Need new software update urgent

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

vallekaz

Need new software update urgent

Post by vallekaz »

hi ,
i have just change from the freesat v7 hd to the gtmedia GTC.
the software is very poor, several crash on the dvb.
it impossible to export channel list or haver a personalize channels order.
please , can you review it in the new firmeware update.
note , is ther any beta testing ?

freesatv7

Re: Need new software update urgent

Post by freesatv7 »

vallekaz wrote:hi ,
i have just change from the freesat v7 hd to the gtmedia GTC.
the software is very poor, several crash on the dvb.
it impossible to export channel list or haver a personalize channels order.
please , can you review it in the new firmeware update.
note , is ther any beta testing ?
Hi? If you don't want to die of pressure,you better buy freesat v7 or v8.

pamar

Post by pamar »

Check this post
kyle wrote:Hi guys,

With hardworks of GTMeida engineers, we are going to release a new GTC OTA package.
This new software has a big change, we implement GTUI in GTC box,which is easy to use, and the most significant change is that you can watch DTV in launcher directly.
We also do a lot of improvement in DTV Player. The new DTV Player will play DTV faster than before and the channel list response much more quickly than before.
Anyone, who interested to experience new GTC in advance and intended to advise us how to improve our product continuously, please email me:lzf@winsat.net. I can send you a sample to experience our product in advance.All you need to do is to give us your valuable advices.

home.png

kyle

Post by kyle »

hi vallekaz

we will release a firmware in next week. if there is any question, please feel free to tell us.Thanks.

axwal13

Post by axwal13 »

kyle wrote:hi vallekaz

we will release a firmware in next week. if there is any question, please feel free to tell us.Thanks.
The week ended already so where's the update.

Ave

Post by Ave »

The week ended already so where's the update.

vallekaz

Post by vallekaz »

Dear Kyle ,
I am so disappointed with this update , now it time to thrue the deco to the rubbish cube.
with the last vesion it was hard to sort channels , now it impossible either swip channels nor exporte the channel list .
the only way is to rename all the channel , what a petty :( and we have lost our order .
please ,take a look and updated or share the firmeware and many peple will help you.

Estimado Kyle ,
  Estoy tan decepcionado con esta actualización, ahora es el momento de tirar a la basura el descodificador .
con la última vesion fue difícil ordenar los canales, ahora es imposible ni intercambiar canales ni exportar la lista de canales.
la única forma es cambiar el nombre de todo el canal, qué pequeño :( y por como hemos perdido nuestro orden.
por favor, eche un vistazo y actualice o comparta el firmwareware y muchas personas lo ayudarán

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

vallekaz wrote:

Dear Kyle ,
I am so disappointed with this update , now it time to thrue the deco to the rubbish cube.
with the last vesion it was hard to sort channels , now it impossible either swip channels nor exporte the channel list .
the only way is to rename all the channel , what a petty :( and we have lost our order .
please ,take a look and updated or share the firmeware and many peple will help you.

Estimado Kyle ,
  Estoy tan decepcionado con esta actualización, ahora es el momento de tirar a la basura el descodificador .
con la última vesion fue difícil ordenar los canales, ahora es imposible ni intercambiar canales ni exportar la lista de canales.
la única forma es cambiar el nombre de todo el canal, qué pequeño :( y por como hemos perdido nuestro orden.
por favor, eche un vistazo y actualice o comparta el firmwareware y muchas personas lo ayudarán
Hello,
Reading the problems that have updates 35 and 36, I think they should upload to the forum version 34 which is the one that worked reasonably well. The problem is that if version 34 is installed, the message is continually coming out to update to version 36 and it is very annoying.
BR.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

I solved partially MY problems
AND I BELEIVE what are the issues here or at least some

What did I do?
1) I clear the cache of the decoder
2) I downloaded the firmware 32 of this site on download area (the zip file)
3) I transferred that file to the USB Flash Drive DO NOT UNZIP
4) Go to the APP section and choose UPDATE by LOCAL
5) Will show the file downloaded
6) will ask to if you want to clear partition etc YES TO ALL (check marks) so will completely clear all previous data
7) It will boot to V 32 back on May

Now I can at least scan SATs, work with OSCAM although I am still trying to make it work at least ONE channel on HD, but a "little" more stable

My thinking is.
This device works with android and is forming too much cluster and garbage.
Saying that (speaking out loud) it MAY BE an issue with cache and indexing problems.
It happens that I believe that decoder need to continuously be indexing the database (sorting) and cleaning or flushing the cache.
Like I said my thinking

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

Marsat wrote:I solved partially MY problems
AND I BELEIVE what are the issues here or at least some

What did I do?
1) I clear the cache of the decoder
2) I downloaded the firmware 32 of this site on download area (the zip file)
3) I transferred that file to the USB Flash Drive DO NOT UNZIP
4) Go to the APP section and choose UPDATE by LOCAL
5) Will show the file downloaded
6) will ask to if you want to clear partition etc YES TO ALL (check marks) so will completely clear all previous data
7) It will boot to V 32 back on May

Now I can at least scan SATs, work with OSCAM although I am still trying to make it work at least ONE channel on HD, but a "little" more stable

My thinking is.
This device works with android and is forming too much cluster and garbage.
Saying that (speaking out loud) it MAY BE an issue with cache and indexing problems.
It happens that I believe that decoder need to continuously be indexing the database (sorting) and cleaning or flushing the cache.
Like I said my thinking
Hello Marsat,
Well done, that is what I proposed with version 34. The problem that you are going to have, as it happens to me that I do not always have the box on, that is, I turn it on when I want to watch the TV, is that you will be continually leaving the message to update to version 36. If you keep the box always on, once the message has been issued several times it seems to stop coming out.
BR.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

I Forgot~!!~!!!

I did not connected to the internet to avoid that message. I am more interested in Satellite not internet

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

Marsat wrote:I Forgot~!!~!!!

I did not connected to the internet to avoid that message. I am more interested in Satellite not internet
Hello,
Of course, but I need internet for cccam to work.
BR.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

RGG1 wrote:
Marsat wrote:I Forgot~!!~!!!

Hello,
Of course, but I need internet for cccam to work.
BR.

Gotcha !!

Working on oscam headache just Watch Test Videos from SES left me :o :shock: better than Netflix 4K

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

UPDATE
after the nightmare of upgrading to the latest version on first days of August in where my decoder could not even scan channels like cero signal or frozen at scan, neither to say when go to CS Management keep booting by itself etc
I managed to go back to Firmware V32 deleted partition media etc and clear cache etc etc etc

So I started over

Moved the antena to 101W and download almost 100 channels but I wanted the 4K

Well I have issues with the keys and asked cpt for a life saver THANK YOU cpr43
Due it needs special format for oscam and was doing wromg
It works like a charm opened 8 of 10 other 2 I dont know if I made a mistake or they changed the keys. pristine 4K and 2 HDR!!!

Also I read it cannot records. I recorded TWICE the SES Test channels that have an incredible image like the demo on Electronic stores

Still have it issues. I never had this firmware. But seems MUCH more stable hat others
I do not have cccam account to test so I can not help you there
I dont know if the IKS deskey was fixed in this version for newcam. bit will keep testing

By the time being will keep adding keys in the format required slowly! yeah is a pain in the @ss :evil:

But know I can enjoy at least this GTC

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

UPDATE #2

deskey solution

deskey in V32 can't be edited due is a default one and there is NO deskey field either (invisble)

download or export oscam

open file oscam.server

and look something like

[reader]
label = Newcamd-server
enable = 1
protocol = newcamd
device = qqqqq,12312
user = lllllll
password = llllll
group = 1
audisabled = 1
key = 0102030405060708091011121314

there you have the deskey and you can modify it, save it and upload everything again as IMPORT

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”