GTC signal problem

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

pro

GTC signal problem

Post by pro »

I am using gtc for several year but now my gtc box is not getting signal (remain black). Some time it is working then same problem, while other box V7 pro is working fine.

STRETCH

Re: GTC signal problem

Post by STRETCH »

With the V7Pro, do you connect to the same satellite cable, with the same transponder details.
Does your GTC get hot, may have to move more into the open, to get air around it.

Den

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

If you swap boxes a lot between the GTC and the V7, you may have loosened the f connector on the circuit board of the GTC.
To check for that try signals while moving the cable connection, gently.
To allow for swapping I use a push on F connector on my dish cables.
Push on connectors allow for more movement between cable and box as well.

It may also be the cable end and only then GTC makes it open circuit due to the box shape.

Check the F connector inner connection, it may be damaged.

In the past I have seen receivers loose signal after many LNB power shorts,
I think modern LNB power protection is better and that should not happen.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

pro

Post by pro »

I don’t need swap connection becz i have a splitter. I did factory reset but no result. For same connection same TP v7 pro is working fine. I have tried direct connection without splitter, and i am using cooler so it is not getting hot. Is there any tutorial to open gtc box because front part is not opening. I Don't want to force.

pro

Post by pro »

Problem solved. I don't know what happen , I did couple of things 1. Remove lan line and activate wifi. 2. Factory reset the box but no result then updated gtplayer. Now it is working fine for last three days. Do you have any idea what happened.

Pro

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

As the only physical change was disconnecting the net cable, test by plugging that back in.
May have been some earth current using the net as an exit.
You don't need to set net cable use, just plug in.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”