Why freesat GTC is the bad box !?

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Yassinesite

Why freesat GTC is the bad box !?

Post by Yassinesite »

Why the gtc is the bed box in the market i?
- 1 no support or official rom on the internet (no possibility to install rom manually if problème in the box)
- 2 no recovery mode to install custom rom
- 3 no possibility to change the order of channels with remote control
- 3 no possibility to enter biss code or powervu with remote control
- 4 the menu is very bad and other thing...
Last edited by Yassinesite on Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

JOSE63

Re: Why freesat GTC is the bad box !?

Post by JOSE63 »

Tienes razón amigo no dan soporte ningúno devolver a provedor donde lo compraste no se puede utilizar ni como SAT ni TDT

kyca

Post by kyca »

yes, this is true.
I tried to boot from USB and I was testing LibreElect with KODI, but remote control and DVB-S not working

oflober

Post by oflober »

eumesmo wrote:Yes, thats the main problem with freesat products, they release them to market with poor testing, and take too long to solve problems.
I'm waiting since january for a fix on DVB-C scanning on V8 Golden, there was one update in february, problem was not fixed!

GTC also has problems waiting to be solved
yo también tengo el mismo problema :cry:

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

GTC is just a new product released. After it was released the Chineese New Year arrive. Everyone is in leave for a long time. You need that engineer return from holidays

pmasterp

Post by pmasterp »

It shouldn't be better to release alpha or beta versions. Issues here seems they got unsolved and everybody expects a good product from Freesat or GTC.

Just my two cents.

pmasterp

Post by pmasterp »

I will come back to this site, to see if issues gets resolved.

Thanks.

taikwang

Post by taikwang »

They hide its ROM from stealing of another manufacturers. You can see many products have the similar software as xxxxccc
Good: They try to hack more keys like tandberg v3...
Bad: Remote without SAT key. Take long time sorting channels. Cannot lock channels, not using the same softcam.key file as v7 v8...
Need a big improvement.
Owner of these boxes: Freesat GTC, V8 golden, V7 HD, Openbox Z5/Z5 H265, Slimbox SB8006, Skysat V10, V9, V9 plus, S2020, FreeHD (IKS), Ki/Kii/Kiii pro S2 T2.

winkmal4

Post by winkmal4 »

taikwang wrote:They hide its ROM from stealing of another manufacturers. You can see many products have the similar software as xxxxxx
Good: They try to hack more keys like tandberg v3...
Bad: Remote without SAT key. Take long time sorting channels. Cannot lock channels, not using the same softcam.key file as v7 v8...
Need a big improvement.
Xxxxxxx is the best android box at the moment, if GTC fixed the issues it will be better maybe. I like the channel export here and the wlan is more stable. My biggest problem I can not find Sky Sport Bundesliga 1 HD in GTC, so I can only use my xxxxxc
My Boxes: Freesat GTC, Mecool KIII, VU+ Zero

henrianto

Post by henrianto »

I used freesat v7 combo for 1.5 years and I want try gtc, but after I read this forum, I change my mind. Maybe I will try again in other version. Thank you

alexchen

Post by alexchen »

Yassinesite wrote:Why the gtc is the bed box in the market i?
- 1 no support or official rom on the internet (no possibility to install rom manually if problème in the box)
yes , we push ota regularly.
its has recovery mode,when you power on the box press menu ,you will enter the recovery .
its ok in GTC new version A6.2.31 .
- 3 no possibility to enter biss code or powervu with remote control.
sorry ,its just like dreambox dm500 dm800 and vu solo.
What style menu do you want . this menu is my boss requirements.SO.....

taikwang

Post by taikwang »

I and my friend disappointed with GTC. My friend sold it after just a month of using for an Android user.
Owner of these boxes: Freesat GTC, V8 golden, V7 HD, Openbox Z5/Z5 H265, Slimbox SB8006, Skysat V10, V9, V9 plus, S2020, FreeHD (IKS), Ki/Kii/Kiii pro S2 T2.

arshad

Post by arshad »

Hi, my GTC Box is stuck on yellow tiny led light. no display on GTC screen, No any display on TV..
I think it is not boot up at all.
Please guide me if problem can be solved or I have to through it in dustbin.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

arshad wrote:Hi, my GTC Box is stuck on yellow tiny led light. no display on GTC screen, No any display on TV..
I think it is not boot up at all.
Please guide me if problem can be solved or I have to through it in dustbin.
Lining posted this today.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

sarzaw

Post by sarzaw »

Yes freesat gtc 4k androide s905d hybirg receiver very bad receiver.powervu not autoroll.satellite scan is very long-standing.

lowrider

Post by lowrider »

For a new box it has some good possibilities, but right now it is work in progress. Has a killer pic, but user friendly it is not...

ebayerm

Post by ebayerm »

I have to say the new box excuse is either expiring soon or has already expired, please refrain from using that excuse. But either way it's a poor excuse to introduce half baked products.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

Yassinesite wrote:Why the gtc is the bed box in the market i?

[GTC ZIP] Download link:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SJzmu ... a4myMsTBLH

OTA upgrade to the latest GTC_v2.0_C20.A6.2.32_20180305

- 3 no possibility to enter biss code or powervu with remote control
The software is already in progress. Currently it can only be edited by computer on SoftCam.key

Please suggest that there is an error in the menu and we fix it
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Koko1456

Post by Koko1456 »

Please suggest that there is an error in the menu and we fix it
[/quote]

My examples below:

1. Changing channels also need some fixes - to change watching channel from the list, we need to press „OK” (or „Fav”) button, then select channel from list, then press „OK”, and then press „exit”. Last step is totally unnesessary and not ergonomic. Why need to press „exit”? Hello developers! Pressing OK should start watching the channel.

2. If channel have more then 4 audio language versions/streams (6 for example), in Audio menu You can see and select only 4, rest are invisible.
Only possibility to select rest of them is manually edit channels file (XML) and remove unwanted audio streams from channel definition (leave max 4 streams). This is DVB GUI problem

Xsat

Post by Xsat »

I agree with you.
It is very inconvenient for staff with little experience of receiving satellite broadcast.
This is because after GTMedia was merged with Freesat, the internal F / W
It stopped working properly.
The worst thing is that what we are suggesting improvement is not reflected in listening.

fpadilla

Post by fpadilla »

Totalmente de acuerdo. Tienen que solucionar el tema de audio. Pero estamos desanimados porque pasan los días y nadie soluciona nada.

fidel

Post by fidel »

buenas tienes toda la razón en lo del menú 1. El cambio de canales también necesitan algunos arreglos - a cambio de ver el canal de la lista, tenemos que presionar (o “Fav“OK” "), Luego seleccione el canal de la lista, luego presione" OK ", y luego presione" exit ". El último paso es totalmente innecesario y no ergonómico. ¿Por qué es necesario presionar "salir"? Hola desarrolladores! Al presionar OK debería comenzar a mirar el canal.
2 lo de los biss también y ya llevamos mas de 1 mes sin ninguna actualización

mr_roba

Post by mr_roba »

Lining wrote: Please suggest that there is an error in the menu and we fix it[/color]
1. On Freesat/GTmedia it should be possibility to change language.
2. There is no PVR settings - it can be changed only when you start recording (you can see strange menu which is not visible normally).
3. When you turn on EPG it should be possibility to choose program and set for recording.
4. There is an error in information displayed about currently watched station. When you press Info button you see time when show will last like 9:30-9:30 not for example 8:00-9:30.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”