New GTMedia-Freesat GTC Firmware released

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Marsat

Re: New GTMedia-Freesat GTC Firmware released

Post by Marsat »

Has Oscam disappeared? Or is me. I just wanted to check 4K now CS changed can’t no longer find the option to import export Oscam

joviedop104

Post by joviedop104 »

I think to option to import and export the Oscam Conf file, is still available by pressing the BLUE botton on the hiden menu, it refers to "More".
Check it out.

Hank4

Post by Hank4 »

For those of you that have successfully updated OTA, please describe for me the sequence of events if I select OK on the “You can try to upgrade” screen. After I press OK will the download take place and the install take place without additional remote key strokes selections? After the update will the box re-start like the V8 and Nova? Approximately how long does the update process take? I received a new GTMedia-Freesat GTC android box yesterday it is connected to wired internet and programmed to first satellite and I’m trying to decide how to proceed upgrade or not?
Thanks, Hank :?:

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

joviedop104 wrote:I think to option to import and export the Oscam Conf file, is still available by pressing the BLUE botton on the hiden menu, it refers to "More".
Check it out.
It does say import/export but only ccam, newcamm,.... no OSCAM. softcam.key

I just want to go back the way it was. No need all those fancy frames, just something that works. Database keeps breaking. errors everywhere

Like other users say paid $100 and now updated is worse than before. And I hate to be a guinea pig.

iserimo.slv

Post by iserimo.slv »

Sylar wrote: 1- never worked. not for me.
2- Subtitles... ahh.. see that
box finds the information about the subtitles, at least in search of cable channels, but does not save that information.
I added some lines to the resulting .xml of the channel backup and put it back with that modification, but it does not work.
look:

find the channels:

original xml:

xml modded using the PID data:

si se puede. yo habia particionado un pendrive de 128G en 2 unidades. la primera en fat32 y la segunda en exFat (para cargar peliculas en 4k) y en esta memoria usb no guardaba, no hacia el backup. pero con otro pendrive, recien formateado en fat32, todo va bien...
--- sylar ---
:idea: ;) necesito tu ayuda para extraer mi .xml, me da siempre el mensaje de "error 2" (la memoria que utilizo/pendrive es una Kingstong de 8Gb en Fat32), primeras preguntas:
1 ¿necesito otra marca de memoria usb/pendrive?
2 ¿me funcionaria con un disco duro externo de 2Tb y una partición de 10Gb, para exportarlo?
3 he visto mi GTC a través de http://IPLocal:8081, hay configuraciones y nose si de ahí se puede exportar o no.
4 ¿se podrá extraer a través de las carpetas del sistema de la GTC y como hacer para acceder a ellas, ya sea con un cable cruzado de red o con un cable plano USB?
5 ¿se podrá exportar la lista a una tarjeta micro SD?

-- yo pondré de mi parte para poder contestar estas preguntas ---
Prometo subir la lista de canales del 61W (en SD) y del 70W (SD/HD) de lograr conseguir editar el .xml, ya con tu linea mejorada de los subtitulos.
(yo trabajo con linea Newcamd y con lista m3u)

*** Google Translate ***
I need your help to extract my .xml, it always gives me the message of "error 2" (the memory I use / pendrive is a Kingstong of 8Gb in Fat32), first questions:
1 Do I need another brand of usb / pendrive memory?
2 Would it work with an external hard drive of 2Tb and a partition of 10Gb, to export it?
3 I have seen my GTC through http: // IPLocal: 8081, there are configurations and I do not know if it can be exported or not.
4 can it be extracted through the folders of the GTC system and how to access them, either with a cross-over network cable or with a flat USB cable?
5 Can the list be exported to a micro SD card?

- I will do my part to answer these questions ---
I promise to raise the list of channels of the 61W (in SD) and the 70W (SD / HD) to manage to get edit the .xml, already with your improved line of subtitles.
(I work with the Newcamd line and with the m3u list)

:roll:

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

Sylar
It does give an error actually TWO messages one that was downloaded and then a fraction of a second an error that failed

I just checked and it indeed download but in DB format like we used to have
instead in XML format

like google sitemaps!

there you can manipulate the file and uploaded again.Just need a coder editor or a PHP editor if the file is large and you have lines marked on the side in case you get lost and slo some functions that edito highlights in colors, so you know if you forgot to close a "clause" for example

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

I help you out with some answers (lazy for Spanish today :roll: )

I need your help to extract my .xml, it always gives me the message of "error 2" (the memory I use / pendrive is a Kingstong of 8Gb in Fat32), first questions:
I does give you error but it download in format like
satellites_v2.1_2015_01_01_00_06_22.xml

1 Do I need another brand of usb / pendrive memory?
No
2 Would it work with an external hard drive of 2Tb and a partition of 10Gb, to export it?
The file I downloaded after factory reset is 1,7Mb 1 GB is more than enough. is plain file not a complex one like DB Maria or mysql

3 I have seen my GTC through http: // IPLocal: 8081, there are configurations and I do not know if it can be exported or not.
I got lost here, if your decoder is connected to your network you will see the IP address assign by the router 8081 is the port assigned

4 can it be extracted through the folders of the GTC system and how to access them, either with a cross-over network cable or with a flat USB cable?
Never tried to hack it that way

5 Can the list be exported to a micro SD card?
Never tried either

-\

:roll:[/quote]

Hank4

Post by Hank4 »

I went ahead and did the update the second time it worked with no problems. An entirely new look. Thanks guys.
Hank :lol:

iserimo.slv

Post by iserimo.slv »

Marsat wrote:I help you out with some answers (lazy for Spanish today :roll: )

---
// it does not manage to copy anything, on the contrary, it leaves the usb memory in review mode of file structure.

// Then, I will comment if it gives the error to export it to a micro SD memory

regards.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

iserimo.slv wrote:
Marsat wrote:I help you out with some answers (lazy for Spanish today :roll: )

---
// it does not manage to copy anything, on the contrary, it leaves the usb memory in review mode of file structure.

// Then, I will comment if it gives the error to export it to a micro SD memory

regards.
that is exactly the file I managed to download. HOWEVER, it does give 2 messages one that it downloaded and right after error

Spieth

Post by Spieth »

iserimo.slv wrote:
Sylar wrote:

Prometo subir la lista de canales del 61W (en SD) y del 70W (SD/HD) de lograr conseguir editar el .xml, ya con tu linea mejorada de los subtitulos.
(yo trabajo con linea Newcamd y con lista m3u)

:roll:
Hola, ¿podrías explicarme si trabajas con lista m3u en el GTC? Gracias

iserimo.slv

Post by iserimo.slv »

Spieth wrote: Hola, ¿podrías explicarme si trabajas con lista m3u en el GTC? Gracias

si en FB o en Google buscas un buen proveedor y te brindan el link para que lo uses con el reproductor de tu preferencia y que soporte url remotas.
Yo se utilizar IPTV y Perfect Player, aparte tienes que instalar el MX Player Pro y la GTC funciona muy bien... mi conexion es de 5Mb y el proveedor ha echo unos ajustes para abrir los canales IPTV con dicha velocidad. los HD los presenta a 720p y 1080p (estos ultimos si tienden a colgarse por momentos).

Todo lo que te mencione lo obtienes gratuito en la google play, aparte puedes usar Addons para Kodi e igual te pueden funcionar, por mencionarte alguno "adrianlist", "pelisalacarta"....

iserimo.slv

Post by iserimo.slv »

Sylar wrote:
:idea: ;) necesito tu ayuda para extraer mi .xml, me da siempre el mensaje de "error 2" (la memoria que utilizo/pendrive es una Kingstong de 8Gb en Fat32), primeras preguntas:
1 ¿necesito otra marca de memoria usb/pendrive?

Code: Select all

en mi caso, otra memoria USB me sirvio. sandisk de 4 y de 8 no pasaron la prueba. sin embargo, recien formateado en fat32 una kingston de 32 y un disco externo sirvieron...
//ya hice pruebas con 3 memorias 8/16/64Gb marca Kingston y con una microSD y nada, el mismo codigo de error... aunque me parecio interesante lo siguiente: aparece un mensaje de error Load DB code 2 y al siguiente segundo dice que se logro exportar, luego dos mensajes mas con el mismo codigo de error 2.
2 ¿me funcionaria con un disco duro externo de 2Tb y una partición de 10Gb, para exportarlo?

deberia... aunque como dije, no se porque las otras memorias no me funcionaron... quiza porque tenia archivos varios.. lo raro es que funcionaba sin problemas anteriormente...
//No, no me funciono, con mi disco duro externo Wester Digital
3 he visto mi GTC a través de http://IPLocal:8081, hay configuraciones y nose si de ahí se puede exportar o no.

no creo... podria ser desde un explorador de archivos pero creo que no tenemos root y acceder a esos archivos es algo complicado. pero desde la interfaz de OSCAM no creo. 
//Ojala nos den como rootearla, para mejorar por nuestra cuenta lo que les esta fallando

4 ¿se podrá extraer a través de las carpetas del sistema de la GTC y como hacer para acceder a ellas, ya sea con un cable cruzado de red o con un cable plano USB?

como dije, deberemos tener acceso root para acceder a ello. si los chicos no rootean, buscare la forma... quiza lo consigamos de la manera mas fácil. buena idea...
// realice pruebas con un cable cruzado he intente poner las configuraciones de red manual, y nada, no pude

5 ¿se podrá exportar la lista a una tarjeta micro SD?

podria ser... no veo porque no. es cuestion de probar. buscare una memoria, lo formateare y vere que ocurre...
//Opción descartada para mi, no me funciona por ningún método el poder exportar la DB

(yo trabajo con linea Newcamd y con lista m3u)-->>> (promesa no cumplida) <<<-- No he logrado exportar la lista, pero les subire en el foro y buscar el hilo en la categoria V7 Max, el bin con la DB del 61W y 70W

si tienes una buena lista mu3, canales o peliculas en 4k, no me molestare si lo llego a recibir... :lol:
//la lista que tengo es privada para un solo dispositivo y es PPV, lo lamento no poder compartirla

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

Hello,
Can anyone please comment on how the new update 36 works?
Many thakns, BR.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

RGG1 wrote:Hello,
Many thakns, BR.
Still problems to access the CS protocol to load/ backup Oscam with softcam files

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

cpr43 wrote:
Many thakns, BR.
Still problems to access the CS protocol to load/ backup Oscam with softcam files
The new upgrade
deleted all user info
Does not download database in any format xml or db
Does not scan sat blind or auto scan
Cs protocol—->protocol setting it boots just the UI black screen and go to channel it does stays on ca settings for about 1/2 second
Want to exit from satellite to iptv or main menu black screen need to repeat exit at least 4 times
Some Apps says no internet. Hello! 1Gb is not enough?
Google Play store frozen on Google Privacy Policy
Google account added from Google play store. Can’t exit frozen there. Hard reset needs to be done
Unable to “call” the search engine on Google Play Store hence the virtual keyboard does not show.
Managed to download Speedtest from Ookla app up/down left/right from remote don’t respond

Unable to go back to previous versions

Modbro still says no Internet connection need to wait like 2 minutes to work

That’s it for now

Many things non working makes the other the same way

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

There most be a bug somewhere while you did the update. I didn't get those problems. Try doing a Factory Reset and reload you DB. That's what I did. If you load the softcam keys before they will still save in the box even with the factory reset. If not I will let you know how to load them

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

Marsat wrote:
cpr43 wrote:
Many thakns, BR.
The new upgrade
deleted all user info
Does not download database in any format xml or db
Does not scan sat blind or auto scan
Cs protocol—->protocol setting it boots just the UI black screen and go to channel it does stays on ca settings for about 1/2 second
Want to exit from satellite to iptv or main menu black screen need to repeat exit at least 4 times
Some Apps says no internet. Hello! 1Gb is not enough?
Google Play store frozen on Google Privacy Policy
Google account added from Google play store. Can’t exit frozen there. Hard reset needs to be done
Unable to “call” the search engine on Google Play Store hence the virtual keyboard does not show.
Managed to download Speedtest from Ookla app up/down left/right from remote don’t respond

Unable to go back to previous versions

Modbro still says no Internet connection need to wait like 2 minutes to work

That’s it for now

Many things non working makes the other the same way
Hello,
Thank you very much cpr43 and Marsat, you are very kind.
With what you say, I will continue without updating the box because it gets worse, and if the channels are erased among other things, it is a lot of work after returning to organize them. At the moment I still can not make a backup (error code 2) and if I try without the USB memory, that is, in the internal memory, it does nothing and leaves the user data menu.
I will continue waiting a new update.
BR.

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

Sylar wrote:My box maked backup...

Check this: https://youtu.be/RbYPCQttEaM
Hello,
From what I see, you do the backup to the internal memory. I do not make the backup to a USB memory (I have tried different capacities and formatted in FAT32) and I get error code 2. I have intensely done it to the internal memory, that is, without putting a USB memory, and I do not the option to choose the memory comes out and pulls me out of the user data menu. At the moment I'm in version 34, I have not updated to 35 or 36.
BR.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

You Know RG.
I was able to download the supposedly "database" it was just an XML file, reminded a google sitemap.xml file
but that was the version previous to this one
HOWEVER when tried to download it gave me the error message that failed and right after a fraction of the second that successfully downloaded and actually it did.

now no longer not even scan the sats

tried to go back to the firmware on the download area. does not work it partially comes back but still errors everywhere and keeps user data instead of erase everything

mr_roba

Post by mr_roba »

Can I change language in DVB software? Off course I can change it on Android but it doesn’t affect on DVB software.
Second question: when we get software (like in V7 or V8) to manage channels list?

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

Marsat wrote:You Know RG.
I was able to download the supposedly "database" it was just an XML file, reminded a google sitemap.xml file
but that was the version previous to this one
HOWEVER when tried to download it gave me the error message that failed and right after a fraction of the second that successfully downloaded and actually it did.

now no longer not even scan the sats

tried to go back to the firmware on the download area. does not work it partially comes back but still errors everywhere and keeps user data instead of erase everything
Hello,
Many thanks for your replies Marsat.
At the moment I keep the version 34 that works well except the export of user data and can not sort the channels by mixing the satellites, at the moment I have them sorted by favorites and finally it is annoying that the message is continuously coming out to update the last version. But I find it profitable to be like this and not update.
BR.

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

Sylar wrote:
RGG1 wrote:
Sylar wrote:My box maked backup...

Check this: https://youtu.be/RbYPCQttEaM
Hello,
From what I see, you do the backup to the internal memory. I do not make the backup to a USB memory (I have tried different capacities and formatted in FAT32) and I get error code 2. I have intensely done it to the internal memory, that is, without putting a USB memory, and I do not the option to choose the memory comes out and pulls me out of the user data menu. At the moment I'm in version 34, I have not updated to 35 or 36.
BR.
I format in fat32 from PC. My usb pendrive is now 4Gb capacity.

Check New video. Backup perfectly.

https://youtu.be/RtA1EWVbuvk
Hello,
Thank you very much Sylar too, very kind. I see that you do the backup perfectly, I would like to do it, but I am not capable, neither with USB memory nor with internal memory. It is important and necessary to have a backup copy in case of any eventuality that may occur.
I will wait a new update.
BR.

RGG1

Post by RGG1 »

mr_roba wrote:Can I change language in DVB software? Off course I can change it on Android but it doesn’t affect on DVB software.
Second question: when we get software (like in V7 or V8) to manage channels list?
Hello,
Since I bought the GTC (I was one of the first customers to buy it when it came on the market) I proposed to the developers a channel management software similar to the V8 super that works very well, channel editor for the PC included (the V7 I do not know), but for now nothing.
BR.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

RGG1 wrote:
mr_roba wrote:Can I change language in DVB software? Off course I can change it on Android but it doesn’t affect on DVB software.
Hello,
Since I bought the GTC (I was one of the first customers to buy it when it came on the market) I proposed to the developers a channel management software similar to the V8 super that works very well, channel editor for the PC included (the V7 I do not know), but for now nothing.
BR.
And you tell me!
I have the box #17
Before even was published on the official page
They have issues mostly cosmetics now is like a cancer that have spread.

Seems like you touch here it breaks there :|

By the way I can not watch the video is blocked in the USA due Sony Music content

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”