Coming soon! New birth of GTC

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

pamar

Re: Coming soon! New birth of GTC

Post by pamar »

Introduction to DVB-S2 Multistream

The migration from DVB-S to DVB-S2 introduced significant enhancements not only on the signal side, but also related to content. One improvement that the DVB-S2 standard offers is multistream technology, which allows operators to transmit several transport streams or IP streams via one satellite carrier in a transparent way. As soon as more than one stream is transmitted or received, a multistream device replaces several single stream devices, thereby reducing equipment costs.

For Multistream you need dvb S2x receiver

Ave

Post by Ave »

Good evening
I am also the owner of a GTC receiver, since I am very disappointed.
Many bugs, usals system does not work, subtitles do not go, oscam needs to restart meru, android is moving hard.
By the way to the new update, I do not believe anything until I can see with my eyes that it's good, until all the weak box remains

fidel

Post by fidel »

PARA CUANDO SEGUIMOS ESPERANDO

fpadilla

Post by fpadilla »

Cuando estaría disponible la nueva actualización.?

iserimo.slv

Post by iserimo.slv »

espero que los que ya están suscritos a esta actualización, nos comenten sus experiencias. Esta actualización cambiara la versión del sistema operativo android?
¿que mejoraras traerá?, porque la interface se ve muy amigable.

Google Translate
I hope that those who are already subscribed to this update, tell us their experiences. This update will change the version of the operating system android?

What will you improve?, Because the interface looks very friendly.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

iserimo.slv wrote:espero que los que ya están suscritos a esta actualización, nos comenten sus experiencias. Esta actualización cambiara la versión del sistema operativo android?
¿que mejoraras traerá?, porque la interface se ve muy amigable.

Google Translate
I hope that those who are already subscribed to this update, tell us their experiences. This update will change the version of the operating system android?

What will you improve?, Because the interface looks very friendly.
We are still wainting... Todavia esperando ..ainda esperando...
Sto ancora aspettando

kyle

Post by kyle »

Dear Friends
Sorry for delay. GTC firmware will be released next week. all of you could upgrade by OTA.
Althouth not all your problem fixed at this version, all these problems are recorded and we will keep tring to fix them

harryd

Post by harryd »

Hi Kyle,

Do you exactly know what's gonna be improved/changed in the upcoming update?

KR
dawid

rohitpoint

Post by rohitpoint »

kyle wrote:Dear Friends
Sorry for delay. GTC firmware will be released next week. all of you could upgrade by OTA.
Althouth not all your problem fixed at this version, all these problems are recorded and we will keep tring to fix them
Kindly release zip file for offline upgrade too. OTA update is very painful with slow internet.

axwal13

Post by axwal13 »

Hi kyle,
I have emailed you already about some issue so i just wanted to remind you about some improvements in the next update which are the beoutQ badr 26E.
And the most important the patch menu to manage biss and powervu, constant Cw key

And please can you work on hevc decoder because some hevc channels in iptv dont work

And can you add manual scan for tp

And make the mouse move faster when you activate it from the remote control

And some channels just came out on hotbird13E, they work on data frequencies, even they work in cheap receivers

Also if its possible to add SaTubeTv or Sat-ip

and can you add vanilla server protocol because its very *important* which is in to many android device

just to let you know from now on you have to think for international firmware because this reply from algeria and you device is very likeable here as we are an arab contry please focus on beoutQ because some people dont accept the 4k and h.265 could not play beoutq even if you do scan with satellite nothing appears.

Thank you

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

Hello Kyle,
If it is possible, to solve the problem of being able to export the channel list, continues to appear error code 2. And also being able to sort the channels by placing them in the position chosen and that channels of 2 or more satellites can be mixed.
These are the 2 problems that I have with the GTC.
Many thanks, BR.

adelw7

Post by adelw7 »

1- Problem can you add manual scan for tp "Scan Td" "Scan Td" "Scan Td"
2- open ftp in fressat gtc (192.168.1.2) and open source for use application like " G-MScreen " and "Toppy "
3- TimeShift TimeShift TimeShift TimeShift
4- please the big problem this channels "beoutQ " with h265 in satellite Badr26 please search for this for us please

axwal13

Post by axwal13 »

There are new channels they came out reasently on hotbird they called W-SPORT 1/2/3 they have I hidden frecuancy data.!!! And they work on very very cheap receiver. And they aren’t even 4K or supporting H265. They are only full hd

mondo

Post by mondo »

Añadir la latitud y longitud en USALS.
Gracias.

JSat

Post by JSat »

This new att for Gtmedia GTC taking too long to leave. Freesat after it migrated to Gtmedia died support for band C and Powervu. In Freesat the support was much better.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

JSat wrote:This new att for Gtmedia GTC taking too long to leave. Freesat after it migrated to Gtmedia died support for band C and Powervu. In Freesat the support was much better.
I think I start to believe you. Do they change name? or ownership? or both? :roll:

JSat

Post by JSat »

Marsat wrote:
JSat wrote:This new att for Gtmedia GTC taking too long to leave. Freesat after it migrated to Gtmedia died support for band C and Powervu. In Freesat the support was much better.
I think I start to believe you. Do they change name? or ownership? or both? :roll:
Both, the Gtmedia Keys emulator is so outdated that it does not currently open the Keys Powervu system of the Latin Fox channels here in South America. Brands like Skysat continue to open without problems. Support for Powervu Keys and C-band system is quite outdated on all models. You need to urgently update this emulator of Keys Powervu, mainly. An annoying glitch in the GTC currently is the extremely slow blind Scan feature, which in most cases requires this to be done twice in a row for the receiver to find new TPS and channels.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

JSat wrote:
Marsat wrote:
Both, the Gtmedia Keys emulator is so outdated that it does not currently open the Keys Powervu system of the Latin Fox channels here in South America. Brands like Skysat continue to open without problems. Support for Powervu Keys and C-band system is quite outdated on all models. You need to urgently update this emulator of Keys Powervu, mainly. An annoying glitch in the GTC currently is the extremely slow blind Scan feature, which in most cases requires this to be done twice in a row for the receiver to find new TPS and channels.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Tell you a secret
my GTC is number 17, so figure I am on the first to try

Is another way to scan is correct. First scan the whole spectrum Download Sat Info/Tp then channels if available
But that is a minimal issue. Because although "slow" it works.
It has other serious issues
I did contribute when it was in BETA state. They did something, but honestly they need to do an overhaul, and Keys that is the last
They wrote me to help them out "again" NOT a problem, will not charge, but, yes but and no butt ... here I am waiting for MY new LNB and 3 weeks counting to engineers get back to me, they just said Hello, do figure :cry:

rohitpoint

Post by rohitpoint »

When it will release? Badly waiting for OTA updates.

fangzhi

Post by fangzhi »

rohitpoint wrote:When it will release? Badly waiting for OTA updates.
me to

axwal13

Post by axwal13 »

I really hope all that time we are waiting for. It's not gonna go for nothing. And most importantly is do not forgotten to add manual pids search. For some transponder HEVC. And VANILLA protocol server

Henriooo

Post by Henriooo »

Hope in this week then come out the new OTA how you say Kyle! ✌☺

axwal13

Post by axwal13 »

Kyle where's that update you told us about . The week has ended already.

rohitpoint

Post by rohitpoint »

Week is over.... And still no OTA..

JSat

Post by JSat »

Unfortunate a receiver with a powerful hardware and with great video capability as the GTC does not have a much better system software. His system sucks. Needing urgently this update that only promises and does not leave.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”