Recovery Firmware

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

boots

Recovery Firmware

Post by boots »

Where can i get android firmware to recover my GTC, it is stuck on the first boot screen before the splash screen and there is no way to factory reset it as it has no physical buttons. Kindly devs share a recovery firmware even if its via pm.

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Re: Recovery Firmware

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

Now I found like that your problem but I can boot and log on normal screen also some menu loss and it's not active, I need recovery to factory reset. Please add menu factory reset or downgrade to factory setup.

alexchen

Post by alexchen »

Eak_Dumnern wrote:Now I found like that your problem but I can boot and log on normal screen also some menu loss and it's not active, I need recovery to factory reset. Please add menu factory reset or downgrade to factory setup.
please sent box sn id to us ,we well check your version ,thank you very much !

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

alexchen wrote:
Eak_Dumnern wrote:Now I found like that your problem but I can boot and log on normal screen also some menu loss and it's not active, I need recovery to factory reset. Please add menu factory reset or downgrade to factory setup.
My serial ID: GTC2161710000466

Thanks

alexchen

Post by alexchen »

boots wrote:Where can i get android firmware to recover my GTC, it is stuck on the first boot screen before the splash screen and there is no way to factory reset it as it has no physical buttons. Kindly devs share a recovery firmware even if its via pm.
when you open the box first time or factory box , android device must verify app and system in flash, it takes some time, about 3~5 mins. please wait.
And the android firmware is very big. about 700MB. We will rent a new server space to store them and Inform you to download it. thank you.

alexchen

Post by alexchen »

Eak_Dumnern wrote:
alexchen wrote:

Thanks
you can try to factory setup.
main menu -> settings -> storage& reset ->factory data reset and wait a few minutes.
this button will factory whole android box data .

if you want to factory dvb application only ,you can try this.
DVB-> MENU ->TV Setting -> system -> wipe user data. type 0000 for passwd.

thank you.

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

Thanks
you can try to factory setup.
main menu -> settings -> storage& reset ->factory data reset and wait a few minutes.
this button will factory whole android box data .

if you want to factory dvb application only ,you can try this.
DVB-> MENU ->TV Setting -> system -> wipe user data. type 0000 for passwd.

thank you.
I will try follow your instruction, Thanks. OK is finished satellite data and other come back to normal.

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

I add TP 11170 H 30000 of Thaicom8 KU after searching it found all channel. before reset to factory may be some problem this box so It can not found this channel this transponder. Thanks.

more information:
before reset to factory, it is not have satellite list in menu, must add satellite by myself and can not add satellite more than one satellite and /or if scan more than one satellite its will show satellite information in left hand screen only first satellite all channel which signal only one satellite you can also start channel list at 2000 , 2001, 2002, ....so on.

Now. it is narmal.

boots

Post by boots »

alexchen wrote:
boots wrote:Where can i get android firmware to recover my GTC, it is stuck on the first boot screen before the splash screen and there is no way to factory reset it as it has no physical buttons. Kindly devs share a recovery firmware even if its via pm.
when you open the box first time or factory box , android device must verify app and system in flash, it takes some time, about 3~5 mins. please wait.
And the android firmware is very big. about 700MB. We will rent a new server space to store them and Inform you to download it. thank you.
Thanks for the response, am not anywhere near home for the next week, once i get home i will sent the serial number. In the meantime i got totally stuck with a bricked unit and as you say i soon realised i could boot Alexelec and libreelec from usb/sdcard using ki pro dtb, thats how am using it for now though the tuner is unavailable.

Consider sharing the image via google drive or mega, once you release one the community will share it widely that you wont have to keep hosting it.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Alexchen said it should take 3-5 mins.
There have been others with this problem so please look through the GTC forum for those posts.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

alexchen

Post by alexchen »

Feralkiwi wrote:Alexchen said it should take 3-5 mins.
There have been others with this problem so please look through the GTC forum for those posts.

Owen
:D :D :D YES!

boots

Post by boots »

alexchen wrote:
Hi its almost a month since i bricked my GTC serial GTC2161710000330, have you guys uploaded the recovery / factory image somewhere. you could pm me a link

arshad

Post by arshad »

Hi, can anyone help me, My GT box was ok till night.
I powered off it properly, but in the morning, when I switched it on, it is stuck on just yellow led light.
No display on box, no display on TV, Please guide me if I can reset it. Help me please.

Abdirashidisse

Post by Abdirashidisse »

Hi, my gtc box not working. the green light is on.
S/n GC2A19011584

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Abdirashidisse wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:07 pm
Hi, my gtc box not working. the green light is on.
S/n GC2A19011584
I will send a copy of the file. I am trying to upload to a free server. Give me some time

Abdirashidisse

Post by Abdirashidisse »

ok thank you

Peterpan0

Post by Peterpan0 »

Hello. My device has also stopped working. Freezes when trying to enable. Please help Serial number GC2A19010404

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Peterpan0 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:55 am
Hello. My device has also stopped working. Freezes when trying to enable. Please help Serial number GC2A19010404
PM message

Peterpan0

Post by Peterpan0 »

Thanks 😏😏😏

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”