Change channel don't function right

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Brugera

Change channel don't function right

Post by Brugera »

hello I have the GTC but I have a problem when I see program one i can step with the remote one channel forward 1. > 2. > 3. > 4. but when I put channel 100 and I press the button channel forward > i don't have Channel 101 because Receiver jump to channel 4 and then by press forward > to 5 and one number to one number forward. i hope you understand me. i have erase the channels and I have make an factory reset.
I search the Channel new but I have the same problem sorry for my bad English I hope you can help me please best regrets.

alexchen

Re: Change channel don't function right

Post by alexchen »

Brugera wrote:hello I have the GTC but I have a problem when I see program one i can step with the remote one channel forward 1. > 2. > 3. > 4. but when I put channel 100 and I press the button channel forward > i don't have Channel 101 because Receiver jump to channel 4 and then by press forward > to 5 and one number to one number forward. i hope you understand me. i have erase the channels and I have make an factory reset.
I search the Channel new but I have the same problem sorry for my bad English I hope you can help me please best regrets.
can u give us some picture? or video . or send your skype .whatsapp to us by private message.

Brugera

Post by Brugera »

Okay have a new software update to fix this bug?

Brugera

Post by Brugera »

Hello is this problem an all receiver or only someone?

maam64

Post by maam64 »

Yo tambien habia detectado este fallo tanto en la ultima version como en la anterior e incluso en la que vino instalada de origen.
Supongo que es un problema que tenemos todos y que espero que solucionen pronto, asi como el tema de mover canales y de exportar/importar la lista de canales.

Brugera

Post by Brugera »

Hola el GTC no es mal, pero que no puedes bien cambiar los canales y no puedes bien arreglar la lista de los canales eso no me gusta. Yo espera que viene un update para estos problemas.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

eumesmo wrote:
alexchen wrote:
Brugera wrote:hello I have the GTC but I have a problem when I see program one i can step with the remote one channel forward 1. > 2. > 3. > 4. but when I put channel 100 and I press the button channel forward > i don't have Channel 101 because Receiver jump to channel 4 and then by press forward > to 5 and one number to one number forward. i hope you understand me. i have erase the channels and I have make an factory reset.
can u give us some picture? or video . or send your skype .whatsapp to us by private message.
I have reported this bug, there is no need for video or pictures

the test is simple
First select a channel using channel list menu, then jump to any channel by number, the use up or down keys on the remote, you will see it does no jumps up or down on the channel you selected by number, but it changes up or down the channel you selected on the menu.

Hello, press the number keys to select stations, up and down switch the program, the current software will not be in order, we will solve this problem later.
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Brugera

Post by Brugera »

Thank you very much i waiting hopefully. ☺

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”