Load DB File

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

STRETCH

Load DB File

Post by STRETCH »

Have been working on my GT Combo and wanted to amend the db file, of the (radio) channels at 1w to see if i could get the channels to work by adding the V_PID and the TV flag.
When exporting to a usb all that i get is (Load db file Error2), is this the usb's, or something else.
Any help would be welcome.

Den

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Load DB File

Post by cpr43 »

STRETCH wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:35 pm
Have been working on my GT Combo and wanted to amend the db file, of the (radio) channels at 1w to see if i could get the channels to work by adding the V_PID and the TV flag.
When exporting to a usb all that i get is (Load db file Error2), is this the usb's, or something else.
Any help would be welcome.

Den
Are you using latest bin file? If so, try to make the backup or dump without doing changes such as deleting satellites/ tps etc. Once you do the dump do all the necessary changes. Sometimes the GTCombo takes a long time to recognize the USB, make sure it is mounted and working before.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

@cpr43
Thanks for the info, have got a few usb's around the house, will try a few of them.

Den

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

As I mentioned in a PM, I think that making the VPID work needs more info than is in a radio channel data in the user DB file.

I had this with a V7Plus file.
I add the VPID to a radio channel, change the TV flag and change the SID to stop the auto data correction and I see no video.
I copy a TV channel, change the APID and SID and yes I see the video and have the radio audio.
I would expect he EPG if any will still be the TV channel.

Try both with the .xml file from the GT Combo.

I will try to do some GT Combo tests too.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

The issue that we have is that the broadcaster changed the data, all of the channels were broadcasting as TV channels, then came the change, they then broadcast some of the channels as Radio channels, with the V_PID missing, but the other information is still within the data stream.
All that i am trying to do, is see if i can change the V_PID and the TV flag, to get some or all the channels to work, like i have done with the V7Pro / V8Turbo / V8X.
We have now lost 5e, 1w is still live, but for how long.

Den

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Tried a few more usb's, still getting the same error message plus when i move the dish from 1w to 30w i get (TVService keeps stopping).
Will try again after the next update, i just wish that they just make this as a stand alone rceiver without all the add on's.

Den

Gt123

Post by Gt123 »

ne radi izvoz liste kanala na poslednjim softverom kada ima vise od nekoliko satelita.Postoji dosta bug u samom dvb

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

STRETCH wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:36 am
Tried a few more usb's, still getting the same error message plus when i move the dish from 1w to 30w i get (TVService keeps stopping).
Will try again after the next update, i just wish that they just make this as a stand alone rceiver without all the add on's.

Den
Try coping a TV channel and then change the APID to match the radio you want.
Also try making a copy of a TV channel and then reload and re export, then change the APID. That may update the channel data for the copied channel first.

I think there is more detail for a TV channel than is exported in the user DB files.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

What part of the menu do i go to, so that i can scan in a channel with just the pid's etc.
Try it another way, to see if i can see any of the (discovery) channels at 1w, with the broadcaster changing the data details.

Den

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

STRETCH wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:20 pm
What part of the menu do i go to, so that i can scan in a channel with just the pid's etc.
Try it another way, to see if i can see any of the (discovery) channels at 1w, with the broadcaster changing the data details.

Den
That option for PID scan is only in the V8 units.

Owen

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”