gt combo

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

owhite47

gt combo

Post by owhite47 »

Sound bad on most western arc satellites,
doesn't do biss very good and when it does it is garbled sound
I have the latest update and it doesn't work till a factory reset is performed.

this is what I have found and the box is unusuable on most sats to the west of 101.
the other gt boxes work very well except for the v7s5x which is worse than the gtcombo. I love my v8x and v8nova and v7hd 2nd gen and v7hd 1 gen.
10.5 cband western arc 75deg to 139deg. 4ft ku with motor, full western arc.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: gt combo

Post by cpr43 »

owhite47 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:57 pm
Sound bad on most western arc satellites,
doesn't do biss very good and when it does it is garbled sound
I have the latest update and it doesn't work till a factory reset is performed.

this is what I have found and the box is unusuable on most sats to the west of 101.
the other gt boxes work very well except for the v7s5x which is worse than the gtcombo. I love my v8x and v8nova and v7hd 2nd gen and v7hd 1 gen.
You need to go slow. Do you have GTCombo or GTX Combo?? Garbled Sound problem mostly bug when loading firmware. Start all over again. Update the box to the latest firmware using the USB local update. Set your Time, configuration etc. Pick or Choose your satellites. Do the Antenna settings configurations and begin blindscan your sats one at the time

owhite47

Post by owhite47 »

gt combo
got the other problems resolved just any sat west of 101 the picture and sound is garbled
my other boxes are just fine.
10.5 cband western arc 75deg to 139deg. 4ft ku with motor, full western arc.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

It may be that your motor dish is a little out at the west end of its arc.

The other boxes may have a better receiver and so do not drop sound.

Try poking the dish with a stick (there is always a little slack in the mounts) while it is on 101w and see if you get a better signal.

You can also move to 101w using USARLS, change to DiSEqC motor commands and use the fine tune there to move a little east / west to see if you get a better signal too.
If you do get a better signal, save it as a position in DiSEqC motor and leave that sat on DiSEqC motor.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”