Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

adelw7

Help me For Gtc

Post by adelw7 »

how to do screenshot pleaaase !!!!

IPTVKid

Re: Help me For Gtc

Post by IPTVKid »

Be more specific my friend, my English is not the best but I am sure I can help if I know what you want exactly...............................IPTVKid
V8 NOVA, GTC, GLOBO HD405, FreeSat V8 Super, V7, V7 Max
There is no way to peace, peace is the way......

adelw7

Post by adelw7 »

How i do screenshot in dvb in gtc

azboxlibre

Post by azboxlibre »

Someone in the team could tell you which model of the tuner used in the GTC ??????

azboxlibre

Post by azboxlibre »

Bad equipment, bad firmware, DVB-S2 does not work in Brazil !!!! Money thrown out! Should have bought another Atto or a Ferguson! Technical support of the worst quality. Nobody answers anything !!

NO COUNCILOR TO COPY MORE OF THIS BRAND. MY FIRST AND LAST TIME!

IPTVKid

Post by IPTVKid »

azboxlibre wrote:Bad equipment, bad firmware, DVB-S2 does not work in Brazil !!!! Money thrown out! Should have bought another Atto or a Ferguson! Technical support of the worst quality. Nobody answers anything !!

It works, you just need to use OSCAM, just like the Dr3@mbox, oscam emu.................I have V7HD, V7Max, V8 Super and the new V8 NOVA, I have no complaints with those, I have GTC and since I never used OSCAM I am a bit lost, I got channels working with PV and softcam.
You mention Ferguson, the GTC needs to be setup almost exactly as the Ferguson Arriva...................................................
V8 NOVA, GTC, GLOBO HD405, FreeSat V8 Super, V7, V7 Max
There is no way to peace, peace is the way......

azboxlibre

Post by azboxlibre »

IPTVKid wrote:
azboxlibre wrote:Bad equipment, bad firmware, DVB-S2 does not work in Brazil !!!! Money thrown out! Should have bought another Atto or a Ferguson! Technical support of the worst quality. Nobody answers anything !!

It works, you just need to use OSCAM, just like the Dr3@mbox, oscam emu.................I have V7HD, V7Max, V8 Super and the new V8 NOVA, I have no complaints with those, I have GTC and since I never used OSCAM I am a bit lost, I got channels working with PV and softcam.
You mention Ferguson, the GTC needs to be setup almost exactly as the Ferguson Arriva...................................................

Take a look at this Atto Pixel! Tuner DVB-C and DVB-S2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMCXcheC6Qg

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”