Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

dearde4n

Re: New GTMedia-Freesat GTC Firmware released

Post by dearde4n »

any ETA for a bug fixed update?

CHI

Post by CHI »

Does GTC allow user to install third part Android apps?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

CHI wrote:Does GTC allow user to install third part Android apps?
yes

CHI

Post by CHI »

cpr43 wrote:
CHI wrote:Does GTC allow user to install third part Android apps?
yes
Thanks!

Jcevol

Post by Jcevol »

I have a current version : 2.0.20130913 with the old lay out.

Can you tell me when the new updated firmware will come out ?

Can you tell me also if the current firmware is stable (21/08/2018) ? Is there a way to disable the DVB preview ?

Kb Cool

Post by Kb Cool »

The current firmware is not any good. And as far as I know if you update from what you have now. It'll be impossible to go back. Unless you save a backup somewhere. I'm not sure? I made the mistake and didn't so now i'm stuck on version 32. With a constant nag telling me to update when on wifi. So I just leave the wifi off for now. Really, don't use the box muxh anyways.

Jcevol

Post by Jcevol »

Thank you. You've saved me a lot of trouble.

I saw this thread on the site : viewtopic.php?f=55&t=7324

Hopefully, this can help you revert back to the old version.

I personally use it as IPTV the DVB options are just good to have around.

ini54

Post by ini54 »

poder configurar el motor (usals) no sale las opciones de configura la Latitud ni la Longitud

un saludo

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

vergud wrote:xxxxxxx can update itself oscam, why isn't it gtc?....
should, freesat the media team, follow him so that he does not always have to replace the firm with always late....
Full opensource oscam is better than always updating.....
You being warn. Please do not keep trying to ad or spam other brand.

vergud

Post by vergud »

cpr43 wrote:
should, freesat the media team, follow him so that he does not always have to replace the firm with always late....
spam? this is just an example not an ad, because gtc really has no response or improvement? am I comparing it wrong? if it's better why not emulate it? Why are you quiet? I bought and had 2 products, including GTC, to compare. why you angry? fix gtc or better, not just blame the user :(

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

vergud wrote:
cpr43 wrote:
spam? this is just an example not an ad, because gtc really has no response or improvement? am I comparing it wrong? if it's better why not emulate it? Why are you quiet? I bought and had 2 products, including GTC, to compare. why you angry? fix gtc or better, not just blame the user :(
Nobody angry. Just follow forum rules:
https://www.freesat.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10263

You are using different brand to compare with Freesat products in several post. Freesat GTC hasn't come up with an updated firmware and we all need to have it. When the update becomes available it will be posted in the download section. We all need to wait. Comparing with others product will not make it happens fast.

vergud

Post by vergud »

cpr43 wrote:
vergud wrote:
cpr43 wrote:

You are using different brand to compare with Freesat products in several post. Freesat GTC hasn't come up with an updated firmware and we all need to have it. When the update becomes available it will be posted in the download section. We all need to wait. Comparing with others product will not make it happens fast.

so that you learn with other things better, because we found a difference there, GTC is slowly, thank you if you know that the updates are lagging, the comparison for a user is good, because many are disappointed, while cheap v7 low price products are always fast updating ... Now I ask, what do we have to do so that Freesat is very concerned with the wishes of users? just waiting, so stupid. giving input is just smart so you think and act quickly.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

vergud wrote:
cpr43 wrote:
vergud wrote:
cpr43 wrote:

so that you learn with other things better, because we found a difference there, GTC is slowly, thank you if you know that the updates are lagging, the comparison for a user is good, because many are disappointed, while cheap v7 low price products are always fast updating ... Now I ask, what do we have to do so that Freesat is very concerned with the wishes of users? just waiting, so stupid. giving input is just smart so you think and act quickly.
Too bad you taking this personal and going in the wrong direction!

vergud

Post by vergud »

cpr43 wrote:
vergud wrote:
cpr43 wrote:
vergud wrote:
cpr43 wrote:

Too bad you taking this personal and going in the wrong direction!
it's up to what you say, which certainly has no improvement until now, that's what happened very real, that's the reality. read in this freesat facebook groups and forums group, only full of disappointment from users, bhahahahha.. ... that's real ...

ini54

Post by ini54 »

para cuando el nuevo fimware se sabe alguna fecha

un saludo

for when new fimware knows some date a greeting

fidel

Post by fidel »

que desesperación tenemos todos los que hemos comprado este deco :evil: :twisted:

kalamake

Post by kalamake »

To make dvb channeldata export to usb you need to change on setting dvb app right to save on memory. Then delete data and research channels again. But subtitles doesnt work and teletext is only flashing couple of times in minute.
And i try now to find newer version of firmware. And yes, firmware update app need rights to save on memory also.
Edit tv settings use different name than that other place to save dvb data. I havent check that if is information is same

jetoniolo

Post by jetoniolo »

hcaversan wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:54 am
Boa noite, alguem pode me judar,nao consigo fazer pegar cabo no meu freesat GTC Brasil estado de são paulo
Conseguiu resolver seu problema? Estou com a mesma dificuldade

jocum

Post by jocum »

Hola, ingreso cuentas CCCAM o NEWCAM, pero no abre los canales, en monitor sale esto. alguien sabe por que sale OFF?
Attachments
monitos.png
monitos.png (322.91 KiB) Viewed 3756 times

Ixgtc

Post by Ixgtc »

jocum wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:42 am
Hola, ingreso cuentas CCCAM o NEWCAM, pero no abre los canales, en monitor sale esto. alguien sabe por que sale OFF?
A mi me pasa lo mismo, no encuentro la forma de ponerlas en ON.

jocum

Post by jocum »

Vaya, parece misterio esto, nadie tiene esta caja parece

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

jocum wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:18 am
Vaya, parece misterio esto, nadie tiene esta caja parece
Muchos la usan pero NO para Cccam. ;)

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

You guys with the problem of the Reader being in the "OFF" state, need to activate the Reader via the WEBIF. Log in to the WEBIF using your browser using the IP >>LocalIP:8081 (eg 192.168.1.99:8081) and then select Readers. You will see a list of your Readers. Verify which is the line for the CCCAM Reader and press the pencil icon (edit) for that line. This will bring up the config page, make sure the 'Enable" box has a mark in it. This will activate the CCCAM Reader. SAVE the changes at the bottom of the page and reboot the STB. The procedure is the same with NEWCAMD.

I use NEWCAMD with IKS and I can turn ON and OFF the reader using this procedure. My NEWCAMD is working 100% using the config setup available in the WEBIF. and to test the CCCAM I took out a 48hr free CLINE and put the info into the config page and I get " Reader = ON and CONNECTED". If anyone needs more help please PM me.

ScreenShot012.jpg
ScreenShot012.jpg (82.99 KiB) Viewed 3324 times
Screenshot_20200106.png
Screenshot_20200106.png (443.38 KiB) Viewed 3324 times
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

juan_vale wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:21 am
You guys with the problem of the Reader being in the "OFF" state, need to activate the Reader via the WEBIF. Log in to the WEBIF using your browser using the IP >>LocalIP:8081 (eg 192.168.1.99:8081) and then select Readers. You will see a list of your Readers. Verify which is the line for the CCCAM Reader and press the pencil icon (edit) for that line. This will bring up the config page, make sure the 'Enable" box has a mark in it. This will activate the CCCAM Reader. SAVE the changes at the bottom of the page and reboot the STB. The procedure is the same with NEWCAMD.

I use NEWCAMD with IKS and I can turn ON and OFF the reader using this procedure. My NEWCAMD is working 100% using the config setup available in the WEBIF. and to test the CCCAM I took out a 48hr free CLINE and put the info into the config page and I get " Reader = ON and CONNECTED". If anyone needs more help please PM me.
Thank you very much for an excellent help Juan!! . Maybe you can write this procedure in a PDF format so we stick the post in the forum to help all others members in the future?? Again, Thanks-Gracias 👍

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”