Welcome Android GTC

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

zcache

Welcome Android GTC

Post by zcache »

Worm welcome the new box model to Android box section, Freesat GTC. And I really hope it will be good and better than previous model V8 Angel.
One more thing could it possible to add feature for smargo usb smartcard reader? Nowadays many internet provider begun to blocking the sharing traffic protocol. So in my opinion it really extremely nice if the box can support for usb device reader such smargo or other.

Please consider, any idea please welcome and share .....

Thank.

V8 Golden /Tested with v.643 20/12/17 properly recognized my irdeto CA card. :D

2ami

Re: Welcome Android GTC

Post by 2ami »

please concentrate on developing libreelec and enigma2 on this box, the hell with android, for sat hobbies, all theycare is watching and play media, hire kszaq cvh or wrxtasy from libreelec dev team, this will become kick ass box

fgouveia

Post by fgouveia »

Does it support Biss, PowerVu and Tandberg keys?

VAV

Post by VAV »

good Android TV Box, there are minor flaws in DVB, I hope the new Firmware will solve all the problems

zcache

Post by zcache »

fgouveia wrote:Does it support Biss, PowerVu and Tandberg keys?
Please someone show the picture... I also wish to see the capability of this.
V8 Golden /Tested with v.643 20/12/17 properly recognized my irdeto CA card. :D

logo87

Post by logo87 »

please add biss, powervu and tandb key menu..
dvb c j83b no work

fgouveia

Post by fgouveia »

Amigos, recibi mi GTC y lo estoy probando. Me gustó el diseño, el software cambió totalmente y aunque distinto, es agradable. Pero no consigo como introducir keys y el protocolo diseqc 1.1 no está funcionando. Solo me reconoce la antena que está en el puerto 1 del diseqc.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

fgouveia wrote:Amigos, recibi mi GTC y lo estoy probando. Me gustó el diseño, el software cambió totalmente y aunque distinto, es agradable. Pero no consigo como introducir keys y el protocolo diseqc 1.1 no está funcionando. Solo me reconoce la antena que está en el puerto 1 del diseqc.
Google translate:
Friends, I received my GTC and I am testing it. I liked the design, the software changed completely and although different, it's nice. But I do not get how to enter keys and the diseqc 1.1 protocol is not working. I only recognize the antenna that is in port 1 of the design.
D
With DiSEqC 1.1 I have had problems with Freesat units due to the over current protection tripping in when the second switch and or the LNB is powered on.

I solved this by adding a signal splitter or signal finder at the set top box end of the LNB cable. This adds impedance to the circuit and stops the over current tipping and stops the DiSEqC 1.1 8 port switch reverting to port one due to power off.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

M4t5p

Post by M4t5p »

logo87 wrote:please add biss, powervu and tandb key menu..
dvb c j83b no work
I hope so please add biss option

powerboo

Post by powerboo »

Feralkiwi wrote:
fgouveia wrote:Amigos, recibi mi GTC y lo estoy probando. Me gustó el diseño, el software cambió totalmente y aunque distinto, es agradable. Pero no consigo como introducir keys y el protocolo diseqc 1.1 no está funcionando. Solo me reconoce la antena que está en el puerto 1 del diseqc.
Google translate:
Friends, I received my GTC and I am testing it. I liked the design, the software changed completely and although different, it's nice. But I do not get how to enter keys and the diseqc 1.1 protocol is not working. I only recognize the antenna that is in port 1 of the design.
D
With DiSEqC 1.1 I have had problems with Freesat units due to the over current protection tripping in when the second switch and or the LNB is powered on.

I solved this by adding a signal splitter or signal finder at the set top box end of the LNB cable. This adds impedance to the circuit and stops the over current tipping and stops the DiSEqC 1.1 8 port switch reverting to port one due to power off.

Owen

Ingenieros estan al tanto del problema y estan trabajando en eso

Manuespe

Post by Manuespe »

Alguien sabe si el firmware del freesat Gtc se puede intalar en el V8 Angel? Gracias, Saludos

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I would think the Angle would reject the other software as all freesat units I have used will not load the wrong software.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

iserimo.slv

Post by iserimo.slv »

I can not make it work with disecq (4x1 by orbital tracker), or with multiswitch (2x4 by eagle aspen). I did it with the direct cable and I burn the cable. Any solution?
Last edited by iserimo.slv on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

iserimo.slv wrote:I can not make it work with disecq (4x2 by orbital tracker), or with multiswitch (2x4 by eagle aspen). I did it with the direct cable and I burn the cable. Any solution?
I do not understand what this is about?
Please explain more.

Owen

iserimo.slv

Post by iserimo.slv »

Feralkiwi wrote:
iserimo.slv wrote:I can not make it work with disecq (4x2 by orbital tracker), or with multiswitch (2x4 by eagle aspen). I did it with the direct cable and I burn the cable. Any solution?
I do not understand what this is about?
Please explain more.

Owen
google translate

I have my freesat GTC with the last update. But I can not make it work with a disecq (4x1), multiswitch (4x2). With the direct cable I worked for a moment, but I burn the cable by the voltage, maybe very loud. How can I make it work with diseqc or multiswitch?

español.
Tengo mi freesat GTC con la ultima actualizacion. Pero no puedo hacerla funcionar con un disecq (4x1), multiswitch (4x2). Con el cable directo me funciono por un momento, pero me quemo el cable por el voltaje, quizas muy alto. como puedo hacerlo funcionar con diseqc o multiswitch?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I too are having problems with GTC and DiSEqC.
It switches DiSEqC 1.1 setting OK but does not switch the DiSEqC 1.0 beyond that.
Some older 4x1 switches needed the instruction sent twice, this was an option in the Freesat V8 Golden box.

I will do some testing on DiSEqC 1.0 switching with just a 4x1 switch tomorrow and report back.

To make 1.0 work I have been going to antenna settings and changing the DiSEqC 1.0 setting and then exiting back to the channel on that port. This works sometimes but is harder to work for scanning.

Owen

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”