GTC 4K Pictures

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

TivoGuy

GTC 4K Pictures

Post by TivoGuy »

wanted to know if anyone could post some pictures of the GTC 4K working on the 101W 4K transponders? if no pictures then can anyone confirm they work ok the 4K channels aka the biss channels? thanks

Larry

Re: GTC 4K Pictures

Post by Larry »

I don't have any pictures or the BISS key for the 101W transponder. I have seen the 4K demo and NASA channels on Galaxy 13 and 101W. The 4K looks good.

The GTC has a way to go before I would consider it as my primary receiver. The OSCAM operation is very erratic with PowerVU. Channels that open with no problem with my V7HD will not open with the GTC. On Galaxy 13 it will not open REELZ even though it is in the clear. I keep waiting for the firmware update to fix some of these problems. I have only had my GTC about 3 weeks and I knew that it was going to take some time for them to make it work properly. The Chinese are good at developing cheap products but they have to learn quality control and firmware testing if they expect to be taken seriously.

Z_finigan

Re: GTC 4K Pictures

Post by Z_finigan »

Hi. I have seen the 4k stations on 101w. They have beautiful picture quality. But uhd 1 and uhd demo and nasa TV. 4k. Are all on demo mode.
No programming available free at this moment.
I don't even keep my box hooked up. I'm waiting for more updates.
But so far they have done good. I can't wait for all the fixes to get done.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”