4K channels Astra and Hotbird.

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

RGG1

4K channels Astra and Hotbird.

Post by RGG1 »

Hello,
Is anyone able to see the 4K encoded channels of the Astra 19,2E and Hotbird 13E satellites? Is it possible with cccam? If possible, please explain how.
BR.

skywaysat

Re: 4K channels Astra and Hotbird.

Post by skywaysat »

Can you specify witch 4k satellite receiver you are using?

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

skywaysat wrote:Can you specify witch 4k satellite receiver you are using?
Freesat GTC.

skywaysat

Post by skywaysat »

ok, are you able to see other channels on the same sat?
I have a friend who had the same problen on another sat and he solved it changing the coax cable from the LNB to the receiver, as the the one he previously had was very old and long, he changed it for a shorter RG6 rated at 3Gb, and problema solved

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

skywaysat wrote:ok, are you able to see other channels on the same sat?
I have a friend who had the same problen on another sat and he solved it changing the coax cable from the LNB to the receiver, as the the one he previously had was very old and long, he changed it for a shorter RG6 rated at 3Gb, and problema solved
Hello,
Many thanks for your answer but not a problem not able to see channels encoded 4k, which I don't know is whether you can see them with cccam lines. I can see FTA 4K channels and one encoded.
BR.

skywaysat

Post by skywaysat »

Ok, dowload the latest firmware, and set back to Factory settings, then créate a new satellite with your LNB settings and do a blind scan over that satellite, unplug the receiver for 5 minutes and wait for it to restart,then enter your lines and that should be it.
Any other questions post them here, as there are many members always open to help.

Good Luck

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

skywaysat wrote:Ok, dowload the latest firmware, and set back to Factory settings, then créate a new satellite with your LNB settings and do a blind scan over that satellite, unplug the receiver for 5 minutes and wait for it to restart,then enter your lines and that should be it.
Any other questions post them here, as there are many members always open to help.

Good Luck
You can see the 4K encoded channels of the Astra and the Hotbird with the cccam lines?

pacman

Post by pacman »

Hi

I'm considering a gtc model for 4k channels from astra and hotbird - so anyone know how finally it is with cccam?

krashu

Post by krashu »

No, it will not work with cccam. You can only watch free channel from Turkey 42E TRT 4K 42E

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”