then you know why.

Remember that Chrome will auto update and add the censorship data, if you do not disable it, in about three days from a reset.
Even removing the Chrome updates as you did before will then not work as the censorship data has then been added to the player.

Owen

Post on this subject here.
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Mohammad_jaberi

Post by Mohammad_jaberi »

The infobar of gtmedia combo is very beautiful. I am very satisfied with this device. I suggest things for improvement to managers and programmer engineers.
1- The bit rate has a problem and does not display the correct value, please fix it.
2- Please add the name of the provider.
3- Please add weather widget if possible.
Good engineers will create the best with the help of user feedback.
Thank you very much and good luck.
https://app.gemoo.com/share/image-annot ... lgenerator
GTMEDIA COMBO

jiujicu

Post by jiujicu »

Hi my receiver is BOX GTMEDIA GTCOMBO. My receiver automatically updated successfully with the latest version GTCOMBO-C20.A9.1.26-202311080152-1699379522. After restarting the receiver, the DVB app crashes and says TVService keeps stopping. All satellites and channels have been deleted and the DVB app does not work. Can it be fixed?

puki

Post by puki »

Me too. This device is unusable due to the software.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

jiujicu wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:44 am
Hi my receiver is BOX GTMEDIA GTCOMBO. My receiver automatically updated successfully with the latest version GTCOMBO-C20.A9.1.26-202311080152-1699379522. After restarting the receiver, the DVB app crashes and says TVService keeps stopping. All satellites and channels have been deleted and the DVB app does not work. Can it be fixed?
Do a off line update using the software from the download page and then re install your channel list.
My online up date was OK and left all user data on the box.

Off line updates will clear all data.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Negruso33

Post by Negruso33 »

Hola a todos, tengo un gt combo y he tenido un problema al actualizar el deco vía internet a la version C20.A9.1.26, la actualización la hizo correctamente pero al parecer capa la función de gt share, al actualizar a esa versión dejo de funcionar lo de compartir lo que estas viendo en la red local, antes podia verlo o a través del gt share o del vlc media, así como en el ss-iptv sacando la lista de canales en m3u que te lo hace el propio deco, pues bien todo eso deja de funcionar al actualizar, se queda inservible la opcion de compartir lo que estas viendo, toque red, dhcp todo y no he dado con la tecla asi que he vuelto a la versión anterior la C20.A9.1.24 y ha sido ponerla y volver a funcionar la opción de ver en red local lo que estás viendo, espero que lo tengáis en cuenta para una próxima actualización o deis con el problema que lo produce y podáis arreglarlo, saludos y gracias.

jiujicu

Post by jiujicu »

Hi my receiver is BOX GTMEDIA GTCOMBO. My receiver automatically updated online by OTA successfully with the latest version GTCOMBO-C20.A9.1.26-202311080152-1699379522. After restarting the receiver, the DVB app crashes and says TVService keeps stopping. All satellites and channels have been deleted and the DVB app does not work. I tried the solution with empty the file http://YOUR_COMBO_IP:8081/files.html?file=oscam.server
save and restart the decoder and the TV Service Keeps Stopping message disappeared, but OSCAM does not work with an empty oscam.server file.
I reset the receiver to factory setting, but again any information in the oscam.server file causes the DVB app to crash and inability to watch channels and the use of OSCAM - and says TVService keeps stopping. I tried to install the latest version GTCOMBO-C20.A9.1.26-20231108 off line via USB by deleting everything during the installation and again after filling in information in the file oscam.server again causes the DVB app to crash and the inability to watch channels and the use of OSCAM -and says TVService keeps stopping. I am very disappointed. What is this receiver - decoder even for? Is there a solution to the problem or does the receiver go to waste and forget about you.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”