GT Combo and Abertis DTT Hispasat 30W-

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Holzsat

GT Combo and Abertis DTT Hispasat 30W-

Post by Holzsat »

Hello
I've had a GT media combo box for a few days . Now I'm trying to open Abertis DTT Hispasat 30W-5/30W-6 30° W. The box find the channels and also searches for Auto Biss, but unfortunately no picture. What is the solution? Can GT Media fix the problem?
Thanks and Greetings
Holzsat

STRETCH

Re: GT Combo and Abertis DTT Hispasat 30W-

Post by STRETCH »

The said channels work OK with the said receiver, the keys are built within the software.
It should be just scan the transponders required and view.
Have hooked my GT Combo up, to see what i can get, not having much luck, getting a lot of (T2M1) transponders, also missing some transponders
when a Blind scan was carried out.

PM sent.

Den

Holzsat

Post by Holzsat »

But that's the case for me too. My signal strength is good. I have no problem with my V8X box. Can you receive the two channels from TVE in UHD HEVC and does the GT Combo take a picture?

Thanks and Greetings

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

With the GTC Combo, i am having trouble with it, have lost the setting for 30w, will dig it out again and see if i can sort it to see if i
can receive any HEVC channels. Wiped all details from the receiver and started again, with my dish already at 30w, hooked the receiver
up carried out a scan, the receiver DID NOT save any details of the satellite / channels that was found even the FTA ones, so unable
to help with this issue with this receiver.

At this time i have the V8UHD receiver in use, the HEVC channels which are at 11222H 30000, the channels scan in and can be viewed,
when you go to the channel it takes a while for the picture to come to the screen.
Will also check with the V8X receiver, against the said transponder, one of which has Mars software, the other normal software.
Have checked the V8X receiver which has Mars software, the said channels scan in and can be viewed.

Den

Holzsat

Post by Holzsat »

Thank you for your help, I will buy another receiver
greetings

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”