2.34 Upgrade

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

IPTVKid

2.34 Upgrade

Post by IPTVKid »

Hello gang, the new upgrade 2.34 fixed some audio problems many were confronting and that is good, now to let the deelopers know my issue with language is still the same, I can't change the language in any channel of any satellite, channels I know I changed the language to english on my V8 Super, V7Max, V7HD and the New V8 NOVA, but in the GTC I cant, its like the GTC doesn't have that button, I press the audio button and nothing happens not even a small glitch, nothing at all please fix the change language on all channels of all satellites.................................Thanks in advance IPTVKid
V8 NOVA, GTC, GLOBO HD405, FreeSat V8 Super, V7, V7 Max
There is no way to peace, peace is the way......

fpadilla

Re: 2.34 Upgrade

Post by fpadilla »

A ver si lo que falla es el botón de audio de tu mando.
Yo pulso audio, y aparecen todas las opciones de audio que tenga en ese momento cada canal. (spn-eng-audio1-audio2...).....hasta seis opciones de audio.
Todo OK.

IPTVKid

Post by IPTVKid »

espaun206 wrote:yo tengo el mismo problema

no es el boton es muchos de los bug que tiene esta caja , ami me pasa lo mismo en canales satelitales cuando oprimo el boton audio no salen las opciones tengo que cambiar y regresar al canal y presionar rapidamente para que salgan los audios pero cuando eligo un audio diferente se queda sin sonido o se queda sin funcionar el canal el problema es en canales PV
Yo note que todos los canales les puedo cambiar el idioma mientras no tenga softcam y los canales estan Scramble, ahora le pongo el softcam con las llaves correctas y todo loas canales que abren con las llaves correctas pierden la funcion de idioma, los unicos con audio change language is 30 west HOLA TV, pero voy a intentar esa que mencionas. grax mil
V8 NOVA, GTC, GLOBO HD405, FreeSat V8 Super, V7, V7 Max
There is no way to peace, peace is the way......

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

If I remember correctly the audio channels are listed in the .xml user data file.

You could try swapping them in the file so that the one you want is the first on the list for that channel (if that is the one that is always used) and reload it.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

iserimo.slv

Post by iserimo.slv »

como puedo editar la lista de categorías de favoritos. por ejemplo cambiar nombre a una categoría de las que ya traer predefinidas.
listas:
Entertainment (cambiar nombre a Entretenimiento)
Lifestle
Movies (cambiar nombre a Peliculas)
Sports
News
Documentaries
Kids
Music
Shopping
Religious
FAV1 (cambiar nombre a Canales HD)
-----------
google translate:
How can I edit the list of favorite categories ?. for example, changing the name of a category to those already predefined.
listas:
Entertainment (edit/rename Entretenimiento)
Lifestle
Movies (edit/rename Peliculas)
Sports
News
Documentaries
Kids
Music
Shopping
Religious
FAV1 (edit rename Canales HD)

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

iserimo.slv wrote:como puedo editar la lista de categorías de favoritos. por ejemplo cambiar nombre a una categoría de las que ya traer predefinidas.
listas:
Lifestle
Sports
News
Documentaries
Kids
Music
Shopping
Religious
-----------
google translate:
How can I edit the list of favorite categories ?. for example, changing the name of a category to those already predefined.
listas:
Lifestle
Sports
News
Documentaries
Kids
Music
Shopping
Religious
You will see these in the .xml file that is saved when you do a user data backup.

You can edit this using a .xml editor. You could change these names that way for now.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

harryd

Post by harryd »

Everything is reasonable here but the EXPORT option got stuck on Error 2 code and until this BUG is not solved there is no option to manage any XML file.
Hopefully the problem will be resolved in 35 rev.

thanks
dawid

iserimo.slv

Post by iserimo.slv »

Feralkiwi wrote:
iserimo.slv wrote:como puedo editar la lista de categorías de favoritos. por ejemplo cambiar nombre a una categoría de las que ya traer predefinidas.
listas:
Lifestle
Sports
News
Documentaries
Kids
Music
Shopping
Religious
-----------
google translate:
listas:
Lifestle
Sports
News
Documentaries
Kids
Music
Shopping
Religious
You will see these in the .xml file that is saved when you do a user data backup.

You can edit this using a .xml editor. You could change these names that way for now.

Owen
-----
Thank you I will perform the test of saving my user data and then I will load it again. Greetings then I will comment on how it went.

iserimo.slv

Post by iserimo.slv »

si tienen la ruta para extraerlo desde el decodificador, seria lo ideal, porque la exportacion/importacion no me funciona, muestra el mensaje de error: "Load DB file fail error code:2"
Ya hice el restablecimiento de fabrica (dos veces) y el problema persiste, es mas ahora ya no puedo ver los canales ISDBT

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :x :x :x :x
-----

if they have the route to extract it from the decoder, it would be ideal, because the export / import does not work for me, it shows the error message:
Load DB File fail error code:2
I already made the factory reset (twice) and the problem persists, but now I can no longer see the ISDBT channels

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”